Subliminal Talk
Natural Seduction For Men - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Natural Seduction For Men (/Thread-Natural-Seduction-For-Men--4466)

Pages: 1 2

Natural Seduction For Men - Fonzy3 - 06-27-2014

Hello everyone, I'll be using NSFM for the long term programming of 96 days as many of the members on this forum have used this sub for a short amount of time I'll be the first to see how the effects grow over a 3 month period.

I've had a very exhausting quarter fully working towards improving my career and financial situation. By finding success in that I thought I earned some time to use for a sub to improve the romance area of my life.

I'm especially interested in what the OE in this program manifests. I Beleive this is a viable alternative for men that want to improve their sex life before setting 6 months away for AM6.

During the times I've listened to this program for a short period of time with headphones I've noticed that I feel as if I'm in the zone and emotionally I have a connection with the women around me. I had no self doubt and easily made jokes that had the female I was interacting with laughing. I received a lot of physical touching, deep eye contact, women would stand in positions exposing themselves to me and our conversations become about intimate topics or sex. I also noticed I had no ego and was very aware to the sensitivity of others. I felt the program responding from a subconscious level.

I want my seduction skills to affect every woman around me and to have a connection with women in general that is so strong like I light switch I can get them to crave my presence in bed (or anywhere suitable). As well as have the most pleasurable time with each other prior to sex.

I've always been interested in seduction especially after reading the Art of Seduction. I believe I could master all of those personas in this time period and incorporate them more blatantly in my game during my daily reactions with women.

Day 5

This past week I've felt as if I've been on my A game and that all my decisions have been correct. As if emotionally I've been right in every moment. I've received positive reactions from women everywhere and my communication has improved. One woman said I looked as if I had the genuine Persian beauty, and on numerous occasions they people have given me acts of kindness from offering me free food or doing something for me. I also feel as if I'm speaking to them on a friendly. Personally I've felt very passionate about going out and doing things because of the effects of this sub. I want to have every area of my life to be as seductive as possible.

My perfect lover and I have been having much more sex at least three times in a row. It also feels like my stamina has gone way up. And she gets off 5 or 6 times easily. Today I've felt a bit low but still in my flow like everything is going great I have to give my gratitude to this awesome sub I can only imagine how great my experiences will get with women 3 months from now.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - SargeMaximus - 06-27-2014

(06-27-2014, 06:34 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: During the times I've listened to this program for a short period of time with headphones I've noticed that I feel as if I'm in the zone and emotionally I have a connection with the women around me. I had no self doubt and easily made jokes that had the female I was interacting with laughing. I received a lot of physical touching, deep eye contact, women would stand in positions exposing themselves to me and our conversations become about intimate topics or sex. I also noticed I had no ego and was very aware to the sensitivity of others. I felt the program responding from a subconscious level.

How long was it from listening to interacting with women in those instances?

(06-27-2014, 06:34 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: My perfect lover and I have been having much more sex at least three times in a row. It also feels like my stamina has gone way up. And she gets off 5 or 6 times easily. Today I've felt a bit low but still in my flow like everything is going great I have to give my gratitude to this awesome sub I can only imagine how great my experiences will get with women 3 months from now.

Good god man, 5-6 times? In ONE session? Damn. Smile

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - K-Train - 06-27-2014

Subscribed. Eager to see how this works out. I love NSFM, easily one of my favorite subliminals in Shannon's arsenal. I can't remember ever being sad while on it, because I was always in such good. I'm sure you'll have lots of interesting stories to tell. Smile

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - sw72hw - 06-27-2014

Hi Fonzy,

Did you decide to get the NSFM because your lover's desire for threesome? Or was it to continue seduce your perfect lover? Or for both?

And also, 5~6 times in one session? Well, no wonder why she's your PSL. Do you still use X24? And was that the result of it?

Anyway, looking forward to hearing more from you.

SH.

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - Darwinn - 06-28-2014

Amazing results and so quickly!

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - LionKing - 06-28-2014

Good luck! I have a copy of NSFM that I've used maybe 4 times and will probably never used again as its in SM3.. what a waste. Btw, the orgasm thing is so woman dependent, I had this 1 woman who was just ready to come right away, would just almost always come again any time I increased my speed and would after a while have to push me away for a break b/c she couldn't take it anymore.. afterwards she kept having these whole-body spasms for 15 minutes or so just laying there, and once she even came just from just touching her skin after sex.. incredible :D And others I can't make cum no matter I do, it just gets awkward at some point.

ps. I am so jealous of that 3-some thing man, go you!!

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - MasterEnki - 06-28-2014

Definitely going to be following this thread.

I'm seriously contemplating using NSFM (long term) some time soon.

Though I'm most likely going to use Aura of Sexiness for a good 120 Days as my first 'women related' sub (starting maybe as early as September 2014).

Congrats on completing 130 Days of Success Programming!!!

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - Fonzy3 - 07-04-2014

(06-28-2014, 02:19 AM)LionKing Wrote: Good luck! I have a copy of NSFM that I've used maybe 4 times and will probably never used again as its in SM3.. what a waste. Btw, the orgasm thing is so woman dependent, I had this 1 woman who was just ready to come right away, would just almost always come again any time I increased my speed and would after a while have to push me away for a break b/c she couldn't take it anymore.. afterwards she kept having these whole-body spasms for 15 minutes or so just laying there, and once she even came just from just touching her skin after sex.. incredible Big Grin And others I can't make cum no matter I do, it just gets awkward at some point.

ps. I am so jealous of that 3-some thing man, go you!!

Yo you can use NSFM more efficiently then a six stage set! Yeah you gotta be a giving lover and don't skimp out on the oral sex. Yeah I think my girlfriend is like that.

Day 13

First of all, let's give it up for the national Brasil team winning back to back games Smile. These past seven days have been very interesting to say the least. I feel my mindset changing every time I am listening to the program. It is a relief that i'm making progress. I've been having crazy sexual dreams at night. Each one is a dark sex scene with a beautiful woman wearing black leather, and one was with my girlfriend. One was in a red room where I was having hardcore sex. During the day i'm still on my A game, but I feel more comfortable and authentic with myself and women around me then ever before. Today was such a fun and happy day with my girlfriend as it is almost her birthday and we were completely fulfilled with just being with each other. Sometimes on an occasion like today we would spend extra amounts of money but this time is just wasn't needed. I only had sex on one day this week (it's that time of the month for my lover) and i'm not leading random girls to my bed... yet. But a lot of sexual and interesting things have happened this week. A mature lady with a fit figure gave me her number. The young girl thing is happening. A lot of young girls probably in highschool are just staring at me, then smile at me and try to talk to me but then get exxtraa close to me when i'm talking to someone else. I'm getting all sorts of sexual body language from women around me, them poking their ass out at me, just staring and body facing me from across the room. Constantly turning to me as if I was supposed to have something to say to them, smiling at me. One woman literally was face to face with me and full out licked her lips while looking at me. Women around my age have been pursuing me online facebook. My ex recently reached out to me again. I got a phone call today and as soon as I said hello the person would hang up, I would then call back and on the other line it would be a females voice. Women I haven't spoken to in years have asked my family members about where I am. The cool thing is that i'm being forced to go out and be in social situations A LOT more and it feels like I get positive reactions and respect from everyone I interact with. Life around me has been improving and it feels like I receive more gifts and people are more open to doing things for me wherever I go. Great. I am looking forward to this upcoming week : ).

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - LionKing - 07-05-2014

I didn't know NSFM would work like this.. Isn't is just supposed to get you to an effortless flow state, without any manifestation, auras or anything? "The goal is to achieve the best possible mental and emotional state for successfully and comfortably sexually seducing attractive women." Obviously glad you're having such good results, and it makes me wonder how much weight NSFM has on the earlier stages of SM3.

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - Uncle Bob - 07-10-2014

I am looking forward to your results. I felt great listening to it and, thinking about it, maybe I should do this also more often and maybe use it for situations it was not intended to ( like developing ideas and being creative ). Or just use SM, where it is woven in. In the few instances I used NSFM, it definitely upped my interaction with women. I used it two times before a plane flight and both times I got chatted up by young women who sat next to me. And it was *fun* . That sub is underrated and I can't wait for further updates ;-)

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - Fonzy3 - 07-11-2014

(07-05-2014, 02:48 AM)LionKing Wrote: I didn't know NSFM would work like this.. Isn't is just supposed to get you to an effortless flow state, without any manifestation, auras or anything? "The goal is to achieve the best possible mental and emotional state for successfully and comfortably sexually seducing attractive women." Obviously glad you're having such good results, and it makes me wonder how much weight NSFM has on the earlier stages of SM3.

It blatantly says you can use it for long term programming on the product description page. I'm glad you're glad.

(07-10-2014, 10:10 AM)Uncle Bob Wrote: I am looking forward to your results. I felt great listening to it and, thinking about it, maybe I should do this also more often and maybe use it for situations it was not intended to ( like developing ideas and being creative ). Or just use SM, where it is woven in. In the few instances I used NSFM, it definitely upped my interaction with women. I used it two times before a plane flight and both times I got chatted up by young women who sat next to me. And it was *fun* . That sub is underrated and I can't wait for further updates ;-)

You're right when it comes to the creative part, even when playing sports I feel like I am on my "A" game and i'm in the right place at the right time.

Day 20

Wow, the past few weeks have been like a roller coaster ride. Everyone is much more happier around me and I am continuously receiving more gifts from people I interact with. I feel like my entire life has gone towards this seductive direction. My lover and I have more sex than ever before. My stamina has gone through the roof as I am even surprised after a couple hundred pumps how I am still going strong. When I do come however It feels like a huge load.

I've been a bit under the weather but in my social interactions I feel very connected to the women around me. Like I can relate to their natural being. For example I am more sensitive to what they say even though my attention isn't completely put towards them their words stick with me and I remember to encorporate them when I respond. After coming to this realization I chose to see what would happen if I read a book on seduction and those techniques really stayed with me as well. Younger girls still try to demand my attention. I could fuck one of them that are of age but the amount of time I am spending going out it's just a matter of time where I find a woman who is more compatible with me that I don't have to babysit after fucking lol. Mature women feel the need to take care of me by doing things like offering me jobs and gifts that are completely out of context just so that they can get close to me. I gotta say it's nice to be receiving but I use my discretion when dealing with these relationships. The dreams have stopped unfortunately. All I can say is that during this period of time my life is focused on sex, with my lover and this subliminal. But the other areas have not been lacking at all. I just realized that right now I have more women in my life then ever before and none of them are my "friends".

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - LionKing - 07-11-2014

(07-11-2014, 10:17 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: It blatantly says you can use it for long term programming on the product description page. I'm glad you're glad.
I didn't mean that, I referred to all the extra attention you got from women you were not talking to, far away, online, etc (the quote below). The description says that NSFM will get YOU to a seduction flow state, but nothing about attracting women to you or directly influencing their perception of you in any way. So I was positively surprised by your report.

(07-04-2014, 08:22 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: A lot of young girls probably in highschool are just staring at me, then smile at me and try to talk to me but then get exxtraa close to me when i'm talking to someone else. I'm getting all sorts of sexual body language from women around me, them poking their ass out at me, just staring and body facing me from across the room. Constantly turning to me as if I was supposed to have something to say to them, smiling at me. One woman literally was face to face with me and full out licked her lips while looking at me. Women around my age have been pursuing me online facebook. My ex recently reached out to me again. I got a phone call today and as soon as I said hello the person would hang up, I would then call back and on the other line it would be a females voice. Women I haven't spoken to in years have asked my family members about where I am.

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - Fonzy3 - 07-11-2014

It's the OE manifestation bro, i'm surprised you didn't notice it when you ran the program. But that's the way women respond when I interact with them. Might be something I said or body language, but I do believe my "A" game has something to do with it.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Natural Seduction For Men - AlphaMind - 07-11-2014

Are you in a open relationship bro? You got a lucky dime Tongue

What about the SOA. I read SOA is an instant effect technology, does it really true that in matter of hours of usage the user goes into the best state for seduction and pickup?