Subliminal Talk
RainbowAbyssAlpha - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: RainbowAbyssAlpha (/Thread-RainbowAbyssAlpha)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 02-25-2011

That sounds nice.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 02-25-2011

(02-24-2011, 03:20 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: thanks man, I ended going with Rockstar recovery-nice smooth energy
was working on my corkscrew 360's, landed one, wiped out nice on the others
noticing that I seem to have some really hot connections with younger girls
but with older women its crazy, they get very sexually aggressive on me. must be my mature but delighting demeanor

nice, I am still a newbie when it comes to snowboarding so my greatest trick was falling. Tongue

awesome results Rainbow Big Grin

I notice that as well with older women touching me on the chest, wrist, arms, and shoulders. The other day the clients boss she touched me on the chest then kind of patted me on the chest with a slight rubbing.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Cortez - 02-26-2011

Hopefully these are attractive older women, because that's awesome. That can be really fun to flirt with those types. What I hate is when the really haggard ones start getting sexually agressive.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Roy - 02-26-2011

(02-25-2011, 05:27 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Ryan, long time no speakSmile
they just start touching, grabbing, intense eyes and super flirty, ask me question
after question and if I am attracted to them and feeling any sexual tension
its like there compelled to start rubbing me, usually on the neck or chest.

Where does it happen to you usually?Do they approach you or you approach them?

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 02-26-2011

There usually fairly attractive
to 'Id bang her even though she might be almost 50' lol
This is not an epidemic, its happened 4 or 5 times recently
Usually were just near eachother and we start chit chatting.
one I approached to ask for directions and we had a connecting moment,
then I bumbed into her later at the ski store and she grabbed my shirt and pulled me in
and was like ''u again" and laughed, I freaked out for a second, it was just really hot, the next few moments
I found out some older guy there was her husband, needless to say I had the slopes to hit
And did not stay around

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-01-2011

3 days into stage 5, Alpha 011, and things finally feel like they are really coming together.
So I'll recap stage 4 Alpha 011 and then talk about the first few days of stage 5

stage 4 Alpha 011 basic effects as far as I could tell.
1. Way more relaxed
2. Strong sense of individuation
3. Zero sense of pressure to meet deadlines or accommodate socially.
4. less procrastination
5. Less caring about anything and everything
6. More social
7. More indifferent
8. Slightly more comfortable pushing the comfort the zone
9. felt like the world was way more accommodating/respectful and that people were falling in line
to have me lead or look to me to lead.
10. Way more comfort leading, it was so natural, like I would just start leading in certain circumstance
11. The beginnings of what seemed like more natural eye seduction
12. In the beginning I was approached by women a few times
13. More able to talk to and 'handle' women I was interacting with.
14. Easier to approach but I didn't become an approach machine. When I made up my mind to do so it became really easy to just walk up and say whatever.
15. Just more focused on my life, finding my purpose/living for what I want and/or care about more than ever-but this was more mental the embodied.

Stage 4 was super hard one-possibly the hardest yet for me-until the last week I experienced massive up and downs with it. It felt like I was becoming wimpy and submissive a lot of the time
and like I was disconnected and losing touch with my capacity for anything. At its best stage
4 made me feel like a pretty sexy guy who had it together doing his own thing (which is a much more accurate definition of me) Smile

Now stage 5-Is Awesome
I feel like every other stage made me a handicapped depressive compared to this one.
Already here are the EXTREMELY obvious effects for me
1. Way more confidence
2. Not only do I say whats on my mind or what I want to say but I say things I don't know I'm about to say that are hysterical
3. So I feel and seem to be much more funny and charismatic, maybe cause I
4. feel way happier and lighter about things while at the same time feeling super alpha
and tough on the inside-I feel mentally really rock solid.
5. Stage 4 made my body language really relaxed, more James Dean like, stage 5 is adding some alot more 'umph' to my body language. I am automatically standing and walking with an very erect and straight spine, chest out, and a very strong swagger.
6. Like others have said, stage 5 seems to smooth the edges out alot.
7. Its way easier for me to connect to people in general without giving a shizit about it
8. Constantly and effortlessly proactive about my own life. Much more natural not to laze around-literally zero procrastination for me anymore-if I got to do something I am on it
9. Total disconnect from negativity, in myself and others, I feel totally like I am the manager and creator of my life and less like a victim than eve

10. I've got a bit of that 'come at me bro back'
11. I don't even want to talk about this yet, but
interaction with women is getting better but I really could care
less about that right now since my mindset is 'of course she wants me,
if she doesn't whatever-plenty do'

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 03-01-2011

in response to your number 5 : maybe that's why my back has been hurting since starting stage 5 it's making me want to walk with improved posture Big Grin

Sounds like you got some great results from stage 4 Rainbow have fun with stage 5

thanks man,
I am so glad to be done with stage 4 though, the results look good on paper
but there was a lot of resistance.
the second list is effects of stage 5 as of 3 days-10 hours a day
btw

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - woceyes - 03-01-2011

lol that is what i meant stage 5 Number 5 oops hahaha

I had a lot of resistance as well on stage four and even more so on stage 5 but for a completely different set of thoughts.

When i started stage 5 all was well then the resistance kicked in for me.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-05-2011

About nine days into stage 5 011
except for some rough patches which include just being bummed out for a bit (at this stage its usually only an hour or two), down
to zero social anxiety
approaching women has become easy most of the time
I have moments of feeling in such powerful states of presence out of the blue, like
when I used to read eckhart tolle and it really clicked. Last night I lost my phone
and normally that would flip me out, cause its a droid and has a lot of important stuff for me work and social wise, I felt this incredible aggression but there was so much space around it and control, it became like fuel instead of something to bother me. Anyway I woke up the next morning after a great night out and when I realized I didn't have my phone anymore I had this mini satori where I felt everything I would ever need inside of me, it was just this pure energy of being eternally free and self sufficient. I really think this has a lot to do with stage 5 as in general I just feel totally in 'state' a lot of the time since I started it. I'm just chill and positive but very assertive and aggressive. I feel like I would imagine don draper to feel on one of his better days.
After I lost my phone this girl I met asked me for my number and I gave her my brothers number instead, I told her it was my brothers of course. She kept texting to try to meet up, at 4 in the morning?Smile, but my brother had his phone with him for an alarm cause he had work in the morning.
boo hooSmile
I'm enjoying luck magnifier still but only getting about an hour in a day. I want to try to up my exposure to it for the next week or two and then switch to charisma sub as that is where the bandwagaon of awesomeness seems to be going lol As far as luck magnifier goes, I am experiencing minor synchronization, getting money out of the blue when I need it most, from a parent tipping me, (I teach robotics to kids), my brother paying me back for something I forgot about months ago etc, and stuff seems to be lining up more. About once a week a play call of duty with some friends and over 10 times now I will chuck a grenade from across the whole map, and randomly hit everywhere on the opposing team, not the most productive use of luck, but this never happened before LM lol

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Roy - 03-06-2011

Do you hit every time you throw the grenade in call of duty?How many times
you throw it randomly in a game?I guess that could count as cheatingBig Grin.

Luck Magnifier sounds awesome.

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - Spiral - 03-06-2011

Yea man! I will have to decide between luck magnifier, charisma, and carpe diem to go along side sex magnet!

RE: RainbowAbyssAlpha - RainbowAbyss - 03-06-2011

I think carpe diem might be included in sex magnet, as alot people suggested something like it to be included. I might switch to the charisma sub, I'm enjoying luck magnifier but its just not hitting that hard as far as what I'm interested in, plus I feel its one of those subs that deserves more exposure, as it is a b/d type. I gave it a 3 hour listen before going out last night, and I have not felt so down and insecure like that in a long time. I still had a great night cause I'm past the point of letting what I'm presently feeling stop me from doing what I want to do or having fun.
1/3-1/4 (depending on the size of the map) times I throw grenades randomly I will hit someone approximatelySmile
spiral, I'm so excited for u to do sex magnet! I'm really liking alpha male again but cant wait for it either!