Subliminal Talk
A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) (/Thread-A-JOURNEY-BY-BASE-JONATHAN-S-SAGA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Raz - 07-23-2015

(07-22-2015, 09:13 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: it's a very important sub MLS+OP+UM+US will be the best sub for achieving MASTERY in any field the person focuses too. I am quite sure it will help students, traders, entrepreneurs, singers, learners. I hope you will be starting this project by 2/3 months.

+1

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE - jonathan4all - 07-23-2015

I know lot of users really look forward to using this sub in 5G. But, for some reasons. Shannon has resisted to upgrade it for last few years.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - AlphaMind - 08-05-2015

Jonathan, that's awesome!!

Can you post a detail experience regarding analysis and overall learning abilities you've earned?

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Light - 08-06-2015

(07-23-2015, 05:47 PM)jonathan4all Wrote: I know lot of users really look forward to using this sub in 5G. But, for some reasons. Shannon has resisted to upgrade it for last few years.

i totally agree with you Jonathan. an upgrade of Mls is needed badly. i hope Shannon will read this and do something about it.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 08-08-2015

(08-05-2015, 07:16 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: Jonathan, that's awesome!!

Can you post a detail experience regarding analysis and overall learning abilities you've earned?

Yes after end of stage 6 .. I will give a review.. please be patient but I can tell u if u are visionary and love work this sub will help a lot

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 08-13-2015

Just graduated from BASE ....MBA IN 500 USDBig Grin

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 08-15-2015

BASE has brought some good changes in my life. I become more mindful regarding my tasks.I have saved some good amount of money. I am calm and confident. I had felt three/four times when I was not able to do anything in my life but now I feel better. I have new ideas coming always in my head. But I am still not planning to start a business straight away. Probably I move to Florida. I think USA is the right place for me for finding opportunities rather stuck in small village in here. I have decided to be a software tester and gradually from there turn out to be an entrepreneur.

One of the most important things I have noticed is I don'f get nervous at all when I find any constrain. I am calm and seek the challenge. It's that kind of confidence that you know everything will be ok. You are so sure that you just want to allow it. Regarding luck and success, I have found mix results. I am about to get my green card probably 3 months left which was stuck for ages. Suddenly everything is in flow as if God wants me to move there. I think more positive and upbeat most of the time. Exercise becomes habit and avoid coffee and soft drinks.

I have noticed my learning ability improves significantly. I am learning more on business, masculinity, persuasion, marketing, neuroscience etc. I also notice I have not watched TV at all. I have still procrastination and laziness but much better than AM6. I think I need at least 2 more runs to fix these. There are many potent improvements I have enjoyed but I am not very enthusiastic to gauge my progress from every single moment to moment. I just listen sub and enjoy improving consciously. This sub is obviously a better run for me than AM6.

Last but not the least, I have lost my job in the last day of BASE. They are outsourcing the whole team somewhere from Bulgaria. My colleague was so furious and cursing this company but I just looked it as it was. I have no bad feelings cause someone is taking over my job and I have to teach him in the last month. I feel there is plenty for me. I am completely out of this JEALOUSY mood then certainly I realise I have a metamorphosis from scarcity to abundance and BASE has helped me out of my new being.

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 03-17-2016

BASE round 2 finished (16th march 2016).

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Vincent_Vega - 03-17-2016

(03-17-2016, 04:38 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: BASE round 2 finished (16th march 2016).

Tell us more!

RE: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 03-19-2016

(03-17-2016, 05:00 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(03-17-2016, 04:38 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: BASE round 2 finished (16th march 2016).

Tell us more!

I have felt effect of Negative stress relief and more self-awareness. As a person I have improved a little.I have noticed better work-ethic in work place too. I have used the whole program on headphone 14 hours average. So there is no excuse of that. However It did not fulfil my expectation regarding procrastination, manifestations and new source of income. Some people might love to suggest me doing EHPRA or OF but on and off I have been on EHPRA for 18 months now (am6-BASE 2x). Look forward to EHPRA 2.0 and MLS 5G in this year.