Subliminal Talk
Natious's AM6 (finished) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious's AM6 (finished) (/Thread-Natious-s-AM6-finished)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - TheChosenOne - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 01:56 PM)Natious Wrote: Seeing some amazing progress all of a sudden. I have to say that sleep is extremely important when you use subs and I guess it's kind of a way you have to pay for having such an easy guided transformation. Anything less than 9/10h is not enough.

You're absolutely correct on this! It's good that you realized this early on about the Sleep and Transformation. It feels really "weird" to sleep so much because it , at least for me, feels like I was not getting enough done or being lazy, now that my time spent sleeping, is doubled from what it used to be. And those hours add up pretty quickly...

Just constantly remind yourself that the sub can "do more" transformation wise than we can do "on our own" (so to speak) in those sleeping hours, and that you'll feel a lot better when you're awake...

Looking forward to your progress

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-28-2014

So true isn't it, it's almost like I have to quiet my mind after sleeping for 7 hours to fall asleep again and it makes such a difference in the quality of the time being awake, amazing. It's better than having a release technique by it's own. The sub does the job for you (the releasing is in the sub) Smile

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 08-28-2014

(08-28-2014, 01:56 PM)Natious Wrote: Seeing some amazing progress all of a sudden. I have to say that sleep is extremely important when you use subs and I guess it's kind of a way you have to pay for having such an easy guided transformation. Anything less than 9/10h is not enough.

I have noticed that my voice is a whole lot lower than usual. I am expressing myself so openly compared to before. Some things I normally wouldn't say but was thinking anyways, it's now that I just skip the thinking and say it instantly skipping through the politeness and going around before saying, just blurting it out. Not even in a bad manner, but rather confident that's what I think and people react to it like "hmm yeah, indeed maybe". I also feel quite centered and confident, not too much and not all the time, but when I get enough rest it rocks.

I'm fine with 8 personally, but each to their own...

I had the same results with stage 1 also. You should find that stage 2 stacks on top of it even more. I also noticed that my body language was starting to become more open. Are you experiencing this yet ?

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-29-2014

(08-28-2014, 11:04 PM)adam225 Wrote:

I have noticed that my voice is a whole lot lower than usual. I am expressing myself so openly compared to before. Some things I normally wouldn't say but was thinking anyways, it's now that I just skip the thinking and say it instantly skipping through the politeness and going around before saying, just blurting it out. Not even in a bad manner, but rather confident that's what I think and people react to it like "hmm yeah, indeed maybe". I also feel quite centered and confident, not too much and not all the time, but when I get enough rest it rocks.

I had the same results with stage 1 also. You should find that stage 2 stacks on top of it even more. I also noticed that my body language was starting to become more open. Are you experiencing this yet ?

Most definitely, yesterday while out I remember when having conversations with people on the couch I pretty much put my one foot on the couch, like here's my balls Big Grin I didn't do it on purpose, but it just felt so comfortable to do it and natural. Only now I started thinking about it and I normally wouldn't have don't something like that. Also I used very slow and relaxed hand gestured during conversations. My voice is lower, but not all the time, sometimes it goes back up higher. Hopefully this will be more stable later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpwyHcDs8Q Watching the second movie on the list now. It's interesting how I normally would have been the geek guy who need help in the first 2 movies, but I'm slowly feeling more like the alpha womanizer guy. Doesn't mean I am, but It sure feels like that.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 08-29-2014

(08-29-2014, 04:00 AM)Natious Wrote:
(08-28-2014, 11:04 PM)adam225 Wrote:

Most definitely, yesterday while out I remember when having conversations with people on the couch I pretty much put my one foot on the couch, like here's my balls Big Grin I didn't do it on purpose, but it just felt so comfortable to do it and natural. Only now I started thinking about it and I normally wouldn't have don't something like that. Also I used very slow and relaxed hand gestured during conversations. My voice is lower, but not all the time, sometimes it goes back up higher. Hopefully this will be more stable later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpwyHcDs8Q Watching the second movie on the list now. It's interesting how I normally would have been the geek guy who need help in the first 2 movies, but I'm slowly feeling more like the alpha womanizer guy. Doesn't mean I am, but It sure feels like that.

Sweeet ! I noticed exactly the same (but minus the voice). My body language is always open and relaxed now, even in times that are (supposed) to be serious. I remember thinking to myself midway through stage 1 "I'm so much calmer all of a sudden".

At least you know you're getting the intended results and it's no placebo. You still listening to the ultrasonic track ?

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-29-2014

I kind of chose the trickling one. I did try ultrasonic again a few days ago, it just didn't feel much different. A long way to go though, so we'll see I guess. Only 13 days in so far.

EDIT: Finished reading "the millionaire fastlane". So many dots have been connected, it's like I've always known this, but needed a little bit more to help me connect the dots.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 09-02-2014

Day 17: Last few days, I've been extremely tired and nearly no energy. Slept around 12h today which seems to have brought me back to speed. 12h of listening time seems to become more and more tiring if I don't eat properly or sleep enough.

Dreams have been awesome lately. Past night was about me being a football stud and got a whole lot of attention from women.

I've been reading the book "How to Become an Alpha Male", very enlightening so far and has made me realize so many things I've done in the past that has hurt my progress toward becoming an independent alpha. I'm not too far into the book yet, but I have been able to direct my thinking slightly differently from before and it makes sense to do so.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 09-05-2014

Day 19: I have to agree with those who say that stage 1 is a challenge. I am starting to get what Shannon meant by it "cornering you" to motivate you to change. I feel stuck and I am sick of not doing bigger things. If I would use even 50% of my time productively towards one big goal, that would be a massive change.
My mood is not the best, it's like I'm zen at times and then drop a bit lower to depression the other times. Reading is going slow but the book I'm reading is fascinating, it's basically telling me that all I ever knew about women was so wrong and even if I got interest from them it wouldn't have taken me any place good relationship wise.
I also get bored of every woman quite quick, it's like if I show interest one day and maybe another, a few days later I don't even want to be in a same room with them. I know it's got something to do with guilt and shame, just not sure what exactly.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 09-06-2014

Had a huge incident yesterday which made me end up in hospital cuffed to a bed. I drank so much that they measure me over 2 at arrival and kind of had some sort of a manic attack, probably from so many repressed memories that needed to come out. Don't want to end in a nut house so will cut down on drinking and try to get some sort of therapist to better deal with my issues. I finally had some good recommendations for a better psychiatrist that hopefully won't write me a bunch of pills in the first few minutes.

Been one of the hardest days of my life.
Had to skip a day of sub use because of that, but it's cool, I'll do the 1.5x thing.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 09-06-2014

Why not just stop altogether ?

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 09-07-2014

What do you mean?

Oh i thought you meant the sub. Yeah by "cut down" I actually meant stop.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 09-07-2014

Sounds good, yes I was referring to the drink. I wouldn't tell you to cut down on the sub Smile .

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 09-09-2014

Haha, thanks adam I guess.

Day 22: I have caught up on my missed day, did 2 days of 16 hours instead of 1 day of 20h (my normal usage is 12h +2h to make up for another day that I did only 10h).
Starting to feel better again all around and have stopped on focusing too much on one specific area in my life to improve on. Rather trying to stay focused and aware on all times. I have this quote I came up with and like to repeat it to myself sometimes: "If you connect with life, you get so much more out of it".

I came to it after I saw from a movie a teacher tell the student to not focus on how perfectly they should bring on a sound, but instead try to connect to the music and instrument. And it makes so much sense. I've always tried to focus on doing one thing perfectly to have a better outcome and get so frustrated all the time over it. When I did have an inhuman outcome, I didn't know how to explain it or repeat it. It now seems so easy and clear.

This post might seem confusing, and I don't know how to explain it, but the general idea is there. It helps a lot with self development too, if you focus too closely on a problem within a certain area like relationships, then you can miss out on the whole and make so many mistakes with things you DON'T focus on that you don't understand where you went wrong trying to hard to focus on the single little aspect of it and by accident leave everything else without attention.

Confusing, I know Tongue

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 09-11-2014

Day 24: So I've decided to quit alcohol for good. The feeling of this decision is powerful, normally I've tried cutting down and having just a certain amount, but these exceptions keep becoming a smaller deal and I end up back where I started.

It's going to be hard having social events (in the future) without a drop of alcohol, hopefully AM helps me with my social anxiety enough so I can make some immense progress with it. Although I have to admit that I don't go out at all at the moment and have no friends where I currently live, somehow I don't even care.

Been feeling insecure throughout pretty much the whole stage. I think I'm becoming more responsive instead of being reactive. Something I wouldn't have been able to identify before. Not yet totally sure about this, but I do think of expressing my opinion with less shame when I feel strong emotions toward a situation or when someone says something.

Emotions are more on surface then I'm used to, I have kept everything bottled up for a very long time and made an impression on people that I have no feelings, or don't care about anything. Sometimes when too many emotions start to surface I feel like I'm going crazy.

All of these things are rather positive than negative, but really hard to deal with for now. Thinking about how most people here are in a certain distance in their lives on this forums shows how deep in a rut I'm in. I know I have a longer way to go and I don't know how much action I'm willing to take, currently not much, I'd sit around and play or watch something. I am thinking of starting a workout routine though, which I've enjoyed a lot in the past.