Subliminal Talk
Natious's AM6 (finished) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natious's AM6 (finished) (/Thread-Natious-s-AM6-finished)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-21-2014

Day 4: Feeling more energetic than before and quite grounded. The dreams have been weird, some of them I don't even want to publish. My sexual drive has always been sky high, but this sub is pushing things over the top. I can actually dream of sex and feel everything if that makes sense. I had quite a few dreams related to me wanting and trying being alpha, but somewhat coming short.

Not much more to say, just that I've been feeling quite zen today and yesterday. When something bothers me, I tend to be more expressive, but then completely forget about it and feel zen again and this happens in seconds not minutes or hours. I do love what I see so far from the sub and I know it can't be a placebo for 2 reasons.
I wasn't really that excited about the sub like I was with ASC, I was more like, ok this begins and then let it go, no attachment.
2nd the results have been coming gradually, not like with ASC when I was so excited about it that I basically felt the effects before starting the sub.

Also I gave ultrasonic a try, not really sure what to think of it. Is it more powerful in general? Or are the masked ones more powerful? I remember Shannon having said that the masked with headphones are potentially better, it's just that I've seen people ask this in their journals and getting different answers, basically opinions.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2014

I think headphone with ultrasonic should be more powerful than masked simply because it's the case with speaker.

The only problem is that ultrasonic with headphone is not recommended by Shannon. I think you know why. Still people will use it just because they can/want/need so then the question come up.

(08-21-2014, 04:51 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I think headphone with ultrasonic should be more powerful than masked simply because it's the case with speaker.

The only problem is that ultrasonic with headphone is not recommended by Shannon. I think you know why. Still people will use it just because they can/want/need so then the question come up.

For the speakers it's because Masked subs are less effective the further they are, but if you are using earphones, that shouldn't be a problem anymore. That's why I wonder which one is better to be used.

I have no problem using ultrasonic safely since the volume can't be changed without a proper effort on my player, the adjusting buttons just require some force. And I have been using masked while sleeping for over 2 months so I'm very comfortable with them.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 08-21-2014

(08-21-2014, 04:51 AM)maniac360 Wrote: I think headphone with ultrasonic should be more powerful than masked simply because it's the case with speaker.

He most likely says it to protect himself (which is fair enough). As long you're careful, you'll be fine. I only listen to the ultrasonic track and through headphones and ear buds, & I'm going to continue to do so...

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 08-21-2014

(08-21-2014, 04:34 AM)Natious Wrote: Day 4: Feeling more energetic than before and quite grounded. The dreams have been weird, some of them I don't even want to publish. My sexual drive has always been sky high, but this sub is pushing things over the top. I can actually dream of sex and feel everything if that makes sense. I had quite a few dreams related to me wanting and trying being alpha, but somewhat coming short.

Not much more to say, just that I've been feeling quite zen today and yesterday. When something bothers me, I tend to be more expressive, but then completely forget about it and feel zen again and this happens in seconds not minutes or hours. I do love what I see so far from the sub and I know it can't be a placebo for 2 reasons.
I wasn't really that excited about the sub like I was with ASC, I was more like, ok this begins and then let it go, no attachment.
2nd the results have been coming gradually, not like with ASC when I was so excited about it that I basically felt the effects before starting the sub.

Also I gave ultrasonic a try, not really sure what to think of it. Is it more powerful in general? Or are the masked ones more powerful? I remember Shannon having said that the masked with headphones are potentially better, it's just that I've seen people ask this in their journals and getting different answers, basically opinions.

Are you getting f*cked up dreams when listening to the ultrasonic track ? I sure do.... If you're getting the dreams then you know it's working....

(08-21-2014, 05:39 AM)adam225 Wrote:
(08-21-2014, 04:34 AM)Natious Wrote: Day 4: Feeling more energetic than before and quite grounded. The dreams have been weird, some of them I don't even want to publish. My sexual drive has always been sky high, but this sub is pushing things over the top. I can actually dream of sex and feel everything if that makes sense. I had quite a few dreams related to me wanting and trying being alpha, but somewhat coming short.

Are you getting f*cked up dreams when listening to the ultrasonic track ? I sure do.... If you're getting the dreams then you know it's working....

Those dreams are waaay out of line indeed, even some weird fetishes that I wouldn't normally find disturbing. Like you said that means it's working on something alright.

In both FAQ and AM6 instructions he mentioned only two things to be cautious of the volume and that earphones don't fall out. So it's not completely safe if you go too high with the volume and can make the program lose effect if it's too low, but he didn't mention anything about weather to use or not use ultrasonics, except in a few threads where people asked questions or complained of tinnitus he recommended to use masked on earphones safety wise.

I don't personally prefer using the ultrasonic over trickling, I just enjoy the sound and that I can sleep better without disturbance except maybe on a few occasions where the script reading freaks me out in the middle of the night. Also with the trickling if and earphone should fall out, I wake up right away and fix that, but it's rare. On ultrasonic that probably wouldn't happen.

EDIT: I don't really think about wether it's working or not anymore, I know I've had results from my previous subs and thinking about weather it works or not seems to act as some sort of a block for me. Just like getting stuck in my head or over thinking and searching the self development tools do. You might think they help, but if you look too close you actually lose progress (still talking about myself). I try to move forward every day just as if I wasn't using this program, only I am and the effects add to the outcome.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2014

Shannon didnt say to not use ultrasonic on headphone because of tinnitus but rather because you can lift up the volume by accident and you didn't even notice which would damage your ear. A natural consequence would be tinnitus. But it's the consequences not the cause.

In case of tinnitus Shannon said to avoid ultrasonic with headphone and speaker if I remember correctly. I found that in the tinnitus sub instruction or thread. The word "avoid" might not be what he used though.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-27-2014

Day 10: Haven't posted in a while, just not too bothered about journaling. Since the last post I've been quite depressed and tired. There probably are some subtle changes, but nothing really noticeable so far.
Here's my google sheet of hours used daily, I tried to have 12h a day on this sub, but some days I couldn't do as much (thanks maniac for the spreadsheet, really helpful). What is the 1.5x suggestion? Does it only apply if you miss a day completely or even if you miss a few hours?

Dreams wise I have had a few dreams where I feel completely insecure about everything, nothing even close to alpha behavior.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - adam225 - 08-27-2014

You won't feel alpha until all the negativity is dissolved. If you're feeling tired and depressed it's obviously working on something. Give it time and you'll over come it...

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Shannon - 08-27-2014

It's the 1.5x rule, not suggestion. It applies if you miss a day or more. If you want, you can apply it to missing hours also.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - IceAlive - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 09:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: It's the 1.5x rule, not suggestion. It applies if you miss a day or more. If you want, you can apply it to missing hours also.

Shannon, you may want to check & update the manual, then. You say at the top of page 6 simply:

Quote:Missing less than a week, add that much time to the end of the 32 days you would normally have used it.

Would have been helpful to know this while running AM6, but I believe it didn't affect me that much. Will know for the future if I run it again.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-27-2014

(08-27-2014, 09:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: It's the 1.5x rule, not suggestion. It applies if you miss a day or more. If you want, you can apply it to missing hours also.

The reason why I'm asking is because I don't want to increase my usage time in later stages and since it's not recommended to reduce them, if the 1.5x rule is applied wrong I could end up with more hours in my 1st stage then maybe in any other ones.
Say that every day I do 12 hours except on 4 days when I can do 10 and then I'll do 15 hours on 4 days to make up for the lost hours, that's 4h more than I would normally do on 12h a day. If I will do 12h daily on stage 2, does it make the results less balanced?
Didn't mean to go too deep into detail, but just wanted to clarify on that. I also read the instructions that IceAlive quoted, which kind of made me think of it in the first place.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-28-2014

Feeling really good today, zen and opinionated. Started watching movies from this list https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UpwyHcDs8Q They seem to accompany AM,WM and SM nicely.

RE: Natious is becoming a MANLY man! - Natious - 08-28-2014

Seeing some amazing progress all of a sudden. I have to say that sleep is extremely important when you use subs and I guess it's kind of a way you have to pay for having such an easy guided transformation. Anything less than 9/10h is not enough.

I have noticed that my voice is a whole lot lower than usual. I am expressing myself so openly compared to before. Some things I normally wouldn't say but was thinking anyways, it's now that I just skip the thinking and say it instantly skipping through the politeness and going around before saying, just blurting it out. Not even in a bad manner, but rather confident that's what I think and people react to it like "hmm yeah, indeed maybe". I also feel quite centered and confident, not too much and not all the time, but when I get enough rest it rocks.