Subliminal Talk
question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: question regarding alpha female hrs usage (/Thread-question-regarding-alpha-female-hrs-usage)

Pages: 1 2

question regarding alpha female hrs usage - carmen1 - 07-10-2014

I started using alpha female a week ago but so far have not seen any changes except dreams about past traumas which I have forgotten until now.
I don't have speakers so I listen to the mask version on my iPod using ear buds. I would like to know how many hours during the day should I listen to get the full effect,also I have some resistance where I feel to not listen. I guess I am scared of changing into this strong person when all my life I have been quiet and shy. My goals so far with this sub is to become more confident strong emotionally and to be successful. I have also been reading online about the alpha female however, the internet version is different from the subliminal excerpt ion. what I have discovered so far is that they claim that the alpha female is a manipulative person who uses people to get what she wants and that she is only understood by men. So I think there is a slight
misinterpretation of who an alpha female is.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Shawn - 07-10-2014

Hi Carmen. You should listen this sub at least 8 hours a day. Stage 1 is a clearing stage and acts as a normalizer. Many people doesn`t notice any changes at this stage. You got a manual with the purchase of alpha female. You should take a look at the document. You find there information like this. And you listened just about seven days to the sub. Remember, the whole set is about six months.

When it comes to the definition of alpha female, I think the definition you found is incorrect. Either alpha female or alpha male try to manipulate people. They have strong foundations and stand for what they want. But they don`t use people. Instead they try to establish win-win situations where both parties take profit from.

What you found matches more to the definition of a playette (or player in the male form).

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Spiritman - 07-10-2014

(07-10-2014, 02:02 PM)carmen1 Wrote: I started using alpha female a week ago but so far have not seen any changes except dreams about past traumas which I have forgotten until now.
I don't have speakers so I listen to the mask version on my iPod using ear buds. I would like to know how many hours during the day should I listen to get the full effect,also I have some resistance where I feel to not listen. I guess I am scared of changing into this strong person when all my life I have been quiet and shy. My goals so far with this sub is to become more confident strong emotionally and to be successful. I have also been reading online about the alpha female however, the internet version is different from the subliminal excerpt ion. what I have discovered so far is that they claim that the alpha female is a manipulative person who uses people to get what she wants and that she is only understood by men. So I think there is a slight
misinterpretation of who an alpha female is.

I just checked the instructions, I don't see anywhere in there about how many hours. So, I would assume it would be the same in regards to the Alpha Male subliminal, which is usually 8-10 hours a day. Make sure you listen for 32 days in a row for each stage. About the feeling of not wanting to listen to the subliminal, is a very good indication that the subliminal is working. Keep going!

No real Alpha Females are not manipulative people, it is the same with Alpha Males. Both are strong independent people who have self love, self respect for themselves and don't allow themselves to be taken for granted or advantage of.

Here is the link to the Alpha Female Instructions:

Link

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Shawn - 07-10-2014

Yeah, I see, the number of hours are indeed not inside. However, with our recommendations you should be fine.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - carmen1 - 07-10-2014

thanx guys for your replies I was curious as to how many hrs I should listen as I didn't want to overdo it. I will definitely do 8-10 hrs. can't wait to finish
6 months seems so long.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Spiritman - 07-11-2014

(07-10-2014, 06:42 PM)carmen1 Wrote: thanx guys for your replies I was curious as to how many hrs I should listen as I didn't want to overdo it. I will definitely do 8-10 hrs. can't wait to finish
6 months seems so long.

Glad I could help. Yes I know that 6 months seems like a long time. However, if you want results that stick, this is the only way I know of that works and is permanent.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Shannon - 07-11-2014

8 to 12 hours is good, depending on resistance and how much time you have to listen.

The course takes 6 months not just because it is aiming for permanent changes, but because it is also making massive change that requires time to achieve, and must be done in steps or stages, which is why this is a six stage set. No single set of instructions could hope to achieve the results that you need, because some things must be done before others can be done. Be patient, and whatever you do, don't stop using the program until you're finished with 32 days per stage, 8 to 12 hours per day.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Ricardo - 07-12-2014

(07-10-2014, 06:42 PM)carmen1 Wrote: thanx guys for your replies I was curious as to how many hrs I should listen as I didn't want to overdo it. I will definitely do 8-10 hrs. can't wait to finish
6 months seems so long.

Hi Carmen, I'll be starting AM6 in August and yes 6 months is a long time, but remember you will be experiencing the benefits much sooner, probably even in the session. That should provide the incentive to keep going..getting better and better everydayBig Grin

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Quote - 07-12-2014

Hello Carmen,

I did AF and had to stop because of pregnancy (AF has influence over hormones). I experienced resistance initially too, and it's normal. The resistance I experienced was physical discomfort in the chest area, and it weighed down on me.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - carmen1 - 07-14-2014

The resistance that I have experience so far since starting alpha female has a lot to do with fear, anxiety and just curiosity as to how I will change after finishing the program and that where my hesitancy lie. since starting the program I've experience mild form of depression and a cold congestion but there has been a positive shift in that I don't overeat or emotionally eat as I use to. there has also been a little burst of confidence here and there nothing major.
one concern that I have is that I don't want to do anything out of my character where sex is involved. I will continue to use the program because I really want to become a better woman and I also want to change my life for the better.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Shannon - 07-14-2014

The program doesn't force you to do anything concerning sex. It gives you more freedom as to what you can do, but it is still your choice what you will do. The goal is self empowerment, not control. Being controlled is the antithesis of being a leader of self, and alphas are leaders of self.

Change can be scary, but positive change like this is worth it.

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Quote - 07-14-2014

(07-14-2014, 08:22 AM)carmen1 Wrote: The resistance that I have experience so far since starting alpha female has a lot to do with fear, anxiety and just curiosity as to how I will change after finishing the program and that where my hesitancy lie. since starting the program I've experience mild form of depression and a cold congestion but there has been a positive shift in that I don't overeat or emotionally eat as I use to. there has also been a little burst of confidence here and there nothing major.
one concern that I have is that I don't want to do anything out of my character where sex is involved. I will continue to use the program because I really want to become a better woman and I also want to change my life for the better.

An 'alpha' female is defined a lot different from 'alpha' male. An AF is a mature, responsible, know-what-she-wants lady and not necessarily wanting to be the leader of the pack. Self-confident and self-assured.

Regarding sex, I did not do anything out of conduct / character. Hope that addresses your fears.

I did not manage to complete AF, but I've grown a lot. It has stayed with me since I stopped. I do not feel the need to waste time correcting toxic people and do not feel troubled by non-constructive criticisms. More objective. Less negative talk.

My hubby was skeptical... listening to gurgling sounds? But it all worked out better in the end for me. Some of the personal issues I had were overcome and I became a happier person in the process.

You will love yourself more I'm sure! Look forward to your journal Smile

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Ricardo - 08-17-2014

(07-14-2014, 08:22 AM)carmen1 Wrote: The resistance that I have experience so far since starting alpha female has a lot to do with fear, anxiety and just curiosity as to how I will change after finishing the program and that where my hesitancy lie. since starting the program I've experience mild form of depression and a cold congestion but there has been a positive shift in that I don't overeat or emotionally eat as I use to. there has also been a little burst of confidence here and there nothing major.

Carmen, How are you getting on with this?

RE: question regarding alpha female hrs usage - Athena - 08-28-2014

I have kind of erm the opposite problem. Ahem.
I have a very high sex drive (TMI sorry) don't have my own place so can't bring guys who don't have their own place back here anyway which also limits my options sexually and only find a small percentage of guys attractive and only some of them like me so therefore it's easy for me to tend to want to move fast but sometimes to my detriment and for me sexually I want to feel like - I mean I DO have a lot of guys wanting sex and I am saying no no no but I want to attract more actual dates but I want to be able to more easily erm hold out until I know his intentions. Without dying of sexual frustration! Cos I LOVE sex and I almost feel like I NEED sex sometimes but I also love and want to be romanced. So I'm sort of curious about the Alpha female from the other side of that and also whether it might help attract a well not even "better" quality of guy as I don't think there is anything wrong with guys or gals wanting just sex but I mean to have more choices or be more likely to attract guys who want to wine and dine me actually SEE me as i guess a "high value woman" someone they want to impress and for god's sake get THEM off the pedestal in my mind and put ME on it!
That it might make them more likely to think potential girlfriend than potential screw.
Part of it is I HAVE an aura of sexiness TOO much of that but I want them to see that hey yes she is beautiful and sexy but there is also something else about her I really like, let's not rush this one, let's get to know her a bit first. Type of thing.
I know I have a lot to offer but I don't think I KNOW that on a deep enough level, if that makes sense? I want to feel like I have a lot of options. Right now I could have sex lots and lots of times if I wanted it and sometimes I do but I want it to be like this more with dating.
It is to a point but not enough.
I love going out with a man for dinner gosh even coffee or drinks or a walk in the park - which is free! - and having a chat and a laugh with a handsome man and a bit of flirting. I tend to jump in way too quick because my type of guy seems so rare and I guess I want to be seen as the special one for a change. Again, without dying of sexual frustration!
Or even better have sex when I want but STILL have them wanting more than JUST that!