Subliminal Talk
How To Make A CD From A Download - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: How To Make A CD From A Download (/Thread-How-To-Make-A-CD-From-A-Download)

Pages: 1 2

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Shannon - 12-07-2012

AOS and BIABW are some of the most difficult for people to see the results of, even when they work. This is due to a phenomenon known as "male pattern blindness". Men and women communicate in very different ways, and typically, each expects the other to communicate in their "language". Men communicate very directly, boldly, bluntly, and in a to-the-point manner, whereas women communicate in much less direct ways, often through actions, movements, small things, implied information and hints. When a man does not know that women communicate this way, they will completely miss these communications, and as a result, believe "nothing is happening" when she may be signalling like crazy.

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Sean - 12-07-2012

Fortunately, Woman Magnet 2.0 appears to make their attraction stand out like a raging bull!

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Shannon - 12-07-2012

That's because it's based on more recent research. Smile

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Edo - 06-21-2013

Questions about making CDs.
1. If I just copy paste the subs (the subs still in .zip) to a DVD-RW will it reduce the quality?
2. If I convert the subs from .mp3 to .flac will it reduce/increase/maintain the quality?

Thx..

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - tinygargoyle - 06-22-2013

(06-21-2013, 04:06 PM)Edo Wrote: Questions about making CDs.
1. If I just copy paste the subs (the subs still in .zip) to a DVD-RW will it reduce the quality?
2. If I convert the subs from .mp3 to .flac will it reduce/increase/maintain the quality?

Thx..

I don't know about part 2 but if you copy/paste to a cd it will become a DATA cd. Not all cd players can play/recognise them.

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - matthias10000 - 07-31-2013

Can you also make a CD with Cheetah CD burner?
Thanks !

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Shannon - 08-01-2013

(06-21-2013, 04:06 PM)Edo Wrote: Questions about making CDs.

Thx..

Tinygargoyle is correct. Copy and paste to a CD or DVD makes a data CD, and if they're still in the original .zip, or you have not altered them at all, it should not change their quality.

If you convert them to any lossless compressed or uncomressed format, they will not lose quality. .FLAC, .WAV and .AIFF are all options for that. But never re-encode them using any lossy compressor.

Once you alter the original files, however, we cannot guarantee they will work.

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Shannon - 08-01-2013

(07-31-2013, 04:25 AM)matthias10000 Wrote: Can you also make a CD with Cheetah CD burner?
Thanks !

I have never seen or used it, but I would imagine that if you used the right settings you should be able to.

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Harvestfield - 05-23-2014

Hey. Just used Nero burning software and Adobe to make a cd from ASC? Will either of these re- encode the subliminals? I hope not. Someone please help me on this.
Ray

RE: How To Make A CD From A Download - Harvestfield - 05-23-2014

Hey. I've got a question. Is it ok to use the Nero burning software and Adobe for burning ASC on a cd? Will this re-encode the subliminals on ASC? I just used Nero and Adobe to burn ASC on a cd and I wanted to make sure that it wouldn't re-encode the subliminals? ! Someone please help me and answer the questions. Thanks!
Ray