Subliminal Talk
Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery (/Thread-Intro-My-Brief-Subliminal-History-Agenda-Projects-Summery)

Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Terch1337 - 07-13-2014

Hello Everyone!

I created my username out of near randomness, I was originally going to create a subliminal type username and then the idea fell apart, so I trimmed it down to "Terch" and then added "1337" to the end to finish it off. I have been using subliminals since Spring of 2012. I have bought subliminals from probably several or more websites. And, I have been using subliminals from subliminal-shop (Indigo Mindlabs) since about May 2014 or about so. Sometimes I try to create my own subliminals. And, I sometimes research more about subliminals. I consider myself a subliminal manic or freak, because I buy and use as many as I can find. (I have been very obsessive!)

I am also trying to start a research and development project focused on subliminals (Mainly producing and creating Subliminal related Courses and Documentaries), if anyone is interested in me explaining more about it further I can start another topic/thread somewhere else. (I will post more about it somewhere based on the results of poll.)

I also wanted to try to encourage the recreation of the old subliminals from the old website (somehow): ultrasonic-subliminals

RE: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Terch1337 - 07-13-2014

Just to mention, I am relying on the polling, because my project ideas in the past did not get received too well. And, I am just checking on how well it is viewed and received here with this idea.

RE: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - AlphaMind - 07-13-2014

Just post it Terch1337

As a fellow subliminal maniac I appreciate you to be honest about your journey thus far. I didn't imagine how many money you've used to buy the previous subliminal while me in other hand download it from torrent websites Big Grin

Yeah, so does BIATBW 8.0 4G. Don't worry though, if I got the benefits I'll buy it. The previous subliminal I used from subliminal-shop is AM 5.0 and it didn't give the promises make in the sales ad nor give me the benefits.

Enough about me, tell me your background and together we'll be ahead of the society.

RE: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Terch1337 - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 05:26 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: Just post it Terch1337

As a fellow subliminal maniac I appreciate you to be honest about your journey thus far. I didn't imagine how many money you've used to buy the previous subliminal while me in other hand download it from torrent websites Big Grin

Yeah, so does BIATBW 8.0 4G. Don't worry though, if I got the benefits I'll buy it. The previous subliminal I used from subliminal-shop is AM 5.0 and it didn't give the promises make in the sales ad nor give me the benefits.

Enough about me, tell me your background and together we'll be ahead of the society.

Well, I am being honest... If you are questioning the purchases, I have the receipts. Nonetheless, I don't really care if anyone believes me or not.

I will post the info when it is ready, I am checking on the view on this website in the meantime. (Which is why I gave 35 days for the polling to end.) So, everyone will still have to wait, if I had it ready I would have posted by now. Wink

RE: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Ricardo - 07-14-2014

In the meantime perhaps you could give us some idea of your failures and successes with subliminals?

RE: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Terch1337 - 07-14-2014

(07-14-2014, 09:52 AM)Ricardo Wrote: In the meantime perhaps you could give us some idea of your failures and successes with subliminals?

Well, I had noticed change and others also noticed some change with me using "Positive Thinking" and "Put An End To Negativity", my first two subliminals. I also think I used them more than the others. I don't remember the website I got them from though. And, I think "Positive Mental Attitude" and "Optimism Plus", from InnerTalk - Eldon Taylor, were just fine.

Some of the others I may need to use longer or do some kind of an adjustment for better use, due to resistance or stubbornness of some kind.

Is that the idea of what you were getting at??

RE: Intro - My Brief Subliminal History - Agenda & Projects Summery - Ricardo - 07-15-2014

(07-14-2014, 10:45 AM)Terch1337 Wrote:
(07-14-2014, 09:52 AM)Ricardo Wrote: In the meantime perhaps you could give us some idea of your failures and successes with subliminals?

Well, I had noticed change and others also noticed some change with me using "Positive Thinking" and "Put An End To Negativity", my first two subliminals. I also think I used them more than the others. I don't remember the website I got them from though. And, I think "Positive Mental Attitude" and "Optimism Plus", from InnerTalk - Eldon Taylor, were just fine.

Some of the others I may need to use longer or do some kind of an adjustment for better use, due to resistance or stubbornness of some kind.

Is that the idea of what you were getting at??

Yes, i used inner talk a long time ago but they didn't work for me. Have you tried any that gave a clear change rather than attitude changes which can often be temporary placebos. For instant have you tried lucid dream subs or some other spiritual sub that worked?