Subliminal Talk
It's all about the alpha male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: It's all about the alpha male (/Thread-It-s-all-about-the-alpha-male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 02-20-2011

Thanks for all the comments guys.

I see what you guys are saying. I took note of it last night when I went to another party. Don't get the idea that i'm a party animal, binge drinking is awful. It leaves holes/craters in your brain. Confused

So i did last night only what I wanted to do. Talked only to people I wanted to talk to and that was it. I felt more comfortable despite being in some random house party. I walked away alone at the end of the night but I didn't care. I found in the past I used to have a mindset like "i hope i end up with someone tonight" but ever since starting the AM subs, that mindset is gone.

I have one more night with the AM stage 1 set. If i were to put the first stage into what it does for me, I would say that it makes me live a little more in that i don't care what happens. I am more comfortable with myself as a person, which in turn gives me little worry for what happens in my interactions. I'm looking forward to stage 2 of the set.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - mat422 - 02-20-2011

Feels good doesn't it? Societal conditioning makes us feel like we have to do something or be something in order to fit in. All it does is create that unnecessary pressure that stresses us out. It's so much better to just do what you feel like doing, complete freedom. Glad to hear you had good results from stage 1.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 03-06-2011

So it's been a while since my last post.

I'm a couple of days into stage 2. I'm not noticing any effects, but then again, I'm not looking for them. I've also decided I'm going to avoid looking at other peoples journals because then I create some type of expectation out of this program.

If I were to put stage 2 into words, it would make me feel even more comfortable with myself and my own identity. I also feel a need to improve myself which probably has to do with the sub as well.

When I use pheromones on stage 2, mostly Instant gentleman with some other combination of social pheromones, it feels amazing and you feel like the guy that everyone loves. Just something to note if people have pheromones and are on stage 2, it's pretty cool. I've only tested it a few times and the effects are great.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 03-09-2011

Now that I've had more days in stage 2...

I feel like the subliminials are altering my dreams a bit. I normally can't remember my dreams and only since I've started using subliminals have I tried to remember them. The dreams that I've had for the past few days (can only recall two of them) deal with having success with some girls that closely resemble girls in my classes.

I've read that people have strange dreams, usually about zombie apocalypses. I wonder why mine have all been about girls and not zombies, though I can't say I'm not grateful Big Grin

When I interact with my guy friends, I have almost no problem. I hardly have all that many girl friends but I'm okay with that. Overall, I continuously feel more comfortable with myself as the days go.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 03-11-2011

The other day i got in a fight with my neighbor. It was pretty verbal and physical on his part, and a little passive on mine. I told him to calm down and such but he was an angry guy not in control of his emotions. The reason why he was angry was my fault and I apologized to him, but he did not seem to care and he even called the police on me. This was, and still is a huge pain in my ass but the police didn't care. Now I live right above some assface and I want nothing more than for this years lease to be over so I can get away from him.

I'm not afraid of him either, he threatened to fight but I said I wouldn't fight him. I've been taking self defense (wing chun) for exactly this reason, to avoid fights but be completely prepared for a situation where a fight is inevitable. Anything could've happened but i'm glad I avoided fighting.

Anyway that's just been sticking on my mind. It doesn't have anything to do with subliminals directly but I'm sure that usage of them has affected how I deal with problems like this.

Last night I also had a dream where for some reason I was in a dormitory with my ex. We decided to go on a trip together to some place with horses, don't remember why, and for some reason we sat in a small carrier, like a cat bed on wheels (yeah, that small... strange isn't it?). The road was bumpy and she was sitting on my lap and I remember that both of us had something really strange going on. After that something gross really happened, leaving out the details because that might give a hint to my twisted mind haha.

So stage 2 is one that is confusing a bit. I'm not sure how this is tying in together with stage 1. Heck stage 1's changes were even minuscule and very subtle. I don't think I'm so resistant to any change, and I'm also not looking for results, but internally I definitely feel a difference so I am not questioning what is going on. I just cannot put it into words which is probably what is supposed to happen. My life hasn't drastically changed since starting it, but the way you think and feel definitely will and that's something that's easily felt. Stage 2 is giving me very subtle effects.

So in short, I really really like the sub so far. If only these things could change overnight but alas they cannot and we must give it time. Confusedleepy:

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Patti - 03-11-2011

Good for you for not wanting to fight. Unfortunately, there will always be people in or around your life that you may want to get away from, unless you live on an island. Hopefully that sub will continue to help you see them for what they are and help you to keep you calm and smart.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 03-16-2011

So now I'm about 22 days into stage 2. My conclusion is that this stage has so far made me more sociable, in the sense that what is mentioned beforehand that eventually i will just stop caring and will start saying whatever is on my mind. This is definitely easier now, not that it is all gone but my ability to start saying anything is growing.

Generally, I also feel better about myself. I used to go to the gym and it improved my posture, but with school work i am unable to now. With this sub, I've been more comfortable in general with myself and as a result my posture overall is better, no more slouching.

I also find myself more motivated, which is always a plus. There's no limit to how motivated one person can be. I won't lie, at the beginning I was not very motivated at all but it has been going up since.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 03-23-2011

A small update, I missed a day, but I'm adding one to the end.

Socializing is easier. Everything I said before is still true.

Motivation is there, but we all know Newton's laws. Objects which are at rest tend to stay at rest! Getting started on work is the main issue here, but it's no matter since I always know that when I need to do something it gets done.

I still love this alpha set. I believe that having equal days in the stages balances out the previous stages. That is to say, stage 1 had me feeling xyz things, and stage 2 has slowly but surely added abc. Now just for 3-6 to add d-w.

If anyone who is contemplating buying half the set at a time, or in thirds, I would recommend you just buy it all in one go. I pretty much feel like i could stop, but there's still 4 more stages to go! The commitment I made is something I intend to stick to, much easier if you buy it all at the beginning.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 03-27-2011

Small update, today will be the last day on stage 2. Stage 3 coming soon.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 04-06-2011

I began stage 3 of am2011 on the day of 3/29/11. My expected end date for stage 3 is 4/29, provided I do not miss any dates by accident, which is usually the case.

I have been noticing in my internship that i have been more forward and confident. Is this a result of the sub or me simply becoming more competent over time....? I don't know, but i believe it's a combination of both. I work with parents and children, previously I did not know how to engage them but now i do thanks to the supervision i have.

When I'm in school, I'm not sure how it is... sometimes i am feeling social. I do not feel unsocial, rather it is more like i prefer to do things that i want to do. Last weekend my friends were playing a show in a houseparty and i chose not to go. Going alone into a random persons place and be in the company of random people wasn't something that i wanted to do that night and i felt entirely comfortable having a night in. I think previously i would have felt guilty for not going, despite not having company to come with to a random place, but now I am comfortable.

I have listened to the sub a total of 9 times by my count. So far what i feel (asides from the things above) is that i am more confident now than i probably have been my entire life. I used to feel like the man when i actually had a girlfriend, and even though i haven't had one for nearly 2 years since my mothers passing away, i am feeling more and more like the man each day. It's like, the first time I had a girl, my confidence went through the roof and all the girls wanted me. Now i feel like I'm building towards that unshakable confidence that i once had with each passing day of this stage.

I'm still unskilled at the whole flirting thing, and taking action but I'm pretty sure that the am2011 set will cover this for me as i continue to move through the program.

I also am feeling this type of desire or need or want. Whichever you would prefer it be called, i am feeling it. Like i said before, the flirting and taking action part is something that I haven't necessarily been working on but i think i can feel the effects of the sub on this. The sub feels like its giving me the desire/need/want for taking action and I feel it's probably a matter of time before something falls into place.

I haven't been journaling in both here or my private journal in a while. Sometimes I feel too lazy, but i have the important parts at the beginning where i have some recollection of myself before i started. During stage one, I noted to myself in my journal my feeling. I feel more alpha now, if alpha could be defined. Before I would have these needless concerns but I am finding those less and less now.

I also have easy conversations, now that I review this journal as well. The conversations i had before were full of trying to impress and not looking stupid. Although i know now i'm not trying to impress and am being myself, and looking stupid is not even a concern of mine, i still have trouble flirting. Once again, i do hope that am2011 will solve that problem for me, or at least assist me in my goals.

Anyway, that's the end of my progress that i have noticed so far. There are probably others but I can't really say them at this moment because I'm not currently aware of them. All I can say is that this is some pretty powerful stuff and it's pretty freakin awesome.

Leave comments or questions if you want. I'd be happy to answer any inquiries about anything.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 04-13-2011

Hmm not much activity in the forums, or maybe what I'm posting is not interesting?

Balls, I say.

I'm just going to keep things short and sweet when I notice them.

So yesterday I saw many people who i haven't seen in a while. During the winters, it's fucking cold up here. So people don't get to see each other, only the closest of friends did i bother keeping contact with.

These people were women that I have known before I started the AM2011. The change in my attitude I think was amazing and attractive to many of these girls. One girl has been in my class since last semester, and i got her phone number. We're both really busy so I don't know when I'll get a chance to use it. Another one seemed particularly more flirty than usual. One girl who I hung out with once, now has a boyfriend, accentuated her gigantic breasts towards me by crossing her arms underneath them, despite her boyfriend being right next to her. She told me that I should call her so we could hang out. Now the little "IOI" to me was nothing more than a little IOI but I thought that was really interesting to see.

Stage 3, just like the description says, brings out the big guns. I'm dangerously confident around the people I already know. New people? Not sure about them yet, I usually allow myself to be known and leave it up to them to decide if they would like to get to know me (unless they're asses).

Oh and one last thing, I've been smiling a ton more. Life is good, minus all the papers I have to write!

RE: It's all about the alpha male - AwesomeYoungDude - 04-13-2011

I'm reading but not responding. I have the same confidence but I need to tone it down. I'm in stage 3. I'm seeing a pattern in my interaction with others. Those that I know I should not challenge because its not prudent to my present or future and those of whom I desire to assert my alphaness. It maybe insecurity that I want this second groups respect, but I seem to have an axe to grind with them. So among friends I don't care as much whom I keep and whom I remove. Friends come and go. In work and other social groups I rely upon many individuals for my living and support so I'm carful in my interactions. Many of these already respect me and I also respect them. In my early years I had more of the first group in my life. In my later years I have more of the second group to deal with.

I can see AM11 is working on you.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 04-15-2011

I see so people are reading just not responding, in that case I'll keep going.

Short stuff today. What happened is that I notice I don't just hand out compliments like I used to. When I see a girl, I think to myself that I wanna go up and tell her she's pretty or whatever, but when i think that I would go up to her, I stop and suddenly think that this girl has done nothing to earn any kind of praise from me.

AM2011 doing it's magic? I'd say so. 3 months ago i would not have stopped to realize that a girl cannot just be given a compliment.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 04-15-2011

What comes easily is not valued.... unfortunately.