Subliminal Talk
Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] (/Thread-Ampers-d-Finds-His-Mojo-SM3-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-18-2014

@SargeMaximus

Paying you could work, though it might make you hopeful that I would fail. We're probably not a good fit. Thanks for the thought.

Stage 3, Day 28,

I'll be starting Stage 4 next Wednesday; looking forward to it; that when I hear the girls start lining up (according to Geodude's journal).

Today was a kickass day, just on the level of what I accomplished. Got up, and made sure that I was feeling good and thinking good thoughts (law of attraction stuff). I will do this everyday, and clear whatever stuff comes up throughout the day, just in the evening.

Read a bit, figured out my homework, got it done, did an Insanity workout, busked, did my Brain Evolution 'nap', did laundry, busked and made 22$ (not bad for 45 minutes), practiced guitar theory (and am making rapid progress).

On the cusp of a breakthrough; music is causing more of a reaction inside of me, but I still feel some resistance to fully allowing it. The only way I can describe it is as the sound penetrating my body (lol) and saturating it. The "colors" seem more vivid.

I'm going to keep a list of things that I've done releasing/tapping on.
Yesterday, it had to do with social incidents (feel weird expressing myself, asking for contact info).

Today, it was interesting:
- I realized that I couldn't fully enjoy this Girl's Generation concert footage, for whatever reason (I'm a fan of their stuff). I traced it back to the fact that I conceptually wouldn't accept that there are people who write kick-ass music. In my narcissistic mind, only I write great music. Once that was tapped on, that's where I'm commenting about the more vivid music. On a related note, I'm finding this song totally awesome: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5L7Zqe7dI

- Second, I tapped on Pitbull and the beautiful women he's surrounded with. It stems from the fact that I must be threatened on some level by beautiful women, especially those with great "features", that I want them, and that we have a cool guy who's surrounded by them. Why do these women like him and not me?! is my logic. I've noticed that I'm fairly confident in approaching casually dressed women, but those who are showing off put me off a bit. Might be related to that. Now my feelings towards Pitbull is probably a 2 out of 10, and I'm thinking: "Good for him if he's got it"

For the longest time, I may the huge mistake of pretending to not be interested in women whom I found attractive, because for some reason I thought that being uninterested would make me different from all the guys who were interested. What a joke!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - SargeMaximus - 09-19-2014

(09-18-2014, 08:58 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: @SargeMaximus

Paying you could work, though it might make you hopeful that I would fail. We're probably not a good fit. Thanks for the thought.

Well to be honest with you, that's kind of what you want to embrace. I'm not talking about having people around you who want you to fail, but embracing that you, and only you, can succeed. Other people's support doesn't do much if you won't take the action.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - LionKing - 09-19-2014

(09-18-2014, 08:58 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: For the longest time, I may the huge mistake of pretending to not be interested in women whom I found attractive, because for some reason I thought that being uninterested would make me different from all the guys who were interested. What a joke!

Yep. And its become such an automatic reaction that I keep finding myself doing it time & time again, despite this realization.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - jonathan4all - 09-19-2014

(09-15-2014, 01:15 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: First time using Brain Evolution, it sort of zapped me back into taking some action. I did some Insanity and feel like getting my work done now.

I met a cute asian girl in my language class; we made plans to study that language at my apartment on Thursday between her classes. *Insert Beavis laugh "heheheh"*

She seems a bit shy, and I'm starting to think that I'm subconsciously trying to get with shy girls first.

Dan could you elaborate your Brainev experience a little more by month when you finish Transcendence, Thanks.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Shannon - 09-19-2014

I would say that you have to have a very fine balance of interest in a woman you're interested in. Openess to her to a degree that she sees hope that you can be interested, but not attached or desperate, and not in need of her any more than just "Hey, I want to have fun, and you should have fun with me." Not necessarily sex, or romance, but fun for the sake of fun.

Not so easily achieved all the time, but whenever I have pulled it off, it results in awesome outcomes in all directions.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Geodude - 09-19-2014

Honestly dude, being able to let go of the "easy" girls (like 6's) is really important. I've turned down various women during stage 4 because I wasn't that attracted to them. I'm now meeting and consistently interacting with women who are up to my standards and things are going swimmingly. Smile
I had to overcome some blocks and issues regarding beautiful women but it only took me like 3 days to do lol.

One BIG thing I released on was a scarcity mindset with beautiful women. What I did was tell myself, while doing the click tracks, was that, "I'm meeting gorgeous, single women who want me, easily and consistently". It felt absolutely horrible as my subconscious completely rejected that statement. So I focused on that resistance and had profound releases. As a result, I've been noticing more and more beautiful women everywhere I go. Smile Something fun to try. I'm going out tonight to meet some more hotties. Smile

(09-19-2014, 11:01 AM)Geodude Wrote: What I did was tell myself, while doing the click tracks, was that, "I'm meeting gorgeous, single women who want me, easily and consistently".

Good to hear things are aligning for you Smile Did you use the positive track or the "normal" click tracks 1-2 or 3-4? I should probably do that too, last night I had a dream where a fat chick was totally into me, lol.

(09-18-2014, 08:58 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: For the longest time, I may the huge mistake of pretending to not be interested in women whom I found attractive, because for some reason I thought that being uninterested would make me different from all the guys who were interested. What a joke!

Just to add something, I think this comment by Geodude might hint at why we think we must pretend not to be interested in the 1st place:

(09-18-2014, 12:51 PM)Geodude Wrote: Realized something amazing:

When I talk to girls with zero anxiety, they are incredibly interested in me. When I talk to girls with a bit of anxiety, they are much less interested in me.

Essentially when you have zero anxiety, you're not trying hard to win their approval and they can be comfortable around you, have fun and even chase you. But when you still HAVE some anxiety, and you're trying to get the same results by imitating the behavior of someone without anxiety, the results is this semi-anxious dude trying to be all James Bond and thinking that all the girls must find him so hot. I definitely feel I'm moving away from that, finally.

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-19-2014

(09-19-2014, 01:36 PM)LionKing Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 11:01 AM)Geodude Wrote: What I did was tell myself, while doing the click tracks, was that, "I'm meeting gorgeous, single women who want me, easily and consistently".

Good to hear things are aligning for you Smile Did you use the positive track or the "normal" click tracks 1-2 or 3-4? I should probably do that too, last night I had a dream where a fat chick was totally into me, lol.

I'll bet it was the regular one; the reason that affirmations aren't as effective is because the subconscious will knock it away (with beliefs and negative emotions), so it takes the removal of some garbage first.

(09-19-2014, 11:01 AM)Geodude Wrote: Honestly dude, being able to let go of the "easy" girls (like 6's) is really important. I've turned down various women during stage 4 because I wasn't that attracted to them. I'm now meeting and consistently interacting with women who are up to my standards and things are going swimmingly. Smile
I had to overcome some blocks and issues regarding beautiful women but it only took me like 3 days to do lol.

Not sure if you're suggesting that I've had problems involving "6s", or you're simply sharing from your experience. Would you say that women started pursuing, or at least being more forward, starting on Stage 4?

(09-19-2014, 11:01 AM)Geodude Wrote: One BIG thing I released on was a scarcity mindset with beautiful women. What I did was tell myself, while doing the click tracks, was that, "I'm meeting gorgeous, single women who want me, easily and consistently". It felt absolutely horrible as my subconscious completely rejected that statement. So I focused on that resistance and had profound releases. As a result, I've been noticing more and more beautiful women everywhere I go. Smile Something fun to try. I'm going out tonight to meet some more hotties. Smile

Damn, I just spend 40 minutes doing intense PSTEC work on that one. That was very uncomfortable, and I cleared a lot. It's getting late, so I'll finish it a bit later. Good 'affirmation'

Stage 3, Day 29,

Rediscovered music that simply bores through to my body and makes me forget about time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbTnYWyjx-E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6RHMWOVWEE

On a side note, I think I may have found my future wife (what!? Any girl that writes in a 7/4 time signature is a keeper). Good songwriter, better producer.

Today was a day where I really felt good; I'm feeling much better about the things which are within my control (more or less, my thoughts and some forms of actions), and forgetting about
what is outside my control (basically, everything else, including other peoples' behavior).

I released on "I'm meeting gorgeous, single women who want me, easily and consistently" with PSTEC for the better part of 45 minutes, and really dropped a lot of stuff.

Deep releasing seems to be fundamentally uncomfortable, very similar to mixing a snow globe of anxiety inside my chest, with an insatiable yawning, since the sense that this feeling will never go away. But it always does.

Tomorrow, I intend of feeling even better. Let's keep this going!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - stratos - 09-20-2014

Hey Dan awesome tidbit about the releasing. 45 minutes is enough to make major shifts as you saw but it's not easy!

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-20-2014

(09-19-2014, 05:28 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(09-15-2014, 01:15 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: First time using Brain Evolution, it sort of zapped me back into taking some action. I did some Insanity and feel like getting my work done now.

I met a cute asian girl in my language class; we made plans to study that language at my apartment on Thursday between her classes. *Insert Beavis laugh "heheheh"*

She seems a bit shy, and I'm starting to think that I'm subconsciously trying to get with shy girls first.

Dan could you elaborate your Brainev experience a little more by month when you finish Transcendence, Thanks.

Sure thing

RE: Ampers&d Finds His Mojo [SM3.0] - Ampersnd - 09-20-2014

Stage 3, Day 30

Woke up feeling really good; I got to work, and my energy levels got rather low. I could have gone busking, but I really didn't feel it, so I stayed in and bought some beers. Drank while doing some guitar theory.

Nothing major to report, except that I'm able to focus much more on what I want.