Subliminal Talk
MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) (/Thread-MIR-Maximum-Immune-System-Response)

MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) - Woodquarter - 07-10-2014

Shannon,
I have been in science & healing & business for 20+ years & I can tell you that whereever you look, there are always very few who are among the best. Whatever they are doing, they have a certain unique attitude & approach, far away from the sheeple thinking who just repeat what they have heard or read somewhere. The few on this level recognize each other. When I came across your site one month ago I realized fairly soon that you are certainly one of these few!
It's too soon for me to say much, except on the MIR (Maximum Immune System Response). I had a minor infection in late June so I bought the MIR & had amazing results. All silent inflammations/ infections in the body suddenly started to ache, one after the next, maybe a dozen or so in total - some for minutes, other for hours. This must have been the infection scanning mode you mention.
In general I need an hour or more less sleep since I play subs during the night, not more sleep.

RE: MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) - Shannon - 07-11-2014

I believe the ache comes from the body aggressively attacking the infection. It's amazing what the body and mind can do. I believe we have simply lost the instructions/training methods for how to do or trigger these things, and that what I am doing is just finding an efficient way to give these much needed instructions to a waiting bio-computer.

You need less sleep? That's very puzzling, especially given what the program is doing. I don't know how to explain that... but it's fascinating regardless!

I'm looking forward to seeing what some of my current efforts will do to advance MIR.

RE: MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) - Shawn - 07-12-2014

(07-11-2014, 12:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: You need less sleep? That's very puzzling, especially given what the program is doing. I don't know how to explain that... but it's fascinating regardless!

If the body get a rid of all the infections then there should be more energy left for other things after they are cleared. That could be a reason.

RE: MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) - Shannon - 07-14-2014

So far as I can tell, the process of inducing the brain/mind/body to act in that manner is very intensive in its use of mental energy. I may find a way to change that at some point in the future, but for the time being, that is the case.

Also, mobilizing the body to actually fight infection is hugely energy hungry, and both that and the exposure itself can exhaust someone. Clearing infection would help with energy, surely, but the process should be exhausting, accounting from what I currently know.

So I'm puzzled. But as long as it works.

RE: MIR (Maximum Immune System Response) - Joronda - 09-07-2015

Extra sleep usually helps you to bounce back from illnesses.