Subliminal Talk
It's all about the alpha male - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: It's all about the alpha male (/Thread-It-s-all-about-the-alpha-male)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

It's all about the alpha male - About - 01-20-2011

I'm probably just like you if you found this place. Just someone looking for self improvement. If you're like me, you probably want more out of life, and that's why I downloaded the AM2011 set.

For some unknown reason, in our childhood, or adolescences, or adulthood even, we all experienced something that has made us... unnatural in a sense. Some of us have trouble with women and that's why we're here. We all want to improve upon something that we feel is lacking.

I chose to do the alpha male 2011 set because I feel certain responses when doing things. Women? Yeah, I have trouble with women. I used to get shy and never talk to them. After using ASC from the free section of the store, I found out that my life had changed in a mere 2ish weeks of constant listening of it (within the recommended limits obviously!). Now I feel better about myself. Then came the news of AM2011. Many of us have been following his journal and we all waited for news of the release. Now it's finally here.

Well, a little bit about myself. I'm 21 years old, a senior undergraduate student studying human development and families. I found this place through pherotalk. I'm eager to improve my life as I'm always looking at myself and finding areas where I'm not quite happy. I never had this problem before 2 years ago, when I was 19. Right before I turned 20, one of the most traumatic events that could ever happen to someone happened to me. I lost one of my parents to a brain aneurysm . Ever since then, I have been telling myself that nothing's changed when it comes to dealing with people, but my psych knows better than that and my behaviors show it. A considerably large amount of my time has been allocated with my best friend, it's as if I don't care to go out and meet people anymore, because after all how would they understand how I felt? I know I had to be social but it was something that I couldn't bring myself to do.

Alpha male may fix my problems, it may not. I'm not holding onto it as the solution to all my problems. I'm using it because I want to see what I can take out of my life.

There's my long first journal post. I don't know how long the following ones will be, or how frequent. I guess sometimes I like to write? Who knows. I will be keeping a journal separate from what I put on here which I will also record things, but anything profoundly different which occurs I will post here. Hope I commit to this journal, because I'm sure many will want to see the awesome things these subs can potentially do for you, or anyone.

Edit: Do have a question. What do mind alternating substances do/how do they affect the effectiveness of the subs? IE. Drinking and smoking (not cigarettes)?

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Roy - 01-21-2011

The alpha set will solve lots of issues for you.You are going to love the results from the 2011 improved set from what I read from what Rainbowabyss wrote.I'm finishing 2010 in a few weeks and already eager
to use the 2011.

Alcohol is bad from you.From several reasons.

Alcohol kills your brain cells.That's not a small nuisance.That means that critical habits may suddenly disappear.Including those from the subliminal.
Meaning you can get new things inside only to be erased later by excessive
drinking.

People go around drinking when they have things that trouble them forget about them and go on repeating the same cycles.

It's a poison and causes your body to be sick for about a week later.It will
cause you to be less productive and efficient mentally,probably will interfere with the new programing as your brain is less efficient.

It's a poison and because of that it's hard to start drinking or smoking.
Than there's the puking or coughing are cigarettes.That's the body's
way to survive by trying to get rid of the poison.

It gives you fake confidence,not real one.Real confidence comes from within,not from using chemicals.

Aside from that I think it's pathetic seeing drunk people.

Drugs can also have serious implications on your mental capacity, causing hallucinations and hysteria.

Cigarettes are also bad and you probably don't me to go on starting ranting
about what they cause.

It's your choice really.But if you do want to start becoming alpha male you
might as well start by making right choices.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 01-21-2011

I'm personally against drinking and mind altering substances. I drink on rare occasions, but usually not more than a glass or two of wine. Smoking marijuana and doing other recreational drugs I also don't do, and I'll tell you why.

Drinking alcohol does kill brain cells, and it also degrades your liver, but the biggest problem is that even if you're not an alcoholic, you can become dependent on it for social skills you haven't developed. It leads to trouble when you do that.

Recreational drugs, and especially the green weed, are time and motivation destroyers, on top of also being brain cell killers. I always get a kick out of these potheads arguing with me about how it doesn't affect memory, and then you see them unable to think for the life of them after a few years. It's rather sad to watch people do these things to themselves.

As for how it affects the subliminal, there are two parts to the equation. First, it does degrade your brain. This degrades the effectiveness of the programming.

Second, if you expect to be able to properly "record" the subliminal messages, you can't use mind altering substances while you listen. The effects of mind altering substances on users of subliminals has not been tested to my awareness, but I'll tell you that "mind altering" means a lot of difference in how the message is "recorded" depending on the drug, how much is used, how long it's been in use, etc. It's about like taking a brand new finely tuned Lotus and replacing it with a 1960's VW Bug that may or may not still work.

Don't ever use mind altering substances while you listen to subliminals. The results are too unpredictable. I put a lot of time,effort and research into making my programs safe and effective. Recreational drugs just completely wipe all that out.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Spiral - 01-21-2011

Ah man.. I am guilty of this on a few occasions.. But alas I have not gotten absolutely hammered in about 10 months. And I still smoke pot i would say twice or three times quarterly but It hasn't had that much of an effect on me. I am actually grateful for graduating college and starting these subliminals because I started seeing the bigger picture and how It's not so hard quitting this shit and plus it really makes you feel good about yourself and you have a new appreciation for life.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 01-21-2011

I see. I've been meaning to cut back on smoking anyway. As for drinking, I haven't gotten drunk since my 21st birthday. The appeal of binge drinking REALLY goes away when you turn 21, so I've pretty much become the DD of my group of friends.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - ronatello - 01-21-2011

As far as drinking goes, I do so occasionally but I don't like being drunk. It just doesn't appeal to me. I drink enough to get relaxed and maybe buzzed (in between relaxed and drunk) and that's about it. Some people rely on it as a crutch (if I drink, I'll feel more confident around others, etc.). While it definitely lowers inhibitions, I prefer to be as clear headed as possible.
As Shannon has stated, if you rely it on as a crutch, it can lead to major problems down the road.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Cortez - 01-21-2011

It's funny that since I've delved in to the Alpha Male program, I hardly ever drink anymore and really never to get drunk. The way I feel most of the time is better than that. I still do drink on occasion, but not very much and I never have had a weed habit of any kind, but I did smoke on occasion. I don't really have that much of a problm with it and I used to enjoy it on occasions. Most of the people I know smoke quite a bit and so when someone offered it to me, I accepted, but now I have no desire to smoke at all anymore. I'm over it. Shannon is right, it totally kills motivation and I like that energy. As it stands now, I have no problem with everyone around me smoking weed in the room while I am not. Yessir, apart from occasionally chasing the dragon, I'm usually sober...jk Wink

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 01-21-2011

(01-21-2011, 01:33 PM)Cortez Wrote: It's funny that since I've delved in to the Alpha Male program, I hardly ever drink anymore and really never to get drunk. The way I feel most of the time is better than that. I still do drink on occasion, but not very much and I never have had a weed habit of any kind, but I did smoke on occasion. I don't really have that much of a problm with it and I used to enjoy it on occasions. Most of the people I know smoke quite a bit and so when someone offered it to me, I accepted, but now I have no desire to smoke at all anymore. I'm over it. Shannon is right, it totally kills motivation and I like that energy. As it stands now, I have no problem with everyone around me smoking weed in the room while I am not. Yessir, apart from occasionally chasing the dragon, I'm usually sober...jk Wink

LMAO! Got himalayan red rice coming out my nose now, damn you! Wink Hell of a sense of humor, been using AM lately? lol

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Cortez - 01-21-2011

Lol, Shannon, it took my already ridiculous view on life and put it on Deca Durabolin...

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 01-22-2011

Lol, good luck finding that dragon.

So I went to a friends birthday party. Short story, I think my confidence last night was more affected by the ASC sub I've been listening to for a while before I started AM11. I've only used AM twice so far, and since I crashed at my friends place last night I've added one day to stage 1 (I was going to end on feb 20th orginially, but now changed to feb 21).

Anyway, there was a girl there but as I got to know her I found out she was less and less of what I would have liked in a girl and more and more of what a good party girl is. I think before I started the ASC sub I wouldn't have talked to her, but I wasn't nervous or anything. I'm hoping within a week or two I will begin to see the effects of AM2011.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - ronatello - 01-22-2011

Quote: nyway, there was a girl there but as I got to know her I found out she was less and less of what I would have liked in a girl and more and more of what a good party girl is. I think before I started the ASC.sub I wouldn't have talked to her, but I wasn't nervous or anything. I'm hoping within a week or two I will begin to see the effects of AM2011.
Screening at work! AM is good at separating the wheat from the chaff Smile
Expect to see more of that as time goes by.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 01-23-2011

Last night was poker night. Normally I don't play poker, heck, not since high school. Being a senior in college, it's been YEARS since I've even thought about bluffing the crap out of people haha.

Well, I joined in but only with a 3 dollar buy-in. I ended up going up to something like 5 dollars then I bluffed it all away. I like to keep things unpredictable.

In terms of social things going on, I definitely was more comfortable around everyone there. Sort of the feeling like, I'm friends with everybody yet at the same time if they give me crap I won't stand for it. The guys house that I was at are normally not people I am completely comfortable around as they were acquaintances rather than actual friends, but last night it definitely felt different. Dare I say... I felt more alpha?!

Haha, well this could have had to do with the ASC sub I listened to for the weeks before I bought AM2011, but then again, it could be the 1st stage affecting me right under my nose!

What might be the most interesting thing to note is that my desire for smoking is rapidly going down. It's been this way for a while, ever since the new years I've only spent 10 dollars on weed, whereas before new years I've definitely spent at least $100+/month (has nothing to do with New Years resolutions or whatever). I've been meaning to quit and slowly my body is finally complying with what my mind wants. Might not have anything to do with the subs but if I keep my progress here I may feel more inclined to continue weaning.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - About - 01-24-2011

So last night I found myself telling myself "I'm an alpha male" or something like that "I'm a total baller."

It was fun because I actually believed myself. Does the sub work this fast? It's only been 3-4 days since it's release, and one day I crashed at my friends place and did not get to listen to it. For the record, the past weekend is the first weekend everyone (and I mean everyone) came back to town since winter break ended. First week of classes for all, and I ended up partying a LOT, though not to the point of drunken stupor or had my head ripped off by anything. While the results of using mind altering substances are most likely, as you say, inconsistent, unpredictable, etc. etc. subs do still have an affect. Last night however was one of the first nights I've slept sober in a while, and i think it had to do with the AM sub.

Shannon, is there anything in this sub that deals with motivation and time management? Cause I certainly had no desire to smoke last night. My best friend (same one as in the first post) came over last night and was trying to get me to smoke, and will likely do the same tonight. I refused because I had little interest and will likely do the same tonight.

I'm really liking what's going on so far. And for the record, I'm only posting when something feels different compared to before I started the sub. Something feels different and I'm excited to see how the next 6 months will pan out.

RE: It's all about the alpha male - Shannon - 01-24-2011

(01-24-2011, 08:58 AM)About Wrote: So last night I found myself telling myself "I'm an alpha male" or something like that "I'm a total baller."

It was fun because I actually believed myself. Does the sub work this fast? It's only been 3-4 days since it's release, and one day I crashed at my friends place and did not get to listen to it. For the record, the past weekend is the first weekend everyone (and I mean everyone) came back to town since winter break ended. First week of classes for all, and I ended up partying a LOT, though not to the point of drunken stupor or had my head ripped off by anything. While the results of using mind altering substances are most likely, as you say, inconsistent, unpredictable, etc. etc. subs do still have an affect. Last night however was one of the first nights I've slept sober in a while, and i think it had to do with the AM sub.

Shannon, is there anything in this sub that deals with motivation and time management? Cause I certainly had no desire to smoke last night. My best friend (same one as in the first post) came over last night and was trying to get me to smoke, and will likely do the same tonight. I refused because I had little interest and will likely do the same tonight.

I'm really liking what's going on so far. And for the record, I'm only posting when something feels different compared to before I started the sub. Something feels different and I'm excited to see how the next 6 months will pan out.

Yes, the subs will show results that fast. 4th Generation is designed to be faster and more obvious. Smile I am seriously not sure a subliminal can be made more fast acting.

As for motivation and time management, Alpha doesn't have time to waste. He is a busy man, because he has high value, high status and much to accomplish. He also has separated himself from the crowd by constantly improving himself. He is a good man, and is making himself a better man all the time.

In the instructions, it does say that you will very likely see your circle of friends change. That's because you are shifting to a new level of self and those around you when you start are probably not matching and following your ascent. In the end, you'll find that you outgrow a lot of what you were surrounded by in the past, and quite naturally attract new, higher value, higher status friends and acquaintances. And women. Wink