Subliminal Talk
New user with some questions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: New user with some questions (/Thread-New-user-with-some-questions)

Pages: 1 2

RE: New user with some questions - About - 01-11-2011

Wow, cool, thanks for all that clarification!
I didn't mean to sound like you interpreted them from titles alone. I knew you have a knowledge of what you were talking about (seeing as how you mentioned before you tried one of them).

The further explanation just helped me understand more. If you couldn't tell, i guess my personality is very informative-seeking. Life as an introvert can mean just that... and a lot of it!

I definitely think I need the alpha stuff. As I mentioned i found this place through pherotalk and even with pheromones I'm stuck on... something that I shouldn't be. Not to advertise for them, but the pheromones definitely do work, it's just there's something lacking in my "foundation."

More interesting things to note, i'm taking two online classes for credit before I graduate this spring. I wish I had found this website sooner. Would've been a total baller in college but oh well things happen when they happen. ASC has been very interesting. Just recently I told myself "man i really don't wanna do my homework". Normally I would have kept telling myself that, but i actually just told myself "psh no i can do it, it's easy" with a rather... upbeat mindset. Must be the ASC sub working?? who knows. But last week before I discovered this site I actually only kept telling myself "i don't want to do my homework." Small change in attitude?
Actually it might just be the smoking. Time to cut back, big time. But I do believe the sub is having some effect on me!

RE: New user with some questions - RainbowAbyss - 01-11-2011

Im sure its the sub working for u, questioning
what u 'should' do is a big part of self confidence and so is being able to handle what the world throws at u
without letting it get to u. In the begining expect
alot of dissonance between what feels right and what the world expects of u and do what's in ur enlightened self interest. Just my unsolicited 2 cents lol
btw I love phermones
androtics is awesome but Im a big fan
of paradise7 and liquid alchemy labs as well.
I think of them like different outfits rather than using them as a crutch
and only use more sexual mixes for the occasional nite out- a314 and
Instant shine, maybe a little instant honesty is my bread and butter for work though
and between the confidence from alpha, good old fashioned me, and a little help from mones I've doubled my income, which is pretty low as it is lol, in the last month. Anyway just for a comparitive example as of stage 3 alpha
Its like on Im a314 when Im not and when I am on it, its just that much more effective since Im so congruent with the signature.
But if Im going phero free its all cool as wellSmile and that's definetly something I could see guys who feel they really need them having a hard time with since they r so darn potent