Subliminal Talk
Discount for the new BIABW? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Discount for the new BIABW? (/Thread-Discount-for-the-new-BIABW)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Spiral - 12-27-2010

i had a couple of girls approach me last night. One asked me about darts... and she was with her bf. We talked for like 10 seconds but i knew she was with a bf so I didn't think much of it. The other girl I said hi to first cuz she was one of my friend's hot sisters. she was later hanging around me while I was playing darts. One thing is for certain.. you have to have self confidence to just say hi. It's simple but most guys would get hung up on what to say next. We all have to realize that if we just say hi and they say hi back.. we continue gazing and just start asking simple questions it's money from there.

I guess in ways I'm still battling my old ways of thinking with that. I'm very much an introvert still... hopefully after alpha I will be a balanced introvert and extrovert in some respects.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Ryan - 12-27-2010

Why not make things effortless? I'd take a program that has women approaching you, any day.

My theory goes along with Cory's, go out to have fun, let the girls come to you.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 12-27-2010

alright. I have solved the problem by integrating it into BIABW as Version 7.1, which, yes gentlemen, is a free upgrade from 6.0.

I know, I rock.

Normally I would not make it a free upgrade, considering how massive an update it is. However:

1. 6.0 to 7.0 included some fixes, such as stopping other guys from showing interest, and you should not have to pay for fixes, and
2. I added more to 7.0 because I couldn't resist it, and
3. 7.1 came to me to build just moments after 7.0 was released.

Oh, and it's your Christmas present. lol

So, gentlemen, enjoy if you wish. But nothing is stopping you from approaching her still. Wink

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - hayabbott - 12-27-2010

(12-27-2010, 04:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: alright. I have solved the problem by integrating it into BIABW as Version 7.1, which, yes gentlemen, is a free upgrade from 6.0.

I know, I rock.

Normally I would not make it a free upgrade, considering how massive an update it is. However:

1. 6.0 to 7.0 included some fixes, such as stopping other guys from showing interest, and you should not have to pay for fixes, and

So, gentlemen, enjoy if you wish. But nothing is stopping you from approaching her still. Wink

That's cool. How do I go about getting the link for the 7.1 version?

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - RainbowAbyss - 12-27-2010

new script sounds awesome
how do we upgrade to 7.1?
I bought biatbw sexually and did a couple hours last night and today
along with alpha stage 3
I like it so far, I felt like I was wearing super radius approachable androstenone
also felt more relaxed around women and increase in sex drive, I really haven't been very interested in sex since starting the alpha set.
which do you think is a better suit for alpha male program, 7.1 or biatbw sexually?
also are you putting the the script up for biatbw sexually? That program with the new scripts about making women act on their sexual interest would be awesome
so many choices-aaha!

(12-27-2010, 06:06 PM)hayabbott Wrote:
(12-27-2010, 04:56 PM)Shannon Wrote: alright. I have solved the problem by integrating it into BIABW as Version 7.1, which, yes gentlemen, is a free upgrade from 6.0.

I know, I rock.

That's cool. How do I go about getting the link for the 7.1 version?

Send us an e-mail with your proof of purchase (order number, etc.) for 6.0 and request it. Jackie will handle the rest for you.

(12-27-2010, 06:13 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: new script sounds awesome
how do we upgrade to 7.1?
I bought biatbw sexually and did a couple hours last night and today
along with alpha stage 3
I like it so far, I felt like I was wearing super radius approachable androstenone
also felt more relaxed around women and increase in sex drive, I really haven't been very interested in sex since starting the alpha set.
which do you think is a better suit for alpha male program, 7.1 or biatbw sexually?
also are you putting the the script up for biatbw sexually? That program with the new scripts about making women act on their sexual interest would be awesome
so many choices-aaha!

The BIABW/S programs have such long and complex scripts that honestly, I cannot recommend them for simultaneous use with alpha. If you do use them together for an extended time, you're going to have to run through alpha a second time. It will dilute your results to use both at once.

DON'T try to just do double time on each stage of alpha, though.

The script for BIABW Sexually is going up soon. In the mean time, I'm building some customized subs that were requested recently.

Upgrading to BIABW 7.1 is done as stated in the above post I made.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - RainbowAbyss - 12-27-2010

Thanks shannon
Ignore my question about the same thing in another post
I had an awesome day today mixing biatbw sexually with alpha
But I did feel a bit softer-whatever full alpha it is
Am I to assume the case is the same with BIATBW 7.1 not compatible with alpha?
If so Ill add carp diem instead
Anyway I think I started on an upcycle of BIATBW sexually because after 4 hours of listening
I was shocked how potent it was
awesome stuff shannon and thanks for answering all my questions

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - ronatello - 12-28-2010

I was thinking about running that sub after alpha male for me (mar, 2011) and then jumping over to woman magnet afterwords...

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Ryan - 12-28-2010

Shannon, are you considering adding some of these new scripts into WM 11? I would think the approaching scripts would be icing on the cake!

Another idea I had this morning was online dating manifestation. I notice I will get random messages from girls on these sites after using DAS and Alpha Male. Just wondering how effective it would be with some scripts geared toward that specifically. Would be interesting...

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 12-29-2010

(12-27-2010, 11:28 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Thanks shannon
Ignore my question about the same thing in another post
I had an awesome day today mixing biatbw sexually with alpha
But I did feel a bit softer-whatever full alpha it is
Am I to assume the case is the same with BIATBW 7.1 not compatible with alpha?
If so Ill add carp diem instead
Anyway I think I started on an upcycle of BIATBW sexually because after 4 hours of listening
I was shocked how potent it was
awesome stuff shannon and thanks for answering all my questions

You guys wanted more obvious - I made it more obvious. lol

These two programs are now too long and complex to be compatible with alpha. If you've already started alpha, don't use them until you're done with it.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Shannon - 12-29-2010

(12-28-2010, 08:20 AM)Ryan Wrote: Shannon, are you considering adding some of these new scripts into WM 11? I would think the approaching scripts would be icing on the cake!

Another idea I had this morning was online dating manifestation. I notice I will get random messages from girls on these sites after using DAS and Alpha Male. Just wondering how effective it would be with some scripts geared toward that specifically. Would be interesting...

When I update WM to 2011, I'll include everything I have learned, invented, and read about on the forums that I think will enhance it towards it's final goals. Smile There will also be a WM focused on more sexual response and interaction, by the way, for 2011.

Online dating manifestation, you'll have to be more specific about in terms of what you're suggesting, so I know I understand what you're suggesting fully.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Ryan - 12-29-2010

(12-29-2010, 05:17 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-28-2010, 08:20 AM)Ryan Wrote: Shannon, are you considering adding some of these new scripts into WM 11? I would think the approaching scripts would be icing on the cake!

When I update WM to 2011, I'll include everything I have learned, invented, and read about on the forums that I think will enhance it towards it's final goals. Smile There will also be a WM focused on more sexual response and interaction, by the way, for 2011.

Online dating manifestation, you'll have to be more specific about in terms of what you're suggesting, so I know I understand what you're suggesting fully.

I'm excited Smile Basically women who fill up your inbox with messages. Similar to having them approach you in real life but rather having them approach you through text messages, dating sites, etc.

RE: Discount for the new BIABW? - Roy - 12-29-2010

When is the WM 2011 is coming out?I am 48 days from finishing the alpha set
and considering using women magnet after I finish.