Subliminal Talk
Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal [FINISHED] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal [FINISHED] (/Thread-Ricardo-s-AM-6-Journal-FINISHED)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Natious - 12-21-2014

(12-20-2014, 10:05 AM)Ricardo Wrote: The downside is that

And what follows don't add up. There doesn't have to be a downside, you just feel more independent and that's why your goals for life follow (old job with old pay might not), in my perspective.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Ricardo - 12-21-2014

By the downside I mean the realisation is making me depressed but it's something I must act on and sort out, so in that way it's very good.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - adam225 - 12-22-2014

Ricardo, what speakers are you using now ? I'm after a new set myself. I want to hook them up so I have one on each side of me whilst I sleep.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Natious - 12-22-2014

Why I've commented on that is because I'm having similar realizations and every day of letting that sink in will get me further down the road of figuring out what to do next. I can see why that would make one depressed since I've spent most of the days past half a year on this sub on trying to figure out what the source of this depression I have been having for roughly 10 years was.
I got to admit that feeling the minimum standard for living increase by huge amount feels difficult to face, but on the other hand it is for the better and an only way to get me to a place where I will take constant action towards satisfaction.

That specific depression is only temporary and maybe even necessary Smile

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Ricardo - 12-23-2014

(12-22-2014, 12:34 AM)adam225 Wrote: Ricardo, what speakers are you using now ? I'm after a new set myself. I want to hook them up so I have one on each side of me whilst I sleep.

I'm using the CREATIVE GigaWorks T40 Series II 2.0 PC Speakers (50Hz-20kHz). They have a slightly wider frequency range than the Logitech's I was using but actually the Logitech's were fine. I just flipped during stage 3 when I became obsessed over everything:exclamation:
I leave the volume at -40dB and have them actually either side of the pillow not the bed (I have a double bed) behind the headboard.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - adam225 - 12-23-2014

Thanks Ricardo, how long does the cable stretch for what connects both speakers together ? I have a double bed too. I have two draws - one either side of my bed that I wanted to place the speakers on. Do you think it's long enough ?

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Ricardo - 12-23-2014

Adam I had a quick check and the cable stretches to 3/4 of the way across the length of the bed so I doubt the cable would be long enough for what you want to do without an extension.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - adam225 - 12-23-2014

Thanks for checking Ricardo.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - rubman - 01-03-2015

Hi.

dont worry about age gap. When women feel attracted for you they wont think of age if they want sex with you. You must lead them in their insecurity to take your dick.

I know people in his 50's using pheros and having sex with women in the 25 range.

I dont use pheros now, just AM6 and affirmations and sometimes a bit of EFT/TAT(not a lot really). I'm 37 years old just recently and I observe just the same attraction and the same looks from young women as old women (I prefer matures).

Dont limit yourself, the mind is very powerful. Just keep at it and you will see that some young ones will go after you, even if you dont believe or you think you are too old for them.

Cheers.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Ricardo - 02-02-2015

Stage 6 Day 32

Finished AM6 today and don't quite know where to start to update you all. Firstly my listening method has been 9hrs ultrasonic and 2 hours masked. I have read both recommended books about 5 times each. I have completely forgotten about the subs when on ultrasonic and mostly with the trickling stream. I feel that the ultrasonic has been the most effective.
Stage 6 was fairly quiet and sweet with a feeling of growing maturity and confidence. I can detect bs, games/falsehoods in dealing with people. I no longer care what people think. My feeling now is one of greater confidence, maturity and self assurance with a complete lack of neediness thrown in. I have also developed this happy go lucky style, playing down and finding humour in things that would have freaked me out before.
You may have read that I agonized over WM or an AYP and I really did suffer on that to the point of obsession. Now I actually don't care if I get women or not. I know I can get them if I try but it doesn't loom large right now. I have also managed to sort the problem of money (mentioned in my last update how it was bugging me) by getting a job closer to home and not spending heaps on travelling. I earn the much same but it leaves me £kk's better off a year not having to fork out on fares. My interviewers were very impressed with my bearing, confidence and apparently I was very likable! Not something people have ever said about me before. People in general are also treating me with more respect and everyone seems to just really like me?? It's weird because before I was just a colleague but now I'm more and the prospect of me leaving for this new job has made a lot of people unhappy.

Anyway it's probably better if I sum up with the AM goals as stated in the advert:-
The goals---

An improved on circle of friends manifestation sequence, so that the friends you manifest are genuine, long term friends who will help you for the long haul, instead of stabbing you in the back.

No one new as yet but maybe new job and circumstances will bring them in

Self forgiveness. Definitely

Forgiveness of others without allowing them to walk on you or mistreat you
Not really had op to show that.

Letting go of the past.
Definitely..this was a big problem for me as it stopped me from concentrating on the present and future for many years.

Maturity improvement. Definitely
Wisdom enhancement. Definitely
Self healing, emotionally and mentally.Definitely
Trauma and abuse healing.Definitely
Supply your own love, affection and attention.Definitely
Overcome any victim mentality you may have when you start the program.Definitely

Refuse to justify actions that are not moving you forward, or accept that behavior from yourself. Definitely

Kill excuses and refuse to accept them from yourself or anyone else. Definitely
Seek the challenge. Definitely..new job to solve money problems
The notorious Optimus Engine 2.0. Aimed strait at making you an Alpha Male! Hard to define this statement but it's made me feel very good and given me back my life

Overcoming guilt, shame and fear.Definitely
Self validation. Definitely
Maximize rate of growth, healing, self improvement and change. Definitely but another run through would be beneficial I feel
Optimize script to be more comprehensive, more specific and more positive in impact and effects. It wasn't an easy ride and after stage 2 quite unpleasant some of the time
Optimize scripting for [surprise! Oh yes the AoS..Definitely!! Getting much more attention from the ladies than before although no outright come ons but more touchy/feely/friendlyness and overt staring, (even from blokes) than before.

Improved scripting for overcoming procrastination. Definitely but not something I've really suffered from anyway

Approaching focus, for making it easier to approach others, especially attractive females. I can approach but if this means to chat up and date then I can only go as far as sexy banter. I haven't gone any further. Not because I'm not confident but I didn't get that opening up from the woman that lets you know you can push to a date/lay. I'm also readying some profiles for online dating.

Approval seeking destruction. Definitely
Self empowerment/self empowering.Definitely
Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself.Most definitely! This was a real drag from my early twenties and really held me back

Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth.Definitely
Have unshakable self confidence. I cannot say it's unshakable but definitely much stronger which is allowing me to progress and make the effort which shyness before would hold me back
Be unaffected by rejection. Not had any rejection but I can't see any woman having much of an effect if she did reject me. There are so many more women in the world!
Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them. Definitely (see above)
Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses.Definitely
Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise. Definitely
No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”.Definitely
Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself.Definitely
Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be. Definitely but like I said not pushed further than cute banter.
Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to.Definitely would be
Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience.Definitely, people are paying attention and noticing me more!
Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be.Definitely getting noticed more by nice women
Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha male trait. Not quite I had a stressful time the other week and lost my temper (red mist job) but generally I'm easier going
Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in). Definitely. I walk and move much 'cooler' then I ever used to. I take my time.
Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha Male.Maybe if these were defined more (see above comments)
No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say. Definitely
Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants. Definitely
Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in. Definitely would be
Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both.Definitely
Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don’t like, and TELL HER NO — whether it’s to her asking for sex or anything else.Definitely
Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex.Definitely but not the sex part as yet
[b]Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women[/b]. I think so, as my company is more enjoyed
Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.A lot better than I was
Be a better, higher and more refined quality of man.Definitely
Acceptance of, and feelings of deservedness of, being treated well Definitely
Deserving respect from others Definitely
Self love and liking yourself Most definitely
Valuing yourself Most definitely
Extended ego balancing definitely
Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence Most definitely
Destruction of negativity within you concerning yourself and others, and replacement with positivity Most definitely
Self acceptance with continual striving to be better than you are most Definitely
Destruction of laziness Definitely but I do like to laze on a Sunday!
Motivation boost Definitely
Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha Definitely
Extroversion enhancement and training Definitely
Self forgiveness Definitely
Social stability, skill and strength Definitely
Overcome abandonment issues Definitely

Success training Needs more definition
Gratitude Most definitely
Self trust Definitely
Self image of man, instead of boy Most definitely
Leadership training and development I've never seen myself in the leadership role and am not bothered about it either way
Decisiveness training Definitely
Authenticity and congruence training (??)
Destruction of jealousy and possessiveness, and replacement with self security, self reliance and self satisfaction Most definitely
Constant self growth and progress Definitely
And more! is there anymore?

Looking over this it's clear to see the subs greatest successes. The part that could have been better was the approaching and dating women but this was something I was waiting to do with WM so I really only played around with this, getting used to chatting to women and taking an interest in them as persons not just hot totty so I believe my technique will be better when I use WM.
My affect on others from the auras has been shown through my interview feedback and the better way I'm treated now by people in general. This was never the case before AM. Even when I got jobs before, the feedback was always mediocre and I felt like the best of a bad bunch.

Throughout this programme I have tried to keep the actual effects on me with proof. If you have read my earlier stage posts they were very up and down which has been the signature of AM6 for me..it was huge depressions followed by feelings of awesomeness.I remember I used to act like a fool because I though people would like me better if they found me funny in this way (self deprecating). But of course they just treated me like a fool. So when I write about the effect I have on people now, then you can take it as nothing short of amazing! That also goes for the inner core me.

I'm much healthier in the mind, fitter, cleaner, better dressed, confident and non needy and soon to have a whole lot of extra money in my pocket every month..all this was not happening before AM6. Make of that what you will.

My next sub will be WM which I will start on the 9th Feb as I'm taking a week off first.
Just look out for my new Journal then Smile

Feel free to comment.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal - Leo1990 - 02-02-2015

Dont think you want to re-run this?

I honestly am thinking of re-running mine atleast 2x maybe 3x.

Looks awesome by the way. Hope to be there soon.

I notice alot that I use self-depreciating tactics. Like if a co-worker goes "damn did you just fart" I will be like "Yup I totally just cracked one around you" -with a smile.

Not sure if you would do the same or just ignore?

Thanks!

-Leo

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal [FINISHED] - Ricardo - 02-02-2015

I'm planning on a AM>WM>AM>WM type rotation but I've got enough from the first run of AM6 to progress to WM. No I don't put myself down at all either out loud or even in my head. Those days are long gone and believe me that type of behavior just gives the opposite impression to what you want it to.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal [FINISHED] - DarthXedonias - 02-02-2015

Good to see you post. I was actually wondering what happened to you because I hadn't seen you post in a while. Looks like you got some great results. I also know what you mean concerning the job interview and leaving your previous job. I know when I left both my theater job and Safeway people seemed very upset that I was leaving even though I barely talked most of the time. Also, during every interview I've had since being on AM6 I've felt no nervousness whereas before I would have. On WM, I will say if you think your not caring much about women now, wait til you get to stage 2 of WM. My almost non-existent neediness combined with my high standards has made me practically discount 90% of women I run into now.

RE: Ricardo's - AM 6 Journal [FINISHED] - Leo1990 - 02-02-2015

Someone was mentioning BASE is the new WM. Not sure what that meant but, I will probably go on a AM-AM-BASE-BASE. Since they both compliment each other well... I believe. However I do not know what is in BASE.