Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - adam225 - 12-31-2014

Personally I think you need to be confident with women before moving onto SM. This means having a good base to start with i.e. solid results from AM. I was tempted to move onto WM when coming up to the end of my AM run but reconsidered it. I've decided not to move onto another 6 stage sub until I've fully benefitted from AM6. After all, the whole idea of AM is to help turn you into an Alpha male, if I don't fully class myself as an "Alpha" (and part of being Alpha is being good with women) then what's the point of moving on ? It's journey we're on, and there's no point in setting off then quitting before arriving at the destination.

I feel that most people on here who fail to obtain results have fell into the trap of trying to move-on too quickly (wanting instant results) - instead of sticking things out and being patient.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - koshas - 12-31-2014

(12-30-2014, 11:29 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: It is already answered by Shannon over and over again. Do not de-fang the beast.

Anger itself is a fuel to improvement. Clearing the anger = de-fang the beast.

Can anybody. PLS! Stop outsmarting the god damn instruction? Just do exactly what it is said :@

Tony Robbins said two of thee greatest motivators for change are pain or pleasure.

Some people have to hit bottom experience pain to really motivate themselves to change.not really like where they are at in their lives.to say enough is enough.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Dee - 12-31-2014

(12-30-2014, 08:32 PM)athanas Wrote: O

Actually this shouldn't be surprising, I read on many websites of those clearing tools that they clear goals and ambition even of goals you'd think of as positive.

Yeah. That's why I preferred to work with a professional rather than been my own therapist without the full training. One thing most people lack is Ecology that means thinking of how everything will be affected by using a technique (tapping, installing believe etc). We just clear out emotions or install new beliefs without thinking, why they are there in the first place, they pros and cons, what life will be like without them, how not having them will change your behavior and how that behavior will change other peoples reaction to you and how that reaction will reprogram or create another behavior etc.

At worst a person will keep creating problems and fixing them but creating more problems in the process and as a result spend their whole life in a circle, fooled by the instance results you get using these techniques. Its best to trust a professional with such powerful tools, wud you let your barber fix the car you drive your family and friends around with? Why then do we experiment with all these psychological techniques on our self without thinking of all the potential consequences (positive or negative) as a trained professional would?

Anyway am guilty of the same thing, its like an addiction, you can feel bad one min and tap away and feel good the next. Takes discipline to feel pain(unpleasant feelings) and not reach out for a pain killer when there's one right in front of you.

REMEMBER ECOLOGY.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - lokko - 12-31-2014

I told people not to tap on everything and only when YOU MOST need to. Whoever used sm3 on this forum kept tapping away.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-31-2014

Yeah, maybe I'll take advantage of this non-subliminal time to do a bunch of Positive PSTEC. Maybe I'll call it quits for clearing during the next runs of AM6

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Dee - 01-01-2015

Then again there’s always the possibility that the subs are just incompatible with you. Not everything works 100% of the time for everybody ask any doctor, psychologist, scientist etc. there is the possibility that if you stop clearing and rerun the products and they don’t work, people will come up with other reasons/excuses, like you cleared the effectiveness the first time, or that Shannon had to run it 8 times to work, run it until you like 40 years old. Just saying be prepared for the worst case.

Don't forget people like Ryan used other programming and it enhanced the results of the program, so its either they were lying or something else is fishy and we overlooked it.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 01-01-2015

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Expect the subs to be placebo, and run your life as if you have to achieve what you want rather than be given it.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 01-01-2015

As a note to those who are curious, I am very receptive to these subliminals, especially AM.

Anyways, I can't sleep.

I've noticed that I'm re-starting to develop less tolerance for excuses. It's indirectly fueling my motivation to walk the talk.

My set of New Year's Resolutions are set for this quarter (first three months of the year), are a minimal list, and they're rather simple with lots of big pieces. At the start of 2014, I was able to follow a 10-part morning ritual rather well with the help of Alpha Male. Until March, I was able to plan my days out to the minute, and stick to it!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 01-02-2015

I slept very little, maybe 3 hours. I feel fine, in terms of being awake. But I've become a bit of an emotional pussy; a bit wobbly and unstable starting in the late afternoon.

I took the train ride home, leaving at 8am, I got home at 4:30pm. I listened to 2 hours of the AM refresher on that ride. Since then, I vegged out a bit, then I got a haircut, and that's where I noticed I was holding weak eye contact with MYSELF in the mirror. I got a case for my new iPhone (oh yeah, I have one now; first smartphone, meaning a possibility of distractions).

Then I headed over to the grocery store, where I began feeling like crap. There was a girl with her two friends. She turned and saw me, and then gave an eager/nervous smile and giggle. That made me feel something that I haven't felt in a long while.. feminine energy! But that certain flavor is rare to me, like the girl I kissed back in August.

I wussed out and didn't talk to her; I'm a bit disappointed with myself. Gonna keep running the AM5 refresher until I get my hands on AM6.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 01-03-2015

NEW VDO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D7Aq4qsZ7g

I had a little "Ah-ha" about mixing subliminals and other clearing methods.

It's very similar to mixing P90X with a weight-lifting regimen 4 times a week; they're both very good things individually, but mixing them will give you unreliable results, sorts not anticipated by either regimen left on its own.

Mixing two powerful methods for fitness will affect hormones, energy intake requirements, fluid requirements, energy stores, energy levels, and lastly, fat and lean mass.
You actually might be over-training, pushing your body past the level of change it is able and willing to.

You're thinking that you're clever, putting in twice the effort, thinking that it will give you twice the results. You're wrong!

At least, it would appear that this is my experience.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - athanas - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 05:18 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: NEW VDO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D7Aq4qsZ7g

I had a little "Ah-ha" about mixing subliminals and other clearing methods.

It's very similar to mixing P90X with a weight-lifting regimen 4 times a week; they're both very good things individually, but mixing them will give you unreliable results, sorts not anticipated by either regimen left on its own.

Mixing two powerful methods for fitness will affect hormones, energy intake requirements, fluid requirements, energy stores, energy levels, and lastly, fat and lean mass.
You actually might be over-training, pushing your body past the level of change it is able and willing to.

You're thinking that you're clever, putting in twice the effort, thinking that it will give you twice the results. You're wrong!

At least, it would appear that this is my experience.

Yes.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 01-03-2015

I've secured a copy of Alpha Male version 6.0, which I will begin using immediately.

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Ampers-d-The-Year-of-the-Alpha-Male-6-0