Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - JackOfHearts - 12-19-2014

(12-19-2014, 09:36 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Stage 6, Day 22

I've done my last shift for the year. Going home tomorrow.
Filmed a video of my progress:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdcVI706SlM&feature=youtu.be

I feel that I'm losing personal power; that, or I've been feeling more tired than usual these last few days.

On day 31, I'll post a point by point of my results compared to the list of features on the sales copy.

I just watch the video. I think you have are resisted the program man or Shannon sub suc** Shy. You are wrong to think that at the end nothing can happen. A lot of people report feeling a lot better after taking a rest from the program. I consider a program as 7 stages: 6 month hardcore training, and 1 month resting. Some people reap the result while resting. Wink

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-19-2014

It's funny how I keep being told to wait, wait, and wait for real, consistent results to show up.
Not just for me, but for other people as well.

Not seeing results in the first 3 stages = "wait until the final 3 stages"
Not seeing results in the final 3 stages = "wait until the end for it to tie together"
Not seeing results in the final stage = "wait until after the program is done"
Not seeing results at all = "take the program again (essentially, wait 6 more months)"

I agree partially with the idea, but if I'm 17/18ths of the way through a program, and - don't get me wrong, I've had some moments come up where I've gotten success - if I'm not talking, walking, acting, behaving, or fucking like a sex magnet, even a PORTION of the duration of the program, then it's safe to say that it probably won't happen after the program either, when I'm not receiving suggestions.

No fault of Shannon's; the program is fine, I probably didn't internalize it, even after many hours of trying to pound in the message. Or, even after one playthrough of Alpha Male, it wasn't enough, as my starting "self" came from a tangled mess of mixed emotions, beliefs, and habits.

But I'm not entirely satisfied with how I've cooperated with the program. I'll be clear that it's not because of Shannon's ability to make subliminals; I'm over the moon happy with how much progress and personal growth I made during, and after the use of the Alpha Male sub.

Once again, I'll post a point by point when I'm done the 32 days.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - TheRealJustin - 12-20-2014

(12-19-2014, 11:45 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: It's funny how I keep being told to wait, wait, and wait for real, consistent results to show up.
Not just for me, but for other people as well.

Not seeing results in the first 3 stages = "wait until the final 3 stages"
Not seeing results in the final 3 stages = "wait until the end for it to tie together"
Not seeing results in the final stage = "wait until after the program is done"
Not seeing results at all = "take the program again (essentially, wait 6 more months)"

I agree partially with the idea, but if I'm 17/18ths of the way through a program, and - don't get me wrong, I've had some moments come up where I've gotten success - if I'm not talking, walking, acting, behaving, or ***** like a sex magnet, even a PORTION of the duration of the program, then it's safe to say that it probably won't happen after the program either, when I'm not receiving suggestions.

No fault of Shannon's; the program is fine, I probably didn't internalize it, even after many hours of trying to pound in the message. Or, even after one playthrough of Alpha Male, it wasn't enough, as my starting "self" came from a tangled mess of mixed emotions, beliefs, and habits.

But I'm not entirely satisfied with how I've cooperated with the program. I'll be clear that it's not because of Shannon's ability to make subliminals; I'm over the moon happy with how much progress and personal growth I made during, and after the use of the Alpha Male sub.

Once again, I'll post a point by point when I'm done the 32 days.
Maybe the naturalizer is making it so you don't notice the changes that are being made. It says in the description the naturalizer makes you feel like you've always been that way so maybe you have changed but you just don't realize it. Idk though just a possibility. I would guess inside changes happen way before changes in the real world, and maybe the naturalizer is working exactly how it should and you just aren't noticing the changes inside. Like Bob Proctor says though, once something is accepted by your subconscious mind it will turn into a reality, so I say just keep running it until you're getting the physical results that you're looking for.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - jonathan4all - 12-20-2014

Dan, buddy, it is bit sad to see you arent getting enough results. I am not gonna suggest you How to do Or dont. But few other tools you used simultaneously like pstec, brainwave. And few conscious memory exrercise might overload you.
Brain learns things in two ways a. Focused mood b. Diffused mood. Focused mood is continuous process to retain information Or habit. Diffused mood is you pause a little let your brain to make a chunk inside to comprehend it. I agree with maniac to some extent. A little break And let your mind to work on all affirmations.

BTW, you look much better in your video than previous, calm And solid. I have experienced 17+ girls Till high school . Running Am, make the number 0. But I'm reading books more than my whole life. I didn't go club Or any social places last 5.5 months. Reading books on behavioral psychology,economics,Neuroscience, learning And memory. Planning to learn stocks And forex. No idea Which way my subconscious intelligence running me.just sharing my own experience so that u know u rnt only who feeling difference. OE takes it So many different ways . I like your approach of KAIZEN.. CONSTANT IMPROVING. I am sure When u come back you will b much stronger. Keep inspiring us bruv. Eagerly waiting one day to PIRATE your first album

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 12-20-2014

Dan, what were your results like with women before this program? Number of girls slept with etc.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-20-2014

I appreciate the feedback, guys.
I won't go into great detail about it right now, as I'm on a laptop in public.
So later tonight, I can give some details.

Okay, to answer Robstar:

In this program, I had one night where I was 'on fire'; while I was out busking during Stage 2, I spotted this gorgeous woman. She looked into my eyes, mine in hers, and it was on.
I introduced myself, and it wound up with us kissing for the first time; she's never kissed anyone before me, so that was an interesting experience. It ended after the first date because she has very strict parents, and she wasn't comfortable with the idea of being seen with me around her gossiping friends. Very sweet, switched on girl.

That same night, after getting this first woman's number, I go back to busking, and see a pretty cute girl. I finish up my "set" and casually introduce myself to her. She was interested.
We meet up a week later, and we kiss within the hour, and we're hooking up within two (she's never been past kissing i.e. virgin).
We've met a handful of times (4-5) since, and we eventually had sex on the 4th meet, about 3 months later.

All those results stem from of how I was behaving on that one night. Beyond that, absolutely nothing in terms of results have really happened. I've gone on little dates, but then they stop answering. Or I approach and get contact info, and they stop contacting.

I actually kissed more women (4) during the Alpha Male set than I did during Sex Magnet, and AM isn't even focused on women. I had sexual experiences with two of them.

Before any of this, I've probably kissed 6-7 women, half of them were in clubs in which I don't really know them. I have had sex with 1 woman only once, and she stopped answering texts, and I'd been fooling around with a friend with benefits (everything except penetrative sex).

That's my entire history, out for the anonymous public.

New record for time awake:

Awake: December 19, 2014, roughly 11AM
Should be asleep: December 21, 2014, roughly 1:30AM

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - robstar - 12-20-2014

(12-20-2014, 02:33 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: Okay, to answer Robstar:

In this program, I had one night where I was 'on fire'; while I was out busking during Stage 2, I spotted this gorgeous woman. She looked into my eyes, mine in hers, and it was on.
I introduced myself, and it wound up with us kissing for the first time; she's never kissed anyone before me, so that was an interesting experience. It ended after the first date because she has very strict parents, and she wasn't comfortable with the idea of being seen with me around her gossiping friends. Very sweet, switched on girl.

That same night, after getting this first woman's number, I go back to busking, and see a pretty cute girl. I finish up my "set" and casually introduce myself to her. She was interested.
We meet up a week later, and we kiss within the hour, and we're hooking up within two (she's never been past kissing i.e. virgin).
We've met a handful of times (4-5) since, and we eventually had sex on the 4th meet, about 3 months later.

All those results stem from of how I was behaving on that one night. Beyond that, absolutely nothing in terms of results have really happened. I've gone on little dates, but then they stop answering. Or I approach and get contact info, and they stop contacting.

I actually kissed more women (4) during the Alpha Male set than I did during Sex Magnet, and AM isn't even focused on women. I had sexual experiences with two of them.

Before any of this, I've probably kissed 6-7 women, half of them were in clubs in which I don't really know them. I have had sex with 1 woman only once, and she stopped answering texts, and I'd been fooling around with a friend with benefits (everything except penetrative sex).

That's my entire history, out for the anonymous public.

So in short, you've doubled the amount of women you've slept with during this program ;-)
To be fair, you sleeping with that girl wasn't just from that one day where you met, it was every time you hung out after that, especially the fact that you escalated. And you've had sex with her more than once, unlike the first girl who stopped answering your text.
I'd say that's results. If you want to be a 'sex magnet' for real, you're gonna have to run it more than just once, considering the level you started at, which was far from sex magnet.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-22-2014

Results, but hardly something I would expect from a 6 month commitment. Sounds too much like: "Sorry, but the princess is in another castle" (a Super Mario reference). The resistances and the price I've paid in regards to my loss of motivation (below) and days of feeling tired were not worth the results I've had. The worst part is that I've fallen off my purpose, which I'm certain will return after I get some motivation back.

Stage 6, Day 25,

Anyways, I'm extremely unmotivated, back to the level it was during high school, when I simply played video games all day. I know that because I did nothing except hang out with my family and play video games for a large chunk of the day. I'm probably going to be a few pounds heavier by the end of the winter break.

I'm going along with this wave, even postponing my pMemory course and other little things until I have some degree of drive or motivation. I've got practically none of it.

I have to, no, NEED, to run an Alpha Male program again.

There have been small glimpses of what's possible, in terms of the high level stuff.
My visions are about how my body looks, the way it's poised. Then there's the women I'm with, where I live, and the money in my life.

My thoughts right now are to run Alpha Male twice in a row, then MAYBE Woman Magnet, and then BAMM until I reach the goal.

I want to be 100% certain that women like ME, and not the money I'm making, which is why I'm hesitant about BAMM right afterwards.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - blue42 - 12-23-2014

"Anyways, I'm extremely unmotivated, back to the level it was during high school, when I simply played video games all day. I know that because I did nothing except hang out with my family and play video games for a large chunk of the day. I'm probably going to be a few pounds heavier by the end of the winter break."

That feels like guilt. If you want to overcome the victim mentality you should really avoid using words like have to and beating your self up for a perceived failure. Its a light form of negative motivation. ( yes it works but we all want to feel good about what we do). I wish you success on your goals.

as far as women liking you for you and not what your able to attract to your self.. it is an interesting boggling problem. So far I like
the women I attract into my life, because you really cant blame them for anything they do. They mirror us..in all ways you can possibly imagine. Your fears about women being after only your money will be realized if you hold on to that.

Blame is a tool for fun in my world.. and powerful alley it is.

Of course we can blame, but what value is to be gained from it once the war of who's at fault is over? When you go looking for the root cause of things your going to find them; once you know its source you can begin to have control over what effects it has produced.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Mystic Pymp - 12-23-2014

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you make an educated guess why it didn't work? Not to throw around blame or anything, just for future generations to learn from mistakes of others.

Also how did you feel after AM? What was your progress before and after AM?

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 12-23-2014

@Mateunio

I think it could be that SM magnet hit a nerve that AM didn't go anywhere near. I must have accepted the programming of AM much more easily, and must have resisted some of the programming from SM.

Alpha Male was an incredible experience, which had me more motivated, consistent, and advancing faster than ever possible in different areas. I've felt the effects even months after that. It's been wearing off this past month, which was to be expected, and I don't hold against anyone.

If Sex Magnet would have helped me focus on the process in the same way that, like going out and staying persistent, I'd be satisfied because results would be on the way regardless. On the contrary, I started off on a good foot, but now, I'm more out of the game than ever.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Dee - 12-23-2014

Am a bit confused at all this to be honest. I just recalled that beliefs can change in an instance, like in maths class you get an equation wrong and the moment you corrected you always hold the correct fact and not the error you made. So to me It’s like having to repeat the fact over and over to make it stick. Makes no sense, once your subconscious mind and or memory has accepted the idea/suggestion that should be the end of it. So that would lead to the possibility that it’s an environmental issue, the subs input one idea and real everyday life reaffirms another. Eg the sub tells you the world is a wonderful place full of possibilities and you enjoy your night and have great dreams then awake in the morning and step into an improvised housing area filled with crime and dysfunctional people. Which belief do you think will win out, the lifelong realty that’s reaffirmed every day or the 32 days of subs? Well that’s an extreme case and am sure you could argue the wording of the suggestions but am sure you get my point.

Again it’s just my opinion, but I think the idea of listening to a sub and getting women offer themselves on a silver platter for the listener is great marketing but a tad unreal. 50 cent once said in an interview that in order for a man to be as attractive as a beautiful women he would need loads of success, am paraphrasing. If we brought it back to Apes, am Ape can be the most attractive in terms of pheromones and test, but am sure the female will still gravitate to the leader of the group, just like in Desperate housewives, the latin lady would cheat with the attractive gardener but when he asked her to leave her rich husband she was like ….. how much did you say your credit card limit is? Of course this is just an example and I maybe wrong, but having the charisma of a rock star doesn't mean women will throw they underwear at you and try to rip out your clothes every change they get. What am trying to say is maybe you just missing one little thing to make the clock work properly, one little spring.

By the way did Shannon recommend any resource to supplement this program, I haven’t used it and can barely recall the description but am sure that a fisher with a bad technique will catch less fish.