Subliminal Talk
A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A JOURNEY BY BASE (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) (/Thread-A-JOURNEY-BY-BASE-JONATHAN-S-SAGA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 07-13-2014

(07-12-2014, 12:02 PM)swisston Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 02:51 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: # From When (mention stage) have you started feel of AOS ?
# From when procrastination issues kicked out ?
# Have you folks prioritized your various tasks if so from which stage ?
I don't know if I have an aura of sexiness at all.

I am not convinced that my procrastination is any better (I still waste loads of time on nonsense), but there is definitely a strong element of just doing what needs to be done. Stage 2 I think for that one.

I am not sure that I have a prioritisation issue.

mmm Swisston that's not lucrative.. being in a high vibration state but not pushing you to thing you want to achieve is not I expect from AM6. But AM6 has lot of other issues to improve on . Actually I am concentrating on prioritization, skill-sets improvement, better cognitive ability to my surroundings and last but not the least to improve my procrastination issues. I hope OE will work differently regarding my Alpha growth just a video to share what kinda mindset I was thinking of .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri13wHUvvbs. this is how great alpha control's the frame Wink

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - bloodvaliums - 07-13-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:27 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 08:12 PM)bloodvaliums Wrote: Hey , Jonathan , can you write your LTU 3.1 testimonial, I've been waiting for it? Thanks bro...

I gave it already in my another journal bro u can check their.In nutshell,l I can say here, It seems affecting me long term as I have done six and half months LTU almost. It helps me to validate my self more, my self confidence is way better which help me to talk with woman more carelessly. I notice I have less ego then ever. I don't force thing like before in relationship and in communication. I got 3/4 times state of resistance in LTU in that 7 months later they all gone. OGSF improved immensely. I am happy full of gratitude. CONS ARE : procrastination issue didnt improve at all. Regarding girls, I didn't try even I was bz on something. Overall I am happy with my mini AM6 approach within LTU. One thing I can tell you don't jump sub to sub as you see people getting fascinating result. Finish every sub till you feel it has done 100% of it's job or at lst 6 months if it has long script. thanks once again.
Thanks for the reply .I was waiting for the permanent results you have with not using LTU anymore.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 08-02-2014

Last day of stage 1
Listening time 12 to 14 hours.

I become more cocky and social. My confidence is good. Two girls have decided to sleep with me whenever I wish (unfortunately both of them live other countries). I get good respect from others. Socializing is fun. I again have started to read books with fun. Few looks from girls but nothing really awesome like wooo I wanna eat u Big Grin u already know. I don't feel any anxiety at all to approach girls. Girls tell me meany and cocky and also tell I don't have any ego. It's nice to know.

I had some issues with my boss in the beginning but now in the end of the month seems better. I had one issue with my mom and I was behaving quite jerk ..I didn't say sorry later either.

Procrastination is as usual. But at least I get a push from inside.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - JackOfHearts - 08-03-2014

(07-13-2014, 12:32 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 12:02 PM)swisston Wrote:
(07-12-2014, 02:51 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: # From When (mention stage) have you started feel of AOS ?
# From when procrastination issues kicked out ?
# Have you folks prioritized your various tasks if so from which stage ?
I don't know if I have an aura of sexiness at all.

I am not convinced that my procrastination is any better (I still waste loads of time on nonsense), but there is definitely a strong element of just doing what needs to be done. Stage 2 I think for that one.

I am not sure that I have a prioritisation issue.

mmm Swisston that's not lucrative.. being in a high vibration state but not pushing you to thing you want to achieve is not I expect from AM6. But AM6 has lot of other issues to improve on . Actually I am concentrating on prioritization, skill-sets improvement, better cognitive ability to my surroundings and last but not the least to improve my procrastination issues. I hope OE will work differently regarding my Alpha growth just a video to share what kinda mindset I was thinking of .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri13wHUvvbs. this is how great alpha control's the frame Wink

Great video, thanks for sharing.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 08-19-2014

Day 15 second stage of AM6
Listening time 12 to 14 hours

I am getting more and more confident.
I become calm, I was honestly quite reckless in the last week of stage 1.
I just talk with one girl currently and I can ask her whatever almost and I notice her she values me a lot.
I have started to look back my own zone like reading a lot that I used to do listening in LTU 3.0. I almost lost it while running MLS.
I hardly bother by other comments .

I got a two years new contract from my boss which was bothering me a lot I don't know it has anything to deal with AM6 or not. But it was really important for me.

My procrastination issue is slightly better Overall I can say it's a moderate progress. I am running PSTEC level 1 too.

LOOK FORWARD TO SM-WM-BASE-AYPW-BAMM-Wink

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 08-23-2014

Day 21 Stage 2

I had a big argument with a girl and first time I really understood what actually neediness meant. I was soooooooo in control and calm, I really love this new me. I realize even if she does not want to talk, I have always better to find. A feeling of abundance is much better than anything else.

JUST A REALIZATION : My SUB listenings' goals are
a. if you do not go after what you want, you will never have it. (AM)
2. if you do no ask, the answer will always be no (SM/WM)
3. If you do not step forward, you will always be in the same place.(BASE/BAMM)

Simply to sum up with a word : ACTION (IN VARIOUS PHASES OF GOALS).

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 09-05-2014

1st day of stage 3

"Idk why but im really missing u
I feel weird
I honestly cant lose u"
she keeps texting like this
Big Grin
Another friend told me I look very tough male and she felt I am very hardcore sex guy in bed. I said "will see if I visit Sydney".

However Stage 2 are :
+
I am quiet happy and content most of the time. I even tried to do some popping and break dance like when I was in high school alone in the room hahaha.
Self-confidence getting better.
No need to prove anyone anything.
Neediness is abating more and more.
Procrastination issues are getting better (just a little).
I am highly comfortable talking with girls and people in general.
From stage 1 I never been to club rather reading self help books and to improvise my inner spirituality as much as I can .
My d*** seems very rebellious nowadays.

-
I haven't seen any crazy look from girls in the street that forum members are talking about.
I still have to overcome my procrastination issues (which I believe I can fix with PSTEC)
I hit gym less nowadays than my pre-am6 workout.

But I also want to mention PSTEC and Fastereft (specially on relationship issue with my boss). I run PSTEC 2 times and immediately I try with Fastereft on the issues. It helps me to get better result.

Jonathan

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 09-09-2014

I have found few android apps quite handy with sub I wanna share it below:
a. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rstudioz.habits
The basic idea of the app is to simply put a check on the calendar every time you do something.As you keep on checking in the days,you will build a long chain of successful days.You will like seeing the chain, especially when you have got a few weeks under your belt.Your goal then is to not break this chain..

b. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.optimal.solutions.DaySince
This app keeps tracks of number of days past for your events. Use this to remind yourself how many days has past since your last oil change, clean up, had fast food, etc. Really easy tracker for 6 stages set

c. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dacer.simplepomodoro
A simple pomodoro timer for eliminating procrastination or focus. I am just trying on this one so far found good result.

ON the other hand,
I am getting better communication from girls.
I am horny most of the time.

Nothing much to write.but ^^ those I can feel definitely.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 09-13-2014

Stage 3 day 8

Girls seem extra nice to me. Two receptionists in my workplace talk to me being extra nice all the time.
I feel more confident
I am absolutely carefree during socialization in general.
I have noticed I am highly assertive even sexual talking but I find myself non-attachment to the consequence.

SIDE-NOTE: I am doing PSTEC positive on procrastination issue . I have planned to do it for a month. Lets see how it works for me.

I am just curious whether UM, US and Luck Magnifier embedded in AM6 or not , anyone have idea ?

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 10-02-2014

DAY 29 STAGE 3
Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them.--- this one has huge improvement after AM6 in my personal life.I have noticed when I was about to break up with a girl I was talking long time, I am so calm and zen then ever before. I have a feeling nowadays that I can discern the better picture of my life.She tells me all the time I respect u.. I respect u nice to hear lol.

Procrastination is slightly better as I have been able to cut my facebooking and chatting. I also realize I get furious very quickly than before but it was all balanced in the end of the month.

I find some smaller success in a flow. I feel like I just imagine them and they come in my life.I also feel a kind of momentum in my energy level I think Brainev (Binural beat) is partially responsible for that. A sense of constant improvement and reading while listening LTU has come back too.

Surprisingly, I am hitting gym less in this stage then ever. Overall a good positive vibe people I mix around. My body posture is way better definitely a big improvement.

But I look forward to "Aura of sexiness" and "Aura of Dominance" which haven't seen distinctively so far.

EDIT: I haven't seen many dreams or cant recall them when I wake up. But yesterday I did not listen sub while sleeping and saw crazy dreams. Same incident happened once before too. Can anyone have idea why I see dreams only the night I stop listening sub. I appreciate if anyone has idea.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Shawn - 10-02-2014

Perhaps you mind is too busy with processing all the input it gets. But it's just a theory. I am listening mainly on daytime, so don't know if I would dream while listening. At least I didn't pay attention on the fact if I dream while listening or not.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 10-03-2014

(10-02-2014, 04:06 PM)sebastian Wrote: Perhaps you mind is too busy with processing all the input it gets. But it's just a theory. I am listening mainly on daytime, so don't know if I would dream while listening. At least I didn't pay attention on the fact if I dream while listening or not.

How long do you listen Sebastian btw ?

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - Shawn - 10-03-2014

(10-03-2014, 11:44 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(10-02-2014, 04:06 PM)sebastian Wrote: Perhaps you mind is too busy with processing all the input it gets. But it's just a theory. I am listening mainly on daytime, so don't know if I would dream while listening. At least I didn't pay attention on the fact if I dream while listening or not.

How long do you listen Sebastian btw ?

I am usually listening 8h/day but there are some days I do 10 - 12h. Anyway, my average on AM6 was slightly over 8h/day.

RE: A JOURNEY BY AM6 (JONATHAN'S SAGA ) - jonathan4all - 10-06-2014

Stage 4 starting from today .. Love this new me so far.