Subliminal Talk
How did you find us? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: How did you find us? (/Thread-How-did-you-find-us)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: How did you find us? - AbiDrew85 - 07-27-2013

Over at Breast Nexus someone mentioned your breast augmentation sub and it rubbed my inner cynic the wrong way that it was said it wouldn't POSSIBLY work for me, since I was not born a genetic female.

When my inner cynic gets rubbed wrong ways, I always wind up trying to prove my point. Thus I'm here.

I still haven't even actually used that sub yet... LOL! But I have high hopes, cuz Voice Fem worked! Well. In a way. My voice is still far from perfect, but hopefully another run later will help.

RE: How did you find us? - nept - 07-31-2013

I found out about this site through a discussion at pherotruth.

RE: How did you find us? - JackOfHearts - 06-25-2014

I read a book about subliminal and then I searched subliminal through a torrent website.
What attracted me was the pdf file with the instruction in it. It was so detailed compare to the other producer. After testing that the sub was really working I bought it.

RE: How did you find us? - Ricardo - 06-25-2014

I started searching for ultrasonic subliminals on Google as an impulse after my curiosity about subs was re-awakened from a news article. I had used subs before when they weren't ultrasonic so basically got sick to death of the same tune over and over again during the day, then trying to sleep to it! I'm going back a few years here!
I looked at other sites which seemed dull, testimonials that were not convincing and products with little details and crap faq's. IML is a king to any other sub site out there mainly due to this forum and people all over the world using subs with great success and keeping journals. This ticks all the boxes of something good and has really opened my mind Smile

RE: How did you find us? - IainLPplus44 - 06-25-2014

I found out by searching confidence subliminals. I was glad I found it because there is more information and a great community unlike the other subliminal companies that look sleazy.

RE: How did you find us? - I am a self helper - 01-01-2015

Got lucky and found you while on google.

RE: How did you find us? - rubman - 01-02-2015

After a lot of reading about manifestation and law of attraction I found subliminalshop on google and started from there Big Grin.

RE: How did you find us? - dissonance - 01-02-2015

through pherotruth.com !!

RE: How did you find us? - adam225 - 01-03-2015

[Post in violation of Rule 3] After been directed to them through a sister hypnosis company and finding out their subs didn't do anything I decided to Google "subliminal audio", and it was from that search I ended up here.

So you can thank their pointless tracks that I'm here Shannon.

RE: How did you find us? - Vincent_Vega - 07-29-2015

Good question. I guess through PTruth or PTalk.

RE: How did you find us? - Natious - 07-31-2015

Been using subliminal programs for years, so I found a pirated copy of AM5. That got my interest and that's where I started. I never used the AM5 by the way.
This site isn't too easy to find if you're looking through google for subliminal audio programs and the like.