Subliminal Talk
attract dates and romance - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: attract dates and romance (/Thread-attract-dates-and-romance)

attract dates and romance - Athena - 08-18-2014

Hi.
I'm pretty new and I'm enjoying using the subliminals from here I am using at the moment and writing about the changes. And I'm going to get some more. But one I thing I have happening at the moment, lately, is I have been attracting men for a few months yummy men - and your subliminal is helping it to become offline not just online! - but it's turned predominantly sexual. Now I DO have a high sex drive :angel: and I'm NOT bashing sex cos I love it Wink but I also have a very strong romantic side and I am very romantic. If I just get offered sex and not dates I get bored quickly. I would LOVE to have a subliminal on attract dates and romance and it could even have a male and female version maybe if people wanted but it might say things like gorgeous guys take me out for coffee, I go out for dinner with handsome men, I attract handsome, romantic men who love to date me (and so on.) I am going to also get the one on attract a wealthy romantic lover because I wonder if that will make it more likely I will attract one who WILL want to wine and dine me - for most of my life i attract broke guys so that means a lot of TV yawn Rolleyes I would LOVE to see an attract dates and romance subliminal and I doubt i'd be the only one. Please, please please.
I know there are subs for attracting an actual romantic relationship with one guy and I DO want that, but not quite ready. Want to really really enjoy my dating life more and balance out the sex offers with more dates. I get SOME dates but right now it's very sex heavy.
Thank you in advance. can't wait! Big Grin

RE: attract dates and romance - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2014

I think you would like a sub like woman magnet but for woman.
Sub like this don't exist yet, there is the attract your perfect romantic lover though, but it's just one (we are greedy, I know).

In the meantime my advice would be to get better emotionally with the sub you are currently doing (32 days at least). I would advise you to then do the EPHRA subliminal, it will clear all your blocks (guilt, shame, fear, emotional trauma, etc)

One rule to remember with subliminal and life in general is that you attract what you are. It means more harshly that if you attracted bad guys who watch TV all weekend it was not a random event determined only by luck. The good side is that if you use subliminal you will change yourself and you will attract better people in your life. So in this context almost all sub indirectly will attract better people in your life. You will then enjoy your multiple romantic lover.

RE: attract dates and romance - Athena - 08-19-2014

You're really helpful you know and thank you, I definitely appreciate it. I want to make loads of changes as you may have noticed but I HAVE and I AM and I will. One thing I have been thinking about lately is that even though I am romantic, I do get tired from my career (teacher) and I think I could do with being more extrovert myself in the sense of going out more, like to meetup groups and things. I DO do that, but I could do it a lot more. And I've been wondering if it might help me attract more outgoing guys in the sense that they LIKE to go out and date. I don't see any of them as bad. It's more boring interests, rather than bad. Not stimulating enough outside the bedroom, I guess ha ha even though they have cool personalities and senses of humor but they don't want to do much, they can be quite lazy but then again, driven as I am, I KNOW I need to be a LOT more driven. I have to work hard at work and the benchmark ALWAYS is increased so outside of that it's easy to want to just goof off on my own time plus I'm doing 50 hours a week in term times but I think if I push through my OWN inertia more and be even MORE proactive in my own life, in regards to my OWN non-job goals, maybe I will attract guys more like that. It's not that they don't like me, sometimes they even LOVE me and they are honest and kind and faithful but they are just for lack of a better word, lazy? But then, well, in what ways am I being lazy, I guess. Something to think about! I think the EPHRA is a great idea, I think I have that one and it could really help me.

RE: attract dates and romance - Athena - 08-19-2014

I'd still love to have an attract dates and romance sub
but in the meantime I am going to be working with those other ones.
Plus there are multiple ones for attracting different kinds of lovers, I have a couple in mind as far as the multi guys heh heh. I AM attracting guys plural attracted to me which is FREAKING AWESOME but I really want to try some of those subs, I'm just so curious about them. I don't know if they will work or not and I don't even care, I think they probably would for me and I'd just love to experiment with them! (NOT all at once and in fact that would be overwhelming!)
So in the meantime, I have some of those in mind to explore too at some stage!!
I think the emotional healing one is one I definitely need to do more of and I will. It will also help me get ready for a much better relationship in the future and yes it probably WILL attract better quality of men and help me in other ways too, outside of my love life. Thank you SO much for your suggestions and feedback, very helpful.

But yes I'd still love to have an attract dates and romance sub.

AND in the MEANTIME I'm having a blast here!
And enjoying the journey. ;-)

RE: attract dates and romance - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2014

I like your enthusiasm Smile

What I have notice recently with my "obscure" knowledge is that we attract people which have their goal in the opposite direction. In other terms it means we attract people who have already achieve their goal we are trying to achieve (goal life I mean here). So you might want to learn what your partners are good at, and try do guess what you are obsess about, see if it matches. I studied couples recently and I have notice they generally all have their goal in opposite direction. So I think there is a good chance the one you attract are here to help you out but you don't notice it (try meditation it's good with awareness and 100% sure with sub).