Subliminal Talk
New user question - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: New user question (/Thread-New-user-question)

New user question - Sub-Curious - 11-09-2010

This post is for Shannon,
I have been interested in Subliminals and Affirmations for quite some time but have not really had the chance or time to use them. I have read some information about generating my own affirmations and subliminals in my own voice and have generated one but I’m not sure if it is working.

My reason for writing is to ask advice, I would like to better develop my desire to read and learn. I know that reading is important but I really don’t like to do it. I believe that if I can develop the desire to read it will help me in all aspects of my life such as career, general knowledge, and my spirituality.

I have noticed some titles that seem to be what I need but I would like your suggestions for the ones I need.

I have questions about the ultrasonic ones, can they be added as a track over a CD of music that I enjoy listening to, say creating a music CD for myself to listen to in my vehicle and add this as a backing track? I’m not one to listen to silence. Will they work using headphones and listening to anything while the ultrasonic is playing like the TV or just the radio?

I’m just a little skeptical and reluctant. Please help so I can improve myself.

Thanks,
SubCurious

RE: New user question - ronatello - 11-09-2010

Quote: have questions about the ultrasonic ones, can they be added as a track over a CD of music that I enjoy listening to, say creating a music CD for myself to listen to in my vehicle and add this as a backing track? I’m not one to listen to silence. Will they work using headphones and listening to anything while the ultrasonic is playing like the TV or just the radio?
Yes, it's possible. I've tried it myself. You need a multitrack sound editor. I use Nero Soundtrax as it allows me to put the original CD on tracks 1-2 and the subliminal on tracks 3-4 and then merge them (export them to CD or a NON lossy sound file like .wav... DO NOT ENCODE TO MP3!!).
As for creating your own subliminals, Shannon can advise. Take in mind the subconscious is very literal so it's of utmost importance that the phrasing is correct.

RE: New user question - Sub-Curious - 11-12-2010

You know at the beginning of this message I mentioned that this post was for Shannon. In hind sight I would like replies from others that have suggestions. I am just trying to get some answers to questions I have.

Thanks,
Sub-Curious

RE: New user question - Sub-Curious - 11-29-2010

WOW it has been over a week and I have gotten no resonse from Shannon or anyone esle for that matter concrning my question. It appears that it is just not important to any one. I'll give it another couple of days to see if anyone has suggestions.

Dissappointed Sub-Curious

RE: New user question - Spiral - 11-29-2010

Sub-Curious... I dont know if you saw.. it's a post somewhere on the forum. It might be an announcement. Shannon is very busy. You can contact Andrew or Jackie if you have questions. Which they relay to Shannon if they do not know the answers.

RE: New user question - Sub-Curious - 11-30-2010

(11-29-2010, 09:51 AM)spiralout1988 Wrote: Sub-Curious... I dont know if you saw.. it's a post somewhere on the forum. It might be an announcement. Shannon is very busy. You can contact Andrew or Jackie if you have questions. Which they relay to Shannon if they do not know the answers.

Thanks for the reply.

Maybe they will have a look a this post or I could PM them.

RE: New user question - Spiral - 11-30-2010

My suggestion is PM Andrew or Jackie.

RE: New user question - Andrew - 12-02-2010

I'm extremely busy as well. I've alerted Shannon to the your question/and directed him here so hopefully he will have some time.

We do have "Reading Motivation & Enjoyment":

http://subliminal-shop.com/for-students/reading-motivation-and-enjoyment.html

If you listen to both the ultrasonic at the same time as regular music, I would suggest playing them on separate speaker systems (two speaker sets, 1 speaker 1 headphone, 2 headphones-one earbud one full) and of course we recommend speakers over headphones. I'll leave the rest to Shannon once he sees this.

RE: New user question - Shannon - 12-02-2010

(11-09-2010, 07:26 AM)Sub-Curious Wrote: This post is for Shannon,
I have been interested in Subliminals and Affirmations for quite some time but have not really had the chance or time to use them. I have read some information about generating my own affirmations and subliminals in my own voice and have generated one but I’m not sure if it is working.

My reason for writing is to ask advice, I would like to better develop my desire to read and learn. I know that reading is important but I really don’t like to do it. I believe that if I can develop the desire to read it will help me in all aspects of my life such as career, general knowledge, and my spirituality.

I have noticed some titles that seem to be what I need but I would like your suggestions for the ones I need.

I have questions about the ultrasonic ones, can they be added as a track over a CD of music that I enjoy listening to, say creating a music CD for myself to listen to in my vehicle and add this as a backing track? I’m not one to listen to silence. Will they work using headphones and listening to anything while the ultrasonic is playing like the TV or just the radio?

Thanks,
SubCurious

It's been crazy lately, but Andrew just told me you needed a question answered. I wish I could be on the forum more often, but things are not going my way in some directions lately. Sorry to make you wait so long for an answer.

First of all, I always suggest that people leave scripting and generation to those who have the experience and study under their belts about how to do it properly and safely, since it is easy to make mistakes that can potentially be dangerous when creating a subliminal. This is also why I never build a subliminal when I am tired, upset, frustrated, worried or otherwise distracted.

As to your question, you state that you want to enjoy reading and learning. As was mentioned, Reading Motivation & Enjoyment would be the subliminal of choice for the reading, but I need a bit more information about the learning... is reading your goal, or are you interested in a sub to help with both? If you are, Maximize Your Memory is one option, and Maximum Learning Speed is another. However, if you are wanting to enjoy learning, and be motivated to learn, that I would have to create a new title for.

An ultrasonic track can be overlayed into other audio, but care must be taken to adjust the volumes of both tracks to make sure that they don't produce static where the volumes of both simultaneously peak. I usually use a -1 dB adjustment for each track before mixing down. However, keep in mind that doing this may not be legal. I'm not sure; you should find out before you try it.

Ultrasonics will work with headphones, but it is recommended that you not use them with headphones because it is difficult to hear them, and therefore, volume adjustment becomes an issue. I recommend using speakers instead, and you can use them while listening to something else, such as a TV show or movie. Just calibrate the volume as you would anything else that you would listen to on speakers, but calibrate as if you will only be listening to the subliminal. You don't need to try to have the subliminal volume so high it drowns out the movie or radio.

Again, sorry to have made you wait so long. I'm trying to get to a position where I can be on the forums much more often.

RE: New user question - Sub-Curious - 12-03-2010

(12-02-2010, 06:41 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-09-2010, 07:26 AM)Sub-Curious Wrote: This post is for Shannon,

Thanks,
SubCurious

It's been crazy lately, but Andrew just told me you needed a question answered. I wish I could be on the forum more often, but things are not going my way in some directions lately. Sorry to make you wait so long for an answer.

First of all, I always suggest that people leave scripting and generation to those who have the experience and study under their belts about how to do it properly and safely, since it is easy to make mistakes that can potentially be dangerous when creating a subliminal. This is also why I never build a subliminal when I am tired, upset, frustrated, worried or otherwise distracted.

As to your question, you state that you want to enjoy reading and learning. As was mentioned, Reading Motivation & Enjoyment would be the subliminal of choice for the reading, but I need a bit more information about the learning... is reading your goal, or are you interested in a sub to help with both? If you are, Maximize Your Memory is one option, and Maximum Learning Speed is another. However, if you are wanting to enjoy learning, and be motivated to learn, that I would have to create a new title for.

An ultrasonic track can be overlayed into other audio, but care must be taken to adjust the volumes of both tracks to make sure that they don't produce static where the volumes of both simultaneously peak. I usually use a -1 dB adjustment for each track before mixing down. However, keep in mind that doing this may not be legal. I'm not sure; you should find out before you try it.

Ultrasonics will work with headphones, but it is recommended that you not use them with headphones because it is difficult to hear them, and therefore, volume adjustment becomes an issue. I recommend using speakers instead, and you can use them while listening to something else, such as a TV show or movie. Just calibrate the volume as you would anything else that you would listen to on speakers, but calibrate as if you will only be listening to the subliminal. You don't need to try to have the subliminal volume so high it drowns out the movie or radio.

Again, sorry to have made you wait so long. I'm trying to get to a position where I can be on the forums much more often.

Thanks to both Andrew and Shannon for the reply. We are all very busy and sometimes we forget that fact. I'm sorry for the aggrevation.

Shannon as for the reading I've looked at the links provided and they look great. The one on Reading and Motivation Enjoyment seems like it is what I would need to use but will it help with comprehension? I'm thinking the Maximize Learning Speed would be better for that.

I thought I saw somewhere on the site where you have a sub that helps both sides of the brain to work together, what does that accomplish?

The reason for the reading and learning is to help me better myself in all aspects of my life and taking in knowledge for me requires a lot of reading.

Thanks for your help.

A happy poster,
Sub-Curious