Subliminal Talk
The Astrology Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: The Astrology Thread (/Thread-The-Astrology-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Astrology Thread - Vincent_Vega - 10-30-2015

(10-26-2015, 05:37 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I decided to stop my astrology reading for now as I don't get enough feedback and if I don't get feedback it's not really useful for me. I do it for free so I can improve my reading but if I don't get feedback it's more useful to do it on my friend and the people I meet.

So if we promise to give you feedback, you will read for us?

RE: The Astrology Thread - waahbeta - 10-30-2015

(10-29-2015, 10:41 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: The gemstone are much more complicated to use and can have some unwanted effect. The healing process with gemstone can in some case cause adverse effect. First you have to find a good gemstone which is hard from what I heard and then there is the price for the gemstone. I don't even use gemstone for myself because I want to be sure I do everything correctly. So I won't recommend any gemstone for anyone unless I know for sure they are safe to use.

The bach flower on the other hand are almost available everywhere, I'm not sure in India but they should be available in most drugstore or organic shop in the western country. In case they are not available in your country you can still order them from internet. The Bach flower are the flower from England. I would be surprised if there is no shop in India who sell Bach flower. And most importantly they are very easy to use and completely safe.

In India they use the sidereal zodiac, this zodiac is much more useful/accurate to predict event in someone life. In fact most Indian astrologer do only prediction because they have success doing that and not the personality. On the other hand the western astrologer rarely do any prediction because they use the tropical zodiac and that zodiac is much better to describe someone personality rather than predict their life.

When I do prediction I use the sidereal zodiac and when I described the personality I use the tropical zodiac. But for now I avoid doing prediction because it is much more harder than describing the personality. Also some people doesn't like to have their future predicted, they prefer to talk about their personality. When I do prediction I can predict in what area a person will focus their attention. What a person will do and if they will succeed in that area is another matter.

Ok. There are some sites here selling Bach flowers but they don't seem reliable. I'll workout on it on weekend.which starts tomorrow itself. Will get back to you and any day u think about reading prediction, m up for it. *smiles *

RE: The Astrology Thread - waahbeta - 10-31-2015

Ok. So basically I need to buy star of bethelem, Chestnut, impatience holy / rock water.
Sites are offering them as liquids in pheromones types bottle . But just a minor doubt, how am I supposed to use it for healing.???
Do I just have to apply it like a perfume or something else??

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 10-31-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:42 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(10-26-2015, 05:37 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I decided to stop my astrology reading for now as I don't get enough feedback and if I don't get feedback it's not really useful for me. I do it for free so I can improve my reading but if I don't get feedback it's more useful to do it on my friend and the people I meet.

So if we promise to give you feedback, you will read for us?

I'll give an astrology reading for the guys who report the most, people who have a good journal here. The minimum will be to have a good journal and at least 40 post here, which is very easy to do.

I don't like the idea of forcing people to report. If they don't want, they don't want, they are the one who miss the best part. The one who ask question and report get the most out of it. It also makes the report much more easy to read and enjoyable.

Even by saying that I somehow force people to report and I don't like that idea.

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 10-31-2015

(10-31-2015, 05:48 AM)waahbeta Wrote: Ok. So basically I need to buy star of bethelem, Chestnut, impatience holy / rock water.
Sites are offering them as liquids in pheromones types bottle . But just a minor doubt, how am I supposed to use it for healing.???
Do I just have to apply it like a perfume or something else??

Quote:How do I prepare a treatment bottle?
Prepare a Bach treatment bottle by adding 2 drops of each Remedy (up to 7 Remedies) to a 30ml/1 oz mixing bottle and fill with spring water. As preservative (optional) you can add 1-2 teaspoons of brandy, apple cider vinegar or vegetable glycerin in the treatment bottle. From this mixture, take 4 drops (or 2 sprays) 4 times a day until you feel better.
quoted from http://www.bachflower.com/faq-bach-flower-remedies-rescue/

You don't use them like perfume but you can (less effective I think). You put 4 drops under your tongue 4 times a day. 2 times is good also but 4 is better.

You can also take each remedy individually directly from the bottle without mixing it but you waste a lot of product, you don't need a lot to make it work and more doesn't equal more results.

You need Star of Bethlehem, Impatience, then Sweet chestnut, Heather , Mimulsis.
In the first remedy you start with the first 3. You can also buy the remedies for Aquarius if you want to. You would in this case add Holly in the in the first remedy you take.
It's not recommended that you treat the decompensation and compensation or the root itself in the same remedy.

I didn't mention it until now but you can also use the remedy for ketu which is Rock rose. Your ketu is aspected by Saturn so it will certainly help you. It's up to you.

RE: The Astrology Thread - Daredevil - 11-01-2015

Hey Alpha can you give an explanation of Jupiter conjunct Saturn in the houses. Mine is in the fourth house and there are no interpretation on the Internet on what they mean in the same house together.

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 11-02-2015

(11-01-2015, 11:07 PM)Hercules Wrote: Hey Alpha can you give an explanation of Jupiter conjunct Saturn in the houses. Mine is in the fourth house and there are no interpretation on the Internet on what they mean in the same house together.

You won't find this anywhere unless you do a complete course on every interpretation.
There is too much possibilities so you won't find an interpretation on each one. Just for the conjunction there is too much. There are 7 important planets so it's already 49 description to do without Rahu and Ketu. Then there is each sign, then there is each house. So it's 49 * 12 * 12 possibilities. The only way to know them all without becoming insane is to learn a technique to calculate each interpretation when you need it.
http://www.vedic-astrology.net/Courses/Interpreting-Planets.asp

I didn't follow that course yet so I won't be able to give you an interpretation on that.

RE: The Astrology Thread - waahbeta - 11-03-2015

I guess I'll have to postpone it for next month as I'll have to get the bach s Imported. And it's a festival month here. So have to adjust the expenditures .

RE: The Astrology Thread - JackOfHearts - 12-05-2015

I'm going to talk about the new girl I just met recently, I got her birth info today and I think it's going to be an interesting girl to say the least.
Here is how I met her: http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5799-post-91798.html#pid91798

I did a course on compatibility 2 weeks ago and I learn a lot things with that. I'm going to use that information here.

The most important thing in a compatibility is the moon.
I have my moon in Gemini, which means that I will be compatible with girls who has their moon from Gemini to Sagittarius (the opposite from Gemini). It's a bit more complicated than that because I should use the Nakshatra but I will use the sign as it is more simple.
If a girl has her moon on the other side which is Capricorn to the first part of Gemini she is going to be incompatible with me. By incompatible I mean that she will take the role of the male most of the time and I will take the woman role most of the time. It will be harder for me to be the male and her the female. My last girl friend has a moon in Pisces and I can attest that it was a fight between us.
For the the male to be the male naturally the female moon have to be after the male moon, the maximum is 7th sign from the male moon. On the 8th sign it's not the case anymore, if her moon would be in Capricorn for example then her moon would incompatible to mine. The worst being if her moon is just behind yours, for me it would be if her moon would be in Taurus.

The girl I met yesterday is very compatible with me because her moon is in Virgo and according to my software it's even more than that. Because we have a total point of 32 points due to our moon placement 32/36 points. I had 26 points with my ex, and due to that we liked each other a lot.

Important part:

When I met her I was surprised by her behavior and now I know why. She has her moon with Rahu. Which is the hardest thing to deal with for a female. As the moon is the most important planet for a girl (the moon being the social planet)
Here is the description of moon rahu conjunction:
http://www.astrolada.com/moon-with-rahu-in-the-horoscope
Due to that I don't think it's going to be a relationship that is going to last but it should be fun anyway.

She also has a conjunction with Mars and Venus which should make her a very sexual person. Which I also noticed in her eyes when I met her.

Another thing is that our Mars compatibility is great. When that is the case the sex should be effortless. At best I will have a sex friend or a lasting relationship if I want to endure that moon rahu craziness.

There are 4 main thing that kill a woman natural ability to be a woman:

- If her moon is wrongly placed: Moon conjunction with Saturn or rahu or Sun to a lesser extent. Her moon is dilapidated in the first 3° of Scorpio.

- Her 4th house is trashed by Saturn or Rahu. Saturn on the 4th house do that.

- The ascendant, moon and Sun are all male sign.
Aries, Gemini, Leo, Libra, Sagittarius, Aquarius are male sign, the others are female sign.
The more females sign she has the better. The more she will be feminine.

- The ascendant is trashed by Saturn or Rahu.

There are 4 main thing that kill a man natural ability to be a man:

- If his Sun is wrongly placed: Sun conjunction with Saturn or ketu or Venus to a lesser extent. His Sun is dilapidated in Libra.

- His 10th house is trashed by Saturn or Rahu. Saturn on the 10th house do that (I have that).

- The ascendant, moon and Sun are all female sign.
Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn, Pisces are female sign, the others are male sign.
The more male sign he has the better. The more he will be masculine.
I noticed only person who has 3 female sign here, it's AlphaScorpio. It doesn't mean he won't has any relationship though but that it will be hard for him to take the man role in a relationship. Most of the time he will attract a woman who has her moon incompatible with him (8th to 12th from his moon).

- The ascendant is trashed by Saturn or Rahu.