Subliminal Talk
LTU 3.1 5g Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LTU 3.1 5g Journey (/Thread-LTU-3-1-5g-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 06-29-2014

3 minutes in and my mood has shifted for the better. I have been in a little bit of a negative spiral dealing with parents that have a total poverty mindset. It's been alot to deal with after my dad lost his job for the 5th time and has been home all the time fucking blairing fox news and shit all through the house. Just been dealing with family things and personal things lately has really brought me down. Its taken its toll on my productivity and my business. "most people don't do good because they don't feel good" - I believe this to be absolutely true and this quote keeps coming to the forefront of my mind. I knew I had to do something to change my vibration. I was on BASE 3g for 4 months before I just got this program. Are 3g products that are intended to manifest big things worth it? I don't know. Maby if I would have given it more time. But to really attract all the things BASE works on you can't be in a low vibration. It seemed to be working well for a while but with the way I've been feeling lately I knew it was pointless to keep going because I didn't feel in the vibrational vicinity of the programs intentions. Im really excited to try something with OE, HST and SOS in it. It's awesome stuff, the tricking stream is even new, it doesnt sound anything like the 4g products. It sounds awesome. A bluejay just stopped by outside my window. Its beautiful, I havent seen one up close yet this summer. I think its a sign. I am usually the most positive person I know but lately I've been filled with cynicism and doubt. I feel like LTU was a good move for me. In fact all day I've been in a funk and just felt tired and physical movement seemed stressful. Sitting here almost 10 minutes into my first run and I feel energetic, my legs are restless (in a great way). I'm feeling good about this. This will be the first serious journal I do since there were not enough of them on this product when I was trying to decide on it.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - JackOfHearts - 06-29-2014

The new base will out soon enough I think, so you might want to try it when you have finish your journey with LTU.
LTU is great you should at least give it 3 month.
Good luck with it.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 06-30-2014

So far I've had about 17 hours of exposure. A couple things have been happening although nothing to drastic. I definitely feel a lot more optimistic. I'm usually confident but not every single day. Today I was. I said hello to all kinds of people, muslims, asians, hoodrat kids, fat chicks. It didn't matter, it just felt better to have interactions with people than to not. I had a moment when I was driving to the gym today where I felt really at peace but kind of sad because I realized this physical earth experience is way to short to waste it not feeling great or being ornery. It was almost a shock like a very serious wake up call to only be happy and at peace, because there really is no point to feeling anything other than that since it won't get you what you want (only attract shit you don't want). Anyway I am part of a global social marketing business. It's not everyday that I am confident enough to meet new people and expose them to the opportunity and the company I am with but today I didn't hold back. I met a guy who was very business minded/ambitious/money motivated (which is exactly the type of people im looking for) and wanted to hear more and got his number. So that was awesome. I feel like I lined up with it more so than I went out of my way to talk to this person. I could have had a day this good before LTU but I feel as though it definitely helped initiate it. I'm very hopeful and I know I will be able to report more positive and more undeniable results soon. oh yea also while listening to this sub I want to do productive shit, when I'm not listening to it I don't feel like that.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 06-30-2014

another thing I forgot that I noticed today!.. I was in an apartment complex I've never been in before and the lobby walls were mirrors. I was feeling pretty good about looking at myself in the mirror walking around in there. I was thinking shit like: my arms and my calves look big, I look pretty big, I look good. Things that I really only think when I'm having a good work out and have a big pump going on. This is actually probably the biggest anomaly I've noticed so far on LTU. And I'm only one day in. Smile

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 07-02-2014

this is day 3 and holy shit! Feeling awesome. I've met more people and talked to more people in the last 2 days than I have in the last 3 weeks. I feel more calm and more responsible and more of a leader. I feel like someone people want to be around. And someone people want to help. A cute girl at the grocery store walked like 6 isles with me just to show me exactly where something was that I asked for (she could have totally just told me what isle it was in). People are responding differently. They want to talk to me more. I had the most vivid and intense dream of my life too. The first part there was a huge convention or seminar type thing of sorts and the main focus of the event was on me. I remember doing a backflip on stage I can't even do a backflip. I think I was there giving a motivational speech but also it was like a comedy central roast of me sort of thing. There were celebrities there. I was cracking jokes. I think it was my mind telling me I will be powerful and influential one day. At one point I made a joke about a certain type of person or the way people do things on social media. I don't know what I was making fun of but my mind pulled me out everything and focused on a girl in the crowd that I was actually making fun of. I recognized her face and it matched up with an avatar of what I was making the joke about. I felt this girls heart sink because my mind showed me her life and she was someone that looked up to me. Thankfully she didn't think that I knew that I had just accidentally made fun of her and afterwards I went and gave her a hug and showed her a lot of approval. I KNOW my mind was telling me I can't be judgmental or make fun of people because you never know if that person actually looks up to you or what they are going through. The second part I was standing in a crowd of people casually talking and I saw a beautiful girl with bright blue eyes and darker skin. I immediately left the social circle and went to approach her. I asked her who she was. She said "who am I whats my name how old am I.. its always the same stuff does any of that really matter" I said no not at all we can exchange names later and I don't care how old you are. I asked her what her ethnicity was she said half korean I told her she was the most beautiful korean girl i have ever seen and she said "beautiful lines really?" she just kept giving me so much back sass and was shitting all over all my game. but I kept walking with her and talking to her and telling her she was interesting and not like anyone else. One thing lead to another and we went swimming in this crazy majestic huge deep pool that was in the middle of the city. We got out and it was getting night by then and she cuddled up next to me and shit and told me she liked me and all this. I KNOW it was my mind telling me that if I am persistent I can have anything I want.

TLDR: People want to be around me. I feel a lot more optimistic. Things are going better. My mind is telling me things through my dreams. I'm more focused on what I should be focused on.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 07-08-2014

TIME FOR AN UPDATE! OK 9 days in and feeling GREAT! Where to start. My business has been growing. I brought on a new client myself this week and it was probably the easiest I've ever experienced. It can't be a coincidence because not much was happening in my business before this sub and now its growing like crazy which is extremely exciting. I ALWAYS feel grounded and calm now. It's amazing my poise is insane. I feel like I could be walking through a building that is on fire and I would calmly walk right out of it unscathed. I'm noticing a tiny bit of people wanting to be around me or more involved in my life, it's not all that increased from my life before this sub but I think its affecting this area so far and will continue to occur more frequently). I have such a positive outlook on everything now and I would say I am alot more confident and certain of myself, my abilities and my future. The biggest thing I would say I am noticing right now is increased self discipline. With everything (nofap, eating, not doing drugs or alcohol, spending). I'm very in control of myself. I'm reading alot more. I just read an entire book front to back non stop for 3 hours, which is pretty intense. So far everything is pretty awesome and I'm glad I bought this sub when I did. Very excited to watch the effects of this subliminal play out more in social settings, in business and with women Wink

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 07-16-2014

Haven't updated in too long! now 17 days in. I feel Very good, very powerful and centered. I felt pretty shitty for two days a few days ago but I think it was all circumstantial and not the subliminal. My attitude wasn't good so maybe I had a slight hiccup of resistance of positive attitude training. Unfortunately my usage time as slipped to between 6 and 7 hours of exposure per 24hrs, only while I'm sleeping recently because I have been so busy. Which is an awesome thing. I got a planner and wrote out my schedule of my different business activities and plans for a few weeks out. That's definitely an Accepting Responsibility for Yourself, Overcoming Procrastination, and Self-Discipline effect. It's actually interesting I'm re-reading the list of positive outcomes this program is designed for and one is Self-Respect. I was just thinking to myself today 'how can I respect myself more?' and therefore have other people respond to me more respectfully and engagingly. Lots of feelings of and focus on worthiness and self-worthiness. Just sitting here thinking about how that randomly popped into my mind as a priority recently (to realize and acknowledge my own self-worth and carry a feeling of worthiness) it is obvious to me as an effect of this powerful subliminal. I'm very excited right now because of this knowing that I've gained of my own eminent massive success. I feel joyful and therefore feel success. My positive thinking and positive attitude has certainly increased . I'm eager about life. I'm eager to realize the full effect of this Life Tune Up program. I would also say that I am becoming more fun to be around. Also I feel more understanding of different people, who they are, and their life circumstances and decisions. I also feel my ego is more balanced, to where I realize the value of being humble but understanding my role in being bold and confident in many different scenarios. I've assumed a major leadership role in my business mentally, physiologically and in my actions. I feel like I know my ego well and I understand my purpose and role in life very well. This makes me feel extremely good about myself because of the good I know I am bringing into the world. I am more detached from my ego than I was when I started LTU. I now fully recognize how my own ego works and what desires come strictly out of the ego and how any one of them if manifest would affect my life. I think I have a decent bit more developing to do in the following targeted areas of this sub
-Feeling good about yourself
-Loving Yourself
-Accepting responsibility for yourself
/\ these I'm the most excited about. I can already feel them starting to take effect within me. I think just being able to accept myself all the time no matter where I am in every moment, accepting myself and accepting where I am and claiming responsibility for all of my life is going to be huge.
I also look forward to more noticeable results in the areas of
-Overcome Guilt, Shame & Fear (because who couldn't use more work eliminating those toxic emotions)
-Success Programming
-Winners Mindset & Attitude
-Enjoying socializing with others, and doing so more easily
Because those sound really fun Smile
Going to try to get back up to 10 hours a day. More updates to come..

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 07-23-2014

24 days in. This last week has been VERY up and down. The lows feel similar to how I felt on AM5 stage 2. It's seriously been pretty roller-coastery lately. I remember 2 nights ago just laying in my bed doubting the fuck out of myself and everything in my life. It was to the point that I made an audio recording on my phone of myself telling myself that I know I can be successful and positive things like that and listened to it on repeat like 5 times. I have no idea what made me think to do that but it definitely made me feel alot better. As of yesterday and today though I feel really good. The subliminal feels alot more subtle at this point. Yesterday I went to the beach for the day with my friend who is a very cute girl. She isn't quite my type I don't think, but we get along well. Even though I'm very attracted to here I didn't make any moves because she was texting a guy that she seems pretty involved with like the whole day. I spent the day on the beach, the boardwalk and the pool with this girl and her older sister and fiance that I met that day. I really feel like I can get along with anyone or hang out with any girl and get them to like me. I feel like I can talk to any woman and no one is out of my league. I feel like I can thrive in any social setting. I feel so calm and flexible and outgoing at the same time. Another cool thing: I felt like yesterday I really controlled the outcome of the day. I wanted to walk the boardwalk so we did that. Everywhere I wanted to explore and check out my friend wanted to too. I wanted to go to the pool so I said it and we all went. I genuinely feel as though I'm perfect boyfriend material or I'm what every girl wants. This might sound conceited but in all honesty I feel like I have everything going for me. At times before this subliminal I've had this thought intellectually but I never really had the sustained feeling. I truly feel that I'm what most girls are looking for. When I ask women what their type of guy is or what they look for in a guy I always have all the qualities they mention. This fits right in with this subliminals goals of self esteem self worth self validation and everything like that. And what is cool is that I'm not needing or looking for a girlfriend. I'm fine with myself and with where I'm at and just doing me and building my businesses. I don't feel fearful of a fuckin thing either. Yesterday I could have approached soo many women if I wasn't with my friend. I would see a beautiful girl and think of exactly what I would want to say to her if I were to approach her. Zero anxiety. Just free flowing care-free fun feelz. I just feel powerful and very calm. I feel grounded and a center of positivity and peace.

I know this is getting long so just a few more things..

I feel so calm that sometimes that I feel I am able to detach from my goals. It feels like I feel so peaceful and accepting in the moment that I give up associating my goals with happiness. I know I can be happy regardless and I know I will achieve my goals eventually anyway.

I'm taking alot more responsibility. I feel as though the financial well being of my entire family is my responsibility and rests in my hands alone. My dad is out of work and my mother won't be able to continue her job much longer at her age. My younger sister is going to graduate college in a few years with debt up to her fucking eyeballs. My brother is a hardworker in both the businesses that we are involved in together but I feel a leadership role being the older brother. I feel I know my purpose and I accept my responsibility.

I think I've had some ego balancing.. I always project a vision of myself with big ass fuckin gold chains and a gold rolex and fancy shit when I become wealthy enough for my assets to comfortably buy me these things. However I realized if I dress like this or act like this I can't fit in with many social settings with out making people feel awkward. I'm still going to get what I want but I may tone it down alot at times. It feels a little awkward when people who work a regular labor job ask me what I do for a living and I explain the multiple business ventures that I have going on. I'm willing to be very wealthy and accept how people will treat me differently because of it but I don't want to be cocky or show offey about it anymore.

I still want to see more change in the way of the winners mindset and attitude component as well as the success programming and overcoming procrastinations components of this subliminal.

I don't recall where I heard about this (somewhere online very recently) but I was lead to order a book called "The Winner Effect: The Neuroscience of Success and Failure." That's definitely a synchronicity (which is really how subliminals effect your outside world). So that should be interesting. Thanks everyone stay tuned more updates to come.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 08-13-2014

Day 45!! A good amount of changes since last post. But before that I think the reason I was so up and down last post was because I was soo effective in my nofap. I was able to go 22 days without masturbation and ejaculation which is the longest I ever have. While I feel this is due to an increase in self discipline have that much sex energy really amplifies any emotion you are feeling. In terms of where I'm at right now I've noticed a still increased self disciplines as I've picked up some new good habits and stuck to them religiously.
I think subliminals, but more specifically the optimus engine really leads you directly to what you need to know about or understand or face. For example you may come across an audio book on youtube or a new book and get into it and realized what you learned from it really adds to the goal of the subliminal. My self esteem has increased. I realized that I am a literal genius after putting myself through an IQ test (which I would not have taken if there weren't a series of synchronicity relating to the subject which made me curious enough to take the test). I take care of my appearance religiously. I shave more often. I went through a box of whitening strips for my teeth. I went out and bought new clothes and new cologne. I feel appearance (obviously along with electro-magnetism) is very important for business, power and persuasion.
I approach girls more rapidly now. I don't get inside my head with any self talk now before approaching a beautiful woman I've never talked to. I'm slowly but surely stepping into more and more of a leadership role in my business. I've also attracted another lucrative business opportunity that I am hoping turns out at least half as well as I'm expecting it too. I started taking a testosterone booster yesterday so that will further help my confidence and appearance. I would say I'm also taking more action which is to say procrastinating less. This subliminal has done a fuck-ton for me. It has sort of changed the way I view how subliminals work. Yes they change the subconscious programming but it is not automatic. It guides and orchestrates your life to bring you to experiences, information, conclusions, and people that end up changing your conscious thought patterns about things. I guess that is sorta of automatic because the subconscious seeks out how to make your reality (or mindset or emotional state of being) match that of what you are being programmed with (the subliminal script).
I would say the only effects that I would like more of with this program are: Loving Yourself, Success Programming, Enjoying Life and Winners Mindset.
All the other bullet points in this subliminals description have either increased, increased or changed profoundly, or if I was already strong in that area of life (such as socializing), it has refined it a bit.
I really want to try Winners Mindset and I don't know how long I want to continue on this subliminal... 65 days total maybe? Any suggestions?

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - adam225 - 08-13-2014

I'd run it for at least 3 months personally. There's a lot of info crammed into it.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - Natious - 08-14-2014

And up to 6 months if you want the results to last long. BASE has a lot of the stuff you want and would obviously help you a lot with your business area. You pretty much can't compare it to BASE 3g since if you read the list of what BASE 5g has, it is way bigger and powerful. If you will start a 6 stage sub like AM or BASE, 3 months of LTU should be perfectly fine.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 08-21-2014

day 53! Not too much else new that I have noticed. I am confident in all situations. I can be around very wealthy and successful entrepreneurs and feel secure and confident in myself where in the past I may have compared myself to them and not been as confident. Last night I went to an elite networking mastermind leadership event with three guys all younger than me earning 100k+ a year. One of them texted me afterwards and said "tonight was great man I sensed a whole new vibe from you and I'm ready and excited for the future." That right there is some Pretttttyy solid feedback and evidence for the subliminals effects. I really love this subliminal. It's not one that will change you overnight or within a week but the effects are real. Looking back at my first post I can see how much harmony has been created in my life since that time. I don't feel like much else is happening so I think I will only run this sub for 60 to 65 days tops. I want something more focused. Something more geared toward success. Either Ultra Success or Winners Mindset. CANT DECIDE BETWEEN THESE!! ugh! haha. I would love to hear others results with LTU concerning business/money/career/success.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 09-05-2014

day 68. I decided to stick on this sub indefinitely. It is suppose to be ran for 6 months so I should get my moneys worth out of it and run it for a bit longer. My headphones got destroyed last week and for a week I used headphones that fall out while I sleep which really sucks. That may be why I haven't noticed anything different from this sub in a little bit. I haven't noticed anything different recently which is partly why I wanted to quit this sub and go on something else. The only thing I would say that is different is there is a girl that texts me and snapchats me and we have been trying to meet but she is always working. Really nice and good looking girl. I will say its been a while since I've had anyone chasing me. Not a big deal tho since I don't know much about this girl or if we will get along well or not. Hopefully we meet soon and she is someone I can at least have fun with if you know what I mean Wink . Even though not much has changed, I feel as though I may be getting closer to some breakthroughs. I am hopeful as of right now. I just got new headphones so I am going to be hitting this subliminal like I was when I first started it (12-16 hours a day). I really want things in my life to change. I'm pretty pissed off at myself since my beautiful ex girlfriend from germany is going to be visiting america this month. I wanted to be rich the next time I saw her. Or at least impressively more muscular than I was with her. I'm not the same person I was when I was with her 3 years ago but I'm just really upset that I haven't changed enough. I'm just really glad I was able to finally find some 'marshmello' earbuds that actually work for me. I will update again in a week after undergoing intense usage of this Life Tune Up.

RE: LTU 3.1 5g Journey - rogueathlete79 - 09-10-2014

day 73. Some minor changes have been happening. I've been meditating everyday and reading a lot more. I'm simultaneously reading 3 books and comprehending all of it since two of the books are discussing a lot of the same principals. I'm reading the master key system by Charles Haanel and Though-force in business and everyday life by William Walter Atkinson. I thought the latter of the two would be all about LOA but is mostly about influence and is really valuable information for my businesses. Also reading Get Rich Carefully by Jim Cramer but that's more for pleasure. I've been making money in my sleep the last couple nights. Which doesn't usually happen consecutively like that. Earning residual income like that only make me much hungrier to make more. I love it. I've been attracting a better quality of people in a way that's been much more effortless. Things are going alot smoother in my main business. I've gained more power of focus and concentration for all my projects.
So I had a date with a girl last night. She was very sweet really cute and interesting. I couldn't really tell if it went great or not. We talked the whole time and both laughed A LOT. We connected on a good amount of topics. I don't think I was flirty or touchy enough, idk. I don't know if I'm attracted enough to consider dating her. So it's whatever. I wasn't nervous at all but I felt like I wasn't my full self like I was monitoring myself. I think that's just cuz I haven't been on a date in years and I didn't want to fuck anything up in a bad way. That's not to say that I wasn't confident and calm the whole time. This is kinda shallow and fucked up but I'm sure if she had a bigger butt I would have been alot more aggressive with the flirting and touching cuz I'm pretty good with that stuff if I really want to be. It's whatever, although a tiny bit upsetting that my dating life is still boring but hey its not an 'attract your perfect' subliminal. Its Life Tune Up and my mindset is profoundly more positive then when I started. I'm starting to get the success and winners mindset aspect of this sub. I've never been more hungry and on my grind then now and its only getting better.
So I hung out with my german ex gf two days ago. I could give a fuck less about her or anything she thinks. It's stupid that I cared and wanted to impress her. She doesn't understand business or real shit. She's super culturally conditioned as well as has a poor body image for herself. It was good seeing her because it put into perspective of how much of a 115,000% different person I am from when I was dating her 3 years ago. I can't believe what I use to tolerate from her when I was with her or even understand why I was with her. She has no ambition and we have nothing in common.
I've also been lifting harder and eating more with a noticeable increased desire to be bigger and leaner.
stay tuned for more updates