Subliminal Talk
ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing (/Thread-ASC-5G-MPME-Beta-Testing)

ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - AlphaMind - 07-31-2014

As mentioned in Shannon's journal it is finally the time for live testing with this technology and it is finally the time for ASC to be upgraded!

Far as I know the current ASC still implementing old SoS and HST scripting.

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - AlphaMind - 08-02-2014

Happy birthday to IML. Wish it have crazy sale Big Grin

Am still waiting for the ASC 6G MPME. Just like a kid waiting for a delicious candy or just like a salesman getting excited for the gold clients Big Grin

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - Amann - 08-05-2014

Was looking to start ASC this friday. Coming off doing OAA for 3 months....I'd be happy to be one of the testers for you...

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - lokko - 08-06-2014

I hope we can use it while using a 4g sub

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - JackOfHearts - 08-06-2014

(08-06-2014, 07:42 AM)lokko Wrote: I hope we can use it while using a 4g sub
You are dreaming, please wake up.... even with a 5g its not possible.

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - lokko - 08-07-2014

just cause 5g doesn't allow it doesn't mean 6g can't. When there's a will there's a way. You think that one over.

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - Shannon - 08-07-2014

Lokko, where there's a will there are still limits to what can be done. I cannot make your brain hear more than it is capable of, and I cannot make your brain handle more than it can handle. What my experiments have been producing is mental exhaustion within 1-3 hours capable of putting me down for 8-12 hours of sleep. This is MUCH more intense than 5G, and you are not going to be able to use it with anything else.

AlphaMind, "old" SOS/HST is still very powerful and effective. The new stuff is so complex that it can take me tens of minutes or even hours or days just thinking before I know how to change one word or one small section of a sentence fragment. This stuff sometimes frustrates even my models, which I have never seen before this. I am not entirely sure how to create a workable skeleton script yet, and without that it's going to be so complex to work with that I just - won't.

I would love to start releasing MPME/MSOS today, but this is nightmare level complexity. I've decided to start off trying to modify MIR first, anyway... and from that, try to extract the skeleton script. Reason being that MIR will allow me to easily "backport" to ASC, but ASC would not do the same for MIR.

When the time comes, I will probably put the ASC based on MPME in the experimental section for Tier 3 beta testing.

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - AlphaMind - 08-07-2014

I'll be gladly waiting for it . Which reminds me, for now you didn't yet learn all about this technology but BASE will have it.

How does it even works?

*When MPME confirmed in ASC and MIR straight down to upgrade IYPS. All the forum people are roaring like a damn tiger for this shit Lol Big Grin

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - Shannon - 08-08-2014

You must have misunderstood something somewhere, because I would never dream of releasing a technology I did not fully understand or have tested and verified. So BASE 5G will not have MPME in it.

I think I understand you are asking how the MPME works. It's a really complex set of three different interacting technologies which even individually are unreasonably complex. They act to grab the subconscious mind's attention and focus it in such a way that the effect is to get it working on the goal at maximum speed and power, according to the specifics in the script. It is so powerful that yesterday's experiment (about 3 hours of exposure) knocked me down for sleep for 16 hours.

Beyond that, I can't reveal how it works. But when it's properly configured, it does work.

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - AlphaMind - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 01:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: You must have misunderstood something somewhere, because I would never dream of releasing a technology I did not fully understand or have tested and verified. So BASE 5G will not have MPME in it.

Might be I am wrong, but I am sure BASE 5G stated some of the "polymorphic" thing to suite personal attitude of every users. Regardless I am sure it will be a BOOM!

(08-08-2014, 01:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think I understand you are asking how the MPME works. It's a really complex set of three different interacting technologies which even individually are unreasonably complex. They act to grab the subconscious mind's attention and focus it in such a way that the effect is to get it working on the goal at maximum speed and power, according to the specifics in the script. It is so powerful that yesterday's experiment (about 3 hours of exposure) knocked me down for sleep for 16 hours.

Beyond that, I can't reveal how it works. But when it's properly configured, it does work.

In short terms (read it somewhere) MPME/Magnus Engine are Slipstream & Self Optimizing Script upgraded and combined Big Grin Thanks for the explanation.

It is becoming more amazing, now, with this technology we can use the sub only for 3 hours top/day. Amazing! Wonder if~ the present you right now goes back to the past seeing the old you when you've said "4G is the TOP" LOL Big Grin

After BASE you are making ASC MPME right? *I am waiting VERY eagerly for this release.

RE: ASC 5G MPME Beta Testing - Shannon - 08-08-2014

Quote:
(08-08-2014, 01:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: You must have misunderstood something somewhere, because I would never dream of releasing a technology I did not fully understand or have tested and verified. So BASE 5G will not have MPME in it.

Might be I am wrong, but I am sure BASE 5G stated some of the "polymorphic" thing to suite personal attitude of every users. Regardless I am sure it will be a BOOM!

MPME does use polymorphic scripting, but so does SOS. The original SOS is self optimizing because it was the first example of subliminal script polymorphism. Instead of telling you what to do directly, it gives you instructions that result in you achieving the goal after they mix with what your current situation and circumstances are.

Quote:
(08-08-2014, 01:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think I understand you are asking how the MPME works. It's a really complex set of three different interacting technologies which even individually are unreasonably complex. They act to grab the subconscious mind's attention and focus it in such a way that the effect is to get it working on the goal at maximum speed and power, according to the specifics in the script. It is so powerful that yesterday's experiment (about 3 hours of exposure) knocked me down for sleep for 16 hours.

In short terms (read it somewhere) MPME/Magnus Engine are Slipstream & Self Optimizing Script upgraded and combined Big Grin Thanks for the explanation.

To some degree this is correct, but it actually is much more complex and advanced than just those two, and advancement of those two. Explaining it fully would turn you into a zombie because it would either bore you to death or fry your brain. :-)

Quote:It is becoming more amazing, now, with this technology we can use the sub only for 3 hours top/day. Amazing! Wonder if~ the present you right now goes back to the past seeing the old you when you've said "4G is the TOP" LOL Big Grin

After BASE you are making ASC MPME right? *I am waiting VERY eagerly for this release.

You're reading things into what I am saying. I don't yet know how long the best exposure is, but I do know that this will require much different usage times than standard 5G. More experiments are needed to know how to offer the brain relief from exhaustion, or if that is more helpful than harmful to the end goal, and so forth.

After BASE I am building MIR in MPME for further testing. ASC will have to wait a bit. (I have actually started trying to build a prototype of MIR with MPME in it, but this is getting secondary priority to BASE and is really, really challenging to do, so the speed of work is low right now.)