Subliminal Talk
SM3 escepades - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SM3 escepades (/Thread-SM3-escepades)

Pages: 1 2

RE: SM3 escepades - jonathan4all - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 10:42 AM)score Wrote: As far as quantity of girls its about 50 at this point which I don't think is too many being as I am 31, and haven't really been any serious long term relationships over 6 months.

Right now I think I'm gonna run sm3 then wm then maybe attract your perfect wife, but well see.

Man I have exactly same plan as you .. I want to attract a perfect wife as I believe to follow BASE OR BAMM it takes few years. Nothing could be less than awesome if you can share that with a life long partner but of course 6 months on SM can augment sexual energy and little fun before a long term relation wont be that harsh.

RE: SM3 escepades - score - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 12:46 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(07-15-2014, 10:42 AM)score Wrote: Ya its a little hot and cold. Ive almost always had every passionate sex and its every easy for me to stay in the moment and feel that connection with the girl I'm with. Most girls I'm with say I'm the best they've had, but some girls there's just no chemestry. when that happens I cannot get off no matter what.

As far as quantity of girls its about 50 at this point which I don't think is too many being as I am 31, and haven't really been any serious long term relationships over 6 months.

Right now I think I'm gonna run sm3 then wm then maybe attract your perfect wife, but well see.

Sounds like you had some good foundation before SM and now that you're using SM it is taking things to whole new level with great results so far. Plus, I just realized you're only on stage 2, I wonder what things will be like in the later stages for you?

Ya I think I had a pretty good foundation for sm3. I'm hoping this will make me as desire able to beautiful women as I think I am haha. I feel like I'm the sexiest motherfuck everywhere I go but I just wasn't getting that kind of attention from women, so I'm hoping this sub will break down any blocks in my energy that I might have. And I think its working. When I met the girl at the concert it was like I made her come too me and show interest in me or else I would pretty much treat her like a guy friend even though her friend and her friends mom kept telling me that she liked me and I should try and hit on her. I just really didn't care. I went off and sat by myself in the grass to watch the band and guess who shows up to sit with meWink. 20 muinuites later we were playing tonsil hockey and were all over each other

Definatley wouldn't have went down like this 8 months ago

I think the later stages will make me more aggressive about going for the women I want, and that's when things will really get fun!

RE: SM3 escepades - guilotine - 07-15-2014

Hey dude I am also really big into meditation and recently started Kundalini Yoga. The combo is pretty awesome and I recommend it to anyone.

RE: SM3 escepades - score - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 07:40 PM)guilotine Wrote: Hey dude I am also really big into meditation and recently started Kundalini Yoga. The combo is pretty awesome and I recommend it to anyone.

Nice! loooove kundalini yoga! Check out Anna & Ravi DVD if you ever get the chance
my faves are beginners and beyond and the warrior workout will kick your ass!

Meditation is awesome too! I descovered it when I was 23 and it changed my whole entire reality or at least let me catch a glimpse of reality every onCE in a while

Namaste Smile

RE: SM3 escepades - RainbowAbyss - 07-16-2014

I too, love this journal
its funny to see how the results
mirror the sub upgrades.
Most people kept posting results that were coming up short when SM first
came out, and now its recounts of the best kind of debauchery

RE: SM3 escepades - guilotine - 07-17-2014

(07-15-2014, 07:59 PM)score Wrote: Nice! loooove kundalini yoga! Check out Anna & Ravi DVD if you ever get the chance
my faves are beginners and beyond and the warrior workout will kick your ass!

Meditation is awesome too! I descovered it when I was 23 and it changed my whole entire reality or at least let me catch a glimpse of reality every onCE in a while

Namaste Smile

I will check it out thanks!

RE: SM3 escepades - Spiritman - 10-19-2014

Any updates?!