Subliminal Talk
Sexual Dreams 5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Sexual Dreams 5G (/Thread-Sexual-Dreams-5G)

Sexual Dreams 5G - Ricardo - 07-12-2014

Would make going to sleep more funTongueTongue

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - AlphaMind - 07-13-2014

Why don't we modify that shit into Lucid Dreaming 5G so we can have all the fun with dreams and even Out of Body Experience(s).

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - Ricardo - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 02:40 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Why don't we modify that shit into Lucid Dreaming 5G so we can have all the fun with dreams and even Out of Body Experience(s).

Yes good pointBig Grin but i don't think Shannon is interested in that side of subliminals. I have tried Lucid Dream subs many times over the years and they never worked. If you find one that works for you let me know.

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - AlphaMind - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 03:06 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(07-13-2014, 02:40 AM)AlphaMind Wrote: Why don't we modify that shit into Lucid Dreaming 5G so we can have all the fun with dreams and even Out of Body Experience(s).

Yes good pointBig Grin but i don't think Shannon is interested in that side of subliminals. I have tried Lucid Dream subs many times over the years and they never worked. If you find one that works for you let me know.

If I found one I won't be asking for it to be make. hahahaha

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - SargeMaximus - 07-13-2014

I was just about to say "lucid Dreaming!" lol. Yeah, Shannon said he tried one once, but it didn't work.

When you think of how much time we spend sleeping, the ability to lucid dream EVERY night could almost double your life-span in a way. Heck, I've had a lucid dream before that lasted weeks in the span of one night. Have only ever had 3 though.

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - Joronda - 07-23-2014

If you get out of your body, you could get lost and not be able to find your body again, he he. That would be a pickle to sort out.

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - AlphaMind - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 01:31 AM)Joronda Wrote: If you get out of your body, you could get lost and not be able to find your body again, he he. That would be a pickle to sort out.

That's all bullshit brotha! Just a shit sentence said by someone who doesn't know OBE.

Beside if every OBE player can't come back why the heck science back up OBE? Steve G. Jones.

Don't believe shit unless you've undergo research.

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - FREAK4LIFE - 07-23-2014

(07-23-2014, 02:27 AM)AlphaReal Wrote: I recently watched 'Insidious' and it kinda led me astray with Astral Travel and OBE. Also I watched quite a few horror soaps in my childhood that dealt with OBE and the soul getting lost somewhere.

In the film there is a comment at the end 'The wise man avoids the gateway(hell) by not progressing himself in his personal abilities' something on similar lines.

It surprised me a bit, what kind of message is hollywood really giving to everyone.

hollywood is fucked!

RE: Sexual Dreams 5G - Joronda - 01-15-2015

(07-23-2014, 01:48 AM)AlphaMind Wrote:
(07-23-2014, 01:31 AM)Joronda Wrote: If you get out of your body, you could get lost and not be able to find your body again, he he. That would be a pickle to sort out.

That's all ***** brotha! Just a shit sentence said by someone who doesn't know OBE.

Beside if every OBE player can't come back why the heck science back up OBE? Steve G. Jones.

Don't believe shit unless you've undergo research.

I know who Steve G Jones is - and I was speaking tongue-in-cheek about OBE getting lost outside the body. (I did say "he he").