Subliminal Talk
AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success (/Thread-AlexF-Journal-With-Ultra-Success)

AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - alexf - 06-24-2014

Hey Guys,

Will try to make this introduction as short as possible.
My name is Alex and I am an fulltime internet marketer for 2 years now.

I ve had the priviligde to quit my dayjob at the bank and trade it in for IM enjyoing the lifestyle benefits.

Then something happened after 1 year of partying and waking up late daily. I wake up to see that I almost killed my business. By then i had created some nasty habits. Partying alot and abusing alchool on the weekends.

I know my game also when it comes to nlp and selfhelp. I know the power of subliminals. But I never thought that Shannon his 4g stuff would work alsmost instantly! in 3 days using it now and I feel awesome and getting big projects lined up again Big Grin.

Ive noticed my subsconcious mind has a limit on what I earn. For example
I am never able to earn like 10K or more a month. Lets say I made 11K, my subconcious will tell NO NO and someone will ask a refund etc that I am back to 10K

I will try to update this journal at least twice a week and all help from you guys is welcome Big Grin.

I have some big goals when it comes to my business, but its measurable and achievable for me because in the total of 5 years I ve been online I and 2 years fulltime I have earned over $200.000.

I m also one of the top IM coaches in my niche. For privacy reasons I cant reveal my IM name.

So if I am not able to to reach my goals its 100% my fault because I already know the steps I have to take to reach them. Where most people starting out dont know.

Alex

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - Artemis - 06-24-2014

Congratulations on starting your journey!

If I may ask, what is IM?

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - JackOfHearts - 06-24-2014

internet marketer

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - alexf - 06-25-2014

Thanks guys.

And thanks maniac. I forgot to explain IM Tongue.

Alex

Guys I ve think I read a guy called fonzy, but i cant find the post anymore was running. Ultra motivation and ultra success at the same time.

How would one run 2 programs at the same time ?

Alex

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - Artemis - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 04:34 AM)alexf Wrote: Guys I ve think I read a guy called fonzy, but i cant find the post anymore was running. Ultra motivation and ultra success at the same time.

How would one run 2 programs at the same time ?

Alex

Two 4G programs can be run at the same time. I believe he runs one anywhere from 4 hours to 8 hours, and the same with the other. Just figure out how much time you have to listen to the sub throughout the day, split it in half if you need to, or figure out which sub is more important and give that one more priority.

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - JackOfHearts - 06-25-2014

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Ultra-Motivation-and-Ultra-Success

Ah Thanks! Guys Iam thinking listening to ultar success when i sleep just like now.
And while I am awake, to headphones Ultra motivation.

What do you guys think.

Update:

I am feeling awesome and not getting tired and wanting to get things done. But most of all i notice increased focus like hell!

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - JackOfHearts - 06-25-2014

If it's your first sub I would advise you to run just one so you don't get distracted.
A lot of guy switch too often sub because of fear or want to use too much sub in the same time. They end up not getting result at all or less. Fonzy is a very experienced user so he can handle two more easily.

After doing Ultra success for at least 32 days you can add ultra motivation if you feel the need: your choice.

Thanks Maniac,

I will run this one only for the first 60 - 90 days Smile

Alex

(06-25-2014, 02:14 PM)maniac360 Wrote: If it's your first sub I would advise you to run just one so you don't get distracted.
A lot of guy switch too often sub because of fear or want to use too much sub in the same time. They end up not getting result at all or less. Fonzy is a very experienced user so he can handle two more easily.

After doing Ultra success for at least 32 days you can add ultra motivation if you feel the need: your choice.

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - alexf - 06-27-2014

Update: I`m a worldchampion in multitasking/add. (not good!) Ive noticed almost t week 1 now. I m not multasking. Like 50% less. Motivation seems to pick up alot too.

Had a bit tiredness feeling but that is because of subs working, i cannot shutdown my mind because im planning and thinking about my goals. Only when I become so tired i fall asleep.

I havnt read the script of ultra success. But I also feel calmer and relaxer.

Alex

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - alexf - 07-01-2014

Here we go with a update:

So Ive past week 1. The big gamechanger until now has been FOCUS. I`m a multitasker but now focusing on one task and BAM hitting it!

The first few days when I started I felt a High. Thats has been decreased now to normal like it should be I guess.

Because of taking action again. I took 3 extra coaching students that pay me 3K Each. I sell them thourgh the phone after they are in my backend sequence and I was putting it off.

This week a couple of more calls are scheduled.

Ive noticed a bit of, I dont want to call it lazyness because its not that. But when I focus on work I work! and when I focus on free time its FREE time!.

I have to get used to this.

I will also start a daily journal starting today for the next 2 or 3 months. Ive also noticed synchronicities *srry for typos.

The only thing I need at this moment is I think the extra motivation sub. but as advised I wont yet after the first 60 days I will switch.

Here is a tip for people who having difficulties with getting the subs to work. Relax and let it go. When you play the subs when lying in bed before falling a sleep. Visualize yourself what you want to achieve and really feel it. The feeling is important, in order with the subs its really powerfull. Works for me.

One thing can happen. your mind will get over active so you will have ahard time falling a sleep. But when eventually the mind is so tired your GONE Tongue. if you have a dayjob and need to get up at a specific time dont this and getting not enough sleep with subs and a mind so tired will make you really slugish at work. Do it weekend only then.

Alex

RE: AlexF Journal With Ultra-Success - zen - 07-17-2014

any updates ?