Subliminal Talk
4th Generation Products - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: 4th Generation Products (/Thread-4th-Generation-Products)

4th Generation Products - K-Train - 01-06-2011

I have a question about the new 4th Generation of products:

1.) What will be the main difference between the 4th generation products and current generation (3rd) products?

2.) As of right now, is it possible for us to start suggestion/request lists of products that we'd like to see upgraded and if so, can we give suggestions to what we'd like in them? (like with Alpha 2011 and BIABW 7.1)

3.) Will the "Attract Your Perfect...." programs also get upgraded to 4th generation status and if they do, will they be both active and passive manifestations?

4.) If the "Attract Your Perfect...." programs aren't getting upgraded, how do we do active manifestations on our own.

The reason why I'm so curious about the attraction programs is because after I complete the Alpha Set I'm very curious exactly how these programs work and I'd like to know how it feels to have found you're "perfect" romantic lover...Tongue especially after the stories I've heard from Shannon and from the testimonials I've read.

RE: 4th Generation Products - Shannon - 01-06-2011

(01-06-2011, 01:11 PM)K-Train Wrote: I have a question about the new 4th Generation of products:

1.) What will be the main difference between the 4th generation products and current generation (3rd) products?

2.) As of right now, is it possible for us to start suggestion/request lists of products that we'd like to see upgraded and if so, can we give suggestions to what we'd like in them? (like with Alpha 2011 and BIABW 7.1)

3.) Will the "Attract Your Perfect...." programs also get upgraded to 4th generation status and if they do, will they be both active and passive manifestations?

4.) If the "Attract Your Perfect...." programs aren't getting upgraded, how do we do active manifestations on our own.

The reason why I'm so curious about the attraction programs is because after I complete the Alpha Set I'm very curious exactly how these programs work and I'd like to know how it feels to have found you're "perfect" romantic lover...Tongue especially after the stories I've heard from Shannon and from the testimonials I've read.

I knew I could count on you to be the one to ask those questions, K-Train! lol

4th Generation programs will have a number of differences from 3rd Generation programs:
  1. They will all be built to a standardized list of required specifications.
  2. They will make better, more efficient use of your mind for achieving the goal.
  3. They will work faster overall.
  4. They will be more powerful overall.
  5. They will make use of "optimum optimization" techniques I have created.
  6. They will use parts of your mind that 3rd Gen programs did not.
  7. They will put your mind to use achieving the goal in ways 3rd Gen did not.
  8. They will cause your mind to continue working on the goal actively even while you are not listening.
  9. They will make use of specialty "fringe enhancers" that 3rd Gen did not have.
  10. You'll notice that they make your mind and brain work somewhat harder than 3rd Gen did.
  11. The results will come somewhat faster.
  12. You will definitely notice the results more.

I can't reveal specifics ("What are fringe enhancers?", etc.) because this is proprietary information. But basically, 4th Gen is everything good about 3rd Gen, and everything good about what I discovered from 2008 to the present, all in one. Major improvement.

2. I'd prefer you allow me to catch up with my work load before you start making requests. When I am ready, I'll let you know. 4th Gen is more demanding and exacting a process to go through for creating, and takes me longer.

3. ALL programs will eventually be rebuild as 4th Generation, and manifestation programs will include what I am calling "Semi-Active" methods. Basically, they will be designed to produce the closest I can do to active manifestation, without potentially screwing up the desired outcome, causing anyone unintended harm, or manifesting it in a way that is undesirable. It's more important that the goal be achieved correctly and safely, than that it be achieved more quickly.

4. No need; they will be getting upgraded.

RE: 4th Generation Products - Jay - 01-07-2011

5.) Will 3th generation programs be compatible to be used alongside 4th generation programs?

RE: 4th Generation Products - Shannon - 01-08-2011

(01-07-2011, 06:17 AM)Jay Wrote: 5.) Will 3th generation programs be compatible to be used alongside 4th generation programs?

Yes, nothing conflicts between the two generations; but don't think you can use more programs at once by doing that.

RE: 4th Generation Products - Jeff - 01-29-2011

I remember reading 3G subs are equivalent to 1 month of affirmations. How does 4G subs compare? I am quite curious. O_O

RE: 4th Generation Products - SantaRich - 01-29-2011

(01-29-2011, 09:19 PM)Jeff Wrote: I remember reading 3G subs are equivalent to 1 month of affirmations. How does 4G subs compare? I am quite curious. O_O

What is the difference between subs and affirmations?

RE: 4th Generation Products - Jeff - 01-29-2011

Quote: What is the difference between subs and affirmations?

A subliminals are affirmations. But affirmations require exponential amount of effort and energy. Like, the script on subliminals constantly repeat until the sub is over. Also, your subconscious accepts the sub as true since you conscously cannot reject it unless you are very strong willed or hardcore negative programming. But after playing it for so long it will wipe out the old programming and replace it with sub script. Pretty much Inception in subliminal form haha.

Shannon most definitely can give you the entire logistics.

RE: 4th Generation Products - Spiral - 01-29-2011

Subs work the way they do because Shannon phrases them a certain way to do things in a certain order. You can the gist of it by understanding how the 6 stage sets work. With subliminal they dig deep and dig up the problem from the root. And the new beliefs are internalized as the old ones go away.

With affirmations the new beliefs take longer to internalize and manifest in your reality. And the old beliefs are still a part of you; they are only suppressed. Unless you know how you phrase your affirmations. And doing it that way with affirmations alone will take years to internalize for most people.

As Jeff said, Shannon knows every little detail. At least our posts should give you a good general idea before Shannon chimes in.

RE: 4th Generation Products - SexyMofo - 03-24-2013

Shannon is naturalizer built in every 4G single subs? Was just curious coz I bought EIP 4G last year and I would like to use it sometime this year. Was hoping it was already included when you created EIP. Nwei am also curious about fringe enhancers. What do these things do?

RE: 4th Generation Products - Shannon - 03-25-2013

Quote:I remember reading 3G subs are equivalent to 1 month of affirmations. How does 4G subs compare? I am quite curious. O_O

You are missing a parameter that makes your statement make sense. You need two units of time: one of use of a 3G subliminals, and one of use of the affirmations. It also helps to know the length of the affirmations, the number of affirmations, and the repetitions-per-day of the affirmations.

4G subs are roughly twice to three times as many repetitions as 3G subs, depending on specifics. But 8 hours of a 3G sub would be roughly equivalent to 32 days of speaking affirmations to oneself for around an hour a day, if my estimates are correct. Therefore, 4 hours of a 4G sub would be equivalent of spending 2-3 hours a day for 32 days, or whatever combination of time-per-day to days you can create from that.

SantaRich, the difference between subliminals and affirmations is the delivery system and the construction of the scripting. Affirmations are not asked as questions (those are afformations), and are usually used by consciously repeating the statement to oneself audibly or mentally. They are always used consciously. If you create a recording of your affirmations and play it while you sleep, guess what? While you are conscious, they are affirmations, and while you sleep, they are subliminals - unless you are using backmasking or making them into paraliminals.

Subliminals are delivered subconsciously and bypass the subconscious mind entirely. In their proper form, they also are scripted significantly, since the conscious and subconscious minds do not comprehend language the same way or have the same comprehension styles in other directions.

Spiral, old beliefs can be purged and disconnected in certain ways so that their existence does not make them acted on. So in the sense that one always remembers everything, they are there; but in the sense that they can be disconnected and replaced, they are no longer influential.

Quote:Shannon is naturalizer built in every 4G single subs? Was just curious coz I bought EIP 4G last year and I would like to use it sometime this year. Was hoping it was already included when you created EIP. Nwei am also curious about fringe enhancers. What do these things do?

As far as I know it is. Smile By fringe enhancers, I presume you are referring to what I call "metascripting". The metascript is designed to affect how you respond to the main program. Instead of just the statements you see listed in the public scripts, there is an entirely separate script designed specifically to affect the primary script. In some cases, the metascript is actually longer and more complex than the primary script! The goal is to make the subliminal more powerful, effective and enjoyable to use.

So even if you were to build a subliminal using a published script, my version would be vastly more powerful, capable, effective and pleasant to use because of the metascript. I have spent years and years developing my metascripting skills. Some of what goes into my metascripts is so advanced that I seriously doubt anyone will ever figure it out unless and until I write a tell-all book sometime in the future. (Don't hold your breath.)

RE: 4th Generation Products - SexyMofo - 03-25-2013

Oh so that's what it is. I thought it was another stuff like SOS or OE of some sort. Nuff said Shannon. I don't want you to spill your beans hehe Just wanna let you know am really enjoying my runthrough of AM as of the moment thanks to the naturalizer you have injected into AM

RE: 4th Generation Products - Shannon - 03-25-2013

Naturalizer is one of the things that makes up the metascript. Wink