Subliminal Talk
Bengal's Man Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Bengal's Man Journal (/Thread-Bengal-s-Man-Journal)

Bengal's Man Journal - Bengal - 09-28-2010

Haha - love the name - reminds me of the good ol' Man Show.

So here I am committing to chronicling my full transformation into the Alpha Male / Ladies man. I entered the pickup community in 2005 and left sometime in 2007, though I still continued to do "pickup". Needless to say I've totally moved away from PU, and gone the path of the ladies man instead. Which is why I think we are all here, to make it so we can live our lives and beautiful women are an easy by-product of said life. Of course it all comes down to self-image, esteem and beliefs - the hardest part to transform, but once they are things come easily.

I had the urge to combine Alpha Male 2010 with Ultra Success, ASC, or ending self-sabotage, but from what I read it seems like AM takes care of most everything, so I figure simple is better. Especially since I've done so much work and to be honest sometimes less really is more. This goes out to some of you who are hitting it so hard that you don't even know what' real for you anymore. I offer that you take a step back and keep it simple...even if the "physical" results don't show as quickly, the internal changes will be more profound.

I have declared this the year I take care of all of these beliefs and reshaping them so I have total success with women. I've had my share of success don't get me wrong, but it's been a lot of work, and I'm bent on getting the right beliefs and attitudes to make it easy, not just get results.

So I'm here to end the cycle of bad beliefs once and for all, the cycle of poor self image, about myself and beautiful women, etc, etc. and completely create a life of ease, fun, effortlessness with women, money, creativity, health and contentment. I'm more than halfway there, just a little ways to go. From what I've read here so far, I reckon for many of you it is closer than you think, ah how the thinking can just get in the way time and time again...

I've got DYD and the How to Become An Alpha Male book Shannon recommended in the Alpha Male 2010 instruction set, and I will comment on those as well. I'm almost done with the Alpha Male book, and will comment on that very soon.

I also do mirror affirmations, written affirmations, and energy work on my own in combo with the subs. I also am working with a "ladies man" teacher, but am not at liberty to say who, and he certainly isn't a PUA and never was a part of that community, but a true ladies man. I'm not paying for it, but have worked out a barter with him. Have to be fair and describe all I'm doing if this is to be an accurate journal of working with AM 2010, and beyond if I use more subliminals.

So yes I'm attacking it from all angles, but I do it intuitively and don't kill myself trying to cram everything in at once (otherwise my statement above wouldn't make sense about keeping it simple). Of course I know I need to do the subs everyday, but some days are at night only, and some days all day all night, but I'm not too worried about always trying to be listening to the subliminals. Can't forget about life and living here and now. So at times it will be difficult to discern what technique is affecting what belief change, probably, but I will do my best to decipher it all.

I'm looking forward to writing here for sure. I remember trying to do pickup journals and they were just no fun. Too many BS details and interaction breakdowns, and just felt like math more than an art. This I can feel will be much more fun. I found this place because of Cortez (TML) and mucho props to him for letting me know of Shannon and his work.

I have been using AM Set 1 for about 15 days so far. Nuff said, next entry will be learnings and observations, homies.

-Bengal

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Shannon - 09-28-2010

Quote:Haha - love the name - reminds me of the good ol' Man Show.

So here I am committing to chronicling my full transformation into the Alpha Male / Ladies man. I entered the pickup community in 2005 and left sometime in 2007, though I still continued to do "pickup". Needless to say I've totally moved away from PU, and gone the path of the ladies man instead. Which is why I think we are all here, to make it so we can live our lives and beautiful women are an easy by-product of said life. Of course it all comes down to self-image, esteem and beliefs - the hardest part to transform, but once they are things come easily.

Consider the wording on this. It sounds a bit dismissive of the value of women, beautiful women especially. If you meant it that way, do reconsider! There is not much that can equal the value of a good woman. If not, there's a way you can succeed even more as a ladies man: making sure that what you say can't be mistaken for a negative comment. Smile

Quote:I had the urge to combine Alpha Male 2010 with Ultra Success, ASC, or ending self-sabotage, but from what I read it seems like AM takes care of most everything, so I figure simple is better. Especially since I've done so much work and to be honest sometimes less really is more. This goes out to some of you who are hitting it so hard that you don't even know what' real for you anymore. I offer that you take a step back and keep it simple...even if the "physical" results don't show as quickly, the internal changes will be more profound.

I am so glad to see you taking this point of view. I have been trying to get it understood that more focus results in better results, but our society has pounded us with the "Everything NOW!" mindset. Subliminals work, but they work best with more focus, and they are worth the wait.

[...]

Quote:So I'm here to end the cycle of bad beliefs once and for all, the cycle of poor self image, about myself and beautiful women, etc, etc. and completely create a life of ease, fun, effortlessness with women, money, creativity, health and contentment. I'm more than halfway there, just a little ways to go. From what I've read here so far, I reckon for many of you it is closer than you think, ah how the thinking can just get in the way time and time again...

Indeed. As can too much self awareness, and not enough understanding of one's subject of interest. Smile To truly succeed with women, you must understand women.

Quote:I've got DYD and the How to Become An Alpha Male book Shannon recommended in the Alpha Male 2010 instruction set, and I will comment on those as well. I'm almost done with the Alpha Male book, and will comment on that very soon.

Comments on those aren't necessary, in case you're just feeling obigated. I'm not suggesting them to endorse pickup, but rather to explain certain things that are used in the script of the alpha male set so that every man can benefit from it. Some, like me when I was younger, would not understand some of the script fully without that because they haven't ever had a man to guide them. It works without, to be sure, but the better you understand certain useful concepts, the better it will work.

Quote:I also do mirror affirmations, written affirmations, and energy work on my own in combo with the subs. I also am working with a "ladies man" teacher, but am not at liberty to say who, and he certainly isn't a PUA and never was a part of that community, but a true ladies man. I'm not paying for it, but have worked out a barter with him. Have to be fair and describe all I'm doing if this is to be an accurate journal of working with AM 2010, and beyond if I use more subliminals.

Doing affirmations is not recommended with subliminals because there exists the potential for script conflict. You don't know what's in the script of the alpha male set, and unless you're very skilled at scriptwriting, you also run the risk of accidental self harm. It will also affect how the alpha set works for you, and its as likely to enhance as to detract if you don't have properly written affirmations, or they conflict.
Quote:So yes I'm attacking it from all angles, but I do it intuitively and don't kill myself trying to cram everything in at once (otherwise my statement above wouldn't make sense about keeping it simple). Of course I know I need to do the subs everyday, but some days are at night only, and some days all day all night, but I'm not too worried about always trying to be listening to the subliminals. Can't forget about life and living here and now. So at times it will be difficult to discern what technique is affecting what belief change, probably, but I will do my best to decipher it all.

I design my subs to be used while you sleep because that's when busy people have time to use them. It's possible to use them more, but I am coming to believe that using them for 8 to 12 hours a day is probably the best amount of time per day for use of subliminals, as this allows the mind to rest and assimilate.

Quote:I'm looking forward to writing here for sure. I remember trying to do pickup journals and they were just no fun. Too many BS details and interaction breakdowns, and just felt like math more than an art. This I can feel will be much more fun. I found this place because of Cortez (TML) and mucho props to him for letting me know of Shannon and his work.

Pickup doesn't seem like the best way to go to me. Too much focus on shallowness and sex, and not enough appreciation for the woman as a human being. It's going to backfire in the long run, I think, and make women all that much harder to deal with for men, because women will have to protect themselves against more and more PUA stuff. At least, the ones who have emotions. I think it just leads to more battle of the sexes crap, really, as women start feeling used for sex because all these guys are just manipulating them into bed and walking. Same old stuff, different way of doing it, I guess.

Quote:I have been using AM Set 1 for about 15 days so far. Nuff said, next entry will be learnings and observations, homies.

-Bengal

Looking forward to it.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Ryan - 09-28-2010

Shannon, perhaps you should write a new manual to explain in detail the Alpha Male training program. Or maybe one of us can help in the future. The beliefs in the two recommended books are important but there is also a bunch of crap on 'how-to' do certain things and I believe that is all completely unnecessarily. Many guys may take this too far and believe they have to act certain ways because they are dubbed an Alpha Male instead of really letting go and allowing it to happen naturally (from the subliminal). Understanding the beliefs and habits are very important though, I agree, but I think everything else can cause harm to a man's success.

As for women being a byproduct I believe he means women only come into your life once you truly live it to your full potential. If you want to be a great ladies man, focus on yourself first and women will come.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Bengal - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 10:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: Consider the wording on this. It sounds a bit dismissive of the value of women, beautiful women especially. If you meant it that way, do reconsider! There is not much that can equal the value of a good woman. If not, there's a way you can succeed even more as a ladies man: making sure that what you say can't be mistaken for a negative comment. Smile

Ryan is right I was going for that, however Shannon is right too and astutely picked up on the underlying communication - very good point, I didn't see that. More like "beautiful women come into my life" as a natural progression of living my own. Also when you go to far the other way it is exclusionary of women, as happened to me this weekend. I froze up and was mind dealing when a beautiful young woman was very interested in me. Something that used to happen all the time - a rare experience these days to be sure, and some of the "self-sabotage" residue there still of which I spoke earlier.

Quote:Indeed. As can too much self awareness, and not enough understanding of one's subject of interest. Smile To truly succeed with women, you must understand women.

Yes yourself first, then women. Smile

Quote:Comments on those aren't necessary, in case you're just feeling obigated. I'm not suggesting them to endorse pickup, but rather to explain certain things that are used in the script of the alpha male set so that every man can benefit from it. Some, like me when I was younger, would not understand some of the script fully without that because they haven't ever had a man to guide them. It works without, to be sure, but the better you understand certain useful concepts, the better it will work.

I understand. However since they are part of the program you've recommended and you've stated to read them 3 times, I think it important to talk about what's in there. Both good and bad, from my perspective.

Quote:Doing affirmations is not recommended with subliminals because there exists the potential for script conflict. You don't know what's in the script of the alpha male set, and unless you're very skilled at scriptwriting, you also run the risk of accidental self harm. It will also affect how the alpha set works for you, and its as likely to enhance as to detract if you don't have properly written affirmations, or they conflict.

Thanks for the heads up. Actually I am very skilled at this, as I have done plenty of awareness training, self-hypnosis, affirmations for years. Also for the teacher I am working with it is an essential. From what I've seen in your example script (and many of your other scripts too), the directions of the affirmations I do seem right in line with it. Given that how much of an issue do you think it is now?

Quote:Pickup doesn't seem like the best way to go to me. Too much focus on shallowness and sex, and not enough appreciation for the woman as a human being. It's going to backfire in the long run, I think, and make women all that much harder to deal with for men, because women will have to protect themselves against more and more PUA stuff. At least, the ones who have emotions. I think it just leads to more battle of the sexes crap, really, as women start feeling used for sex because all these guys are just manipulating them into bed and walking. Same old stuff, different way of doing it, I guess.

Agreed. It did get me results, but for long term ease and contentment especially in terms of life and women, it is not the way to go. There are things I didn't deal with about self-image and esteem. And the whole pursuit behavior that pickup endorses has taken a while to unwire, almost done with that. However at the time after I broke up with my serious girlfriend, it was the option in front of me and the one that I chose. It's all I had and seem like the right way to go.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Majordomus - 09-28-2010

Welcome Bengal.
Personally, I am confident I do not need women anymore and therefore I am uncomfortable with the idea of babysitting for myriads of their emotions. It might never end.
I learned to take care of myself so profoundly in a couple of last weeks, I will not expect less from others in this area.
Yes, I love giving support, sometimes, but it is interestingly much better if it comes from an unattached neutral ground. Larger and more profound perspective, one might say.
Moreover, I know many girls who dream about wild sex with a stranger..

Adventurous types, self-independent, not always damaged "nut-case" as some idealists would like to believe.
Well, sure, they are not perfect. Who is?
But it does not work well for me to seek some kind of emotional stimulation or completion in women now.
They are interesting, getting to know them and seducing them, it is all interconnected to me now.
I feel very, very sexually polarized towards women, due to my uncompromising attitude about what the man is here to ultimately do.
But because I am happy and non-needy at the same time.... Crazy things are starting to manifest.
I think that it is itself an ingrained belief that sex = relationship and I am shaking it down really fast now.
Actually, I am sometimes tempted to think that time is our illusion and it does not really exist as far as our soul is concerned.
So relationship can last a day and have more colours and feelings that some relationships which last for years.
Attraction for me is based on flowing with the moment and creating a lot of unpredictablity while being sexually persistent. This somewhat negates the idea of looking for a long-term relationship, which is an outcome dependent behaviour. You will be sooooooooo careful and self-constrained when you have this outcome on your mind...The intensity of your being might diminish...
So you might want to make up your mind and decide between looking for a great woman, which seems like a self-fullfilling prophecy to me, or being OK with open-ended adventure as it comes and focusing your energy on giving your unique gift to the world fully.
Every woman has something interesting to play with and explore.
So I do not look for "a great one" anymore.
Boy, was it a pain to live this pattern.
I feel I can complete myself and explore new horizons in millions of other ways.
I disagree with Shannon also on the that pick-up is damaging to girls.
It seems contradictory to recommended John's Alexander book on Alpha Male as well.
I disagree that sex without getting to know everything about the other one first is superficial.
In fact, it can be incredibly exciting to sleep with an unknown person.
Novelty factor...Reason why chemistry often dissapears in relationships, sometimes all the more with emotional closeness.
It can get very wild and animalistic too because you know you are not gonna see each other again, so you drop away any restrain....
I wish you could hear what some of my female friends had to say on this....I mean before I disappeared from my social circle of courseSmile
If you create an attraction and give a good sex, it is a gift or at least a shared thing.
Anything else is a victim mentality.
I will not participate in sex which feels like victimizing someone.
A woman who so much as flashes this attitude at me just gave me a clear signal she is not worth it.
Even if it is a hardcore dominant thing, it must be mutually satisfying.
And women are only as fragile as they make themselves (or not).
Also, the way I see it, if you create a magic moment for a girl in any way, you give her a gift of an amazing memory.
Who can say if you two are going to grow and die old together anyway?
You are probably not.
So amazing memories are what counts.
I feel my point strongly here...

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Ryan - 09-28-2010

I agree that pick-up is bad in the sense that men manipulate women simply to take them home and have sex with them, which I think is what you were getting from my "Sex God" suggestion. My belief, and what I've learned over the year, when you are truly in the moment, there is such thing as a natural, subconscious connection that can be felt non-verbally. I've had this connection with women through eye contact, body language with one another, and actually have experienced it through presence alone. From that point it's only natural things lead to sex, unconsciously, you feel like the two of you are destined to be in bed together and by being in the moment, it will happen. I've been around women I've never met before and many I've dated for the first time who I have had this spark with but I wasn't living in the moment and instead of going with it, I ignored it. Eventually, I came to realize the women felt the same exact thing and wished I would have had sex with them on the spot. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion, but yes, manipulation is bad, don't use for your own gain.

Inside we are very wild and animalistic but society has put barriers on us which control that. I think it's important, as men, we bring fourth all those animalistic desires. With our mindsets I believe it's only natural we will also bring that out of women.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Majordomus - 09-28-2010

(09-28-2010, 01:53 PM)Ryan Wrote: I agree that pick-up is bad in the sense that men manipulate women simply to take them home and have sex with them, which I think is what you were getting from my "Sex God" suggestion. My belief, and what I've learned over the year, when you are truly in the moment, there is such thing as a natural, subconscious connection that can be felt non-verbally. I've had this connection with women through eye contact, body language with one another, and actually have experienced it through presence alone. From that point it's only natural things lead to sex, unconsciously, you feel like the two of you are destined to be in bed together and by being in the moment, it will happen. I've been around women I've never met before and many I've dated for the first time who I have had this spark with but I wasn't living in the moment and instead of going with it, I ignored it. Eventually, I came to realize the women felt the same exact thing and wished I would have had sex with them on the spot. Nothing wrong with that, in my opinion, but yes, manipulation is bad, don't use for your own gain.

Inside we are very wild and animalistic but society has put barriers on us which control that. I think it's important, as men, we bring fourth all those animalistic desires. With our mindsets I believe it's only natural we will also bring that out of women.

I absolutely agree.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Shannon - 10-03-2010

My goal is to promote the healthy, self fulfilled, self actualized and self realized man (and soon, woman). Pickup for the sake of endlessly repetitive meaningless sex and the usage of women for sex alone, objectification, etc. is what I am referring to. Learning how to meet, break the ice with, approach and deal with women is fine. I just don't think that either sex should be using the other for meaningless sex in a predatory or ongoing manner, as many of both genders would do.

I recommend those books because they explain certain important key ideas, which then are used to support the alpha male subliminal programming. We as a gender need to remember that we are men, not mice. That does not mean we should be treating women like they are nothing more than what their sex organs offer. That is what I am trying to get across with the apparent contradiction.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Ryan - 10-03-2010

(10-03-2010, 01:26 AM)Shannon Wrote: My goal is to promote the healthy, self fulfilled, self actualized and self realized man (and soon, woman). Pickup for the sake of endlessly repetitive meaningless sex and the usage of women for sex alone, objectification, etc. is what I am referring to. Learning how to meet, break the ice with, approach and deal with women is fine. I just don't think that either sex should be using the other for meaningless sex in a predatory or ongoing manner, as many of both genders would do.

I recommend those books because they explain certain important key ideas, which then are used to support the alpha male subliminal programming. We as a gender need to remember that we are men, not mice. That does not mean we should be treating women like they are nothing more than what their sex organs offer. That is what I am trying to get across with the apparent contradiction.

Agreed. Connection is the most important and of course the best thing you can have with a woman. Sex is nothing without it.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Cortez - 10-03-2010

(09-28-2010, 01:37 PM)Majordomus Wrote: Welcome Bengal.
Personally, I am confident I do not need women anymore and therefore I am uncomfortable with the idea of babysitting for myriads of their emotions. It might never end.
I learned to take care of myself so profoundly in a couple of last weeks, I will not expect less from others in this area.
Yes, I love giving support, sometimes, but it is interestingly much better if it comes from an unattached neutral ground. Larger and more profound perspective, one might say.
Moreover, I know many girls who dream about wild sex with a stranger..

Adventurous types, self-independent, not always damaged "nut-case" as some idealists would like to believe.
Well, sure, they are not perfect. Who is?
But it does not work well for me to seek some kind of emotional stimulation or completion in women now.
They are interesting, getting to know them and seducing them, it is all interconnected to me now.
I feel very, very sexually polarized towards women, due to my uncompromising attitude about what the man is here to ultimately do.
But because I am happy and non-needy at the same time.... Crazy things are starting to manifest.
I think that it is itself an ingrained belief that sex = relationship and I am shaking it down really fast now.
Actually, I am sometimes tempted to think that time is our illusion and it does not really exist as far as our soul is concerned.
So relationship can last a day and have more colours and feelings that some relationships which last for years.
Attraction for me is based on flowing with the moment and creating a lot of unpredictablity while being sexually persistent. This somewhat negates the idea of looking for a long-term relationship, which is an outcome dependent behaviour. You will be sooooooooo careful and self-constrained when you have this outcome on your mind...The intensity of your being might diminish...
So you might want to make up your mind and decide between looking for a great woman, which seems like a self-fullfilling prophecy to me, or being OK with open-ended adventure as it comes and focusing your energy on giving your unique gift to the world fully.
Every woman has something interesting to play with and explore.
So I do not look for "a great one" anymore.
Boy, was it a pain to live this pattern.
I feel I can complete myself and explore new horizons in millions of other ways.
I disagree with Shannon also on the that pick-up is damaging to girls.
It seems contradictory to recommended John's Alexander book on Alpha Male as well.
I disagree that sex without getting to know everything about the other one first is superficial.
In fact, it can be incredibly exciting to sleep with an unknown person.
Novelty factor...Reason why chemistry often dissapears in relationships, sometimes all the more with emotional closeness.
It can get very wild and animalistic too because you know you are not gonna see each other again, so you drop away any restrain....
I wish you could hear what some of my female friends had to say on this....I mean before I disappeared from my social circle of courseSmile
If you create an attraction and give a good sex, it is a gift or at least a shared thing.
Anything else is a victim mentality.
I will not participate in sex which feels like victimizing someone.
A woman who so much as flashes this attitude at me just gave me a clear signal she is not worth it.
Even if it is a hardcore dominant thing, it must be mutually satisfying.
And women are only as fragile as they make themselves (or not).
Also, the way I see it, if you create a magic moment for a girl in any way, you give her a gift of an amazing memory.
Who can say if you two are going to grow and die old together anyway?
You are probably not.
So amazing memories are what counts.
I feel my point strongly here...

You're starting to sound like Zan Perrion. The moment is all we realy have and noone is perfect. Women are wonderful creatures when you no longer need any kind of validation from them. When you cut out your "mommy needs" that most guys need from women in the form of validation and praise, then you become a self actualized man and you can actually start to have real connections with women and the time you spend together can be for the rest of your life or a few days, but the point is that you go on your intuition because your emotional guidance system is there for a reason and when you actually have a HEALTHY one which we all here are working to achieve then you don't question it. You always know when it's time to part ways as well, not having a nasty break up, but instead looking back fondly on the time you had together for what it is worth. I have had relationships like that and any time I think of those girls I smile and I'd like to think they do the same. This subject has fascinated me for so long, it's so nice to hear someone with the same sentiments. You're absolutely right about looking for a "great girl" as well because what is that anyway? That is a very painful and unneccesary cycle to live in.

Boy, I was in the mood to write that out for sure. I had a great night last night that summed up this whole mentality. I cherish moments like that and they are becoming more and more frequent with every passing day.

RE: Bengal's Man Journal - Bengal - 10-08-2010

Small report -

I'm doing the subliminals about 8 hours or so a night or more when I'm working in the day. I am doing mirror affirmations about every other day along with it as well.

I also spent the weekend with the teacher I mentioned and had a very transformative experience. However there was no "training" per say. It was just hanging out with him and picking up his vibe. He would have shown me some stuff if I wanted, but I let that all go and just had a good time. It was incredibly transformative, and my vibration has permanently shifted. Not that I don't get dips, however if there were a spectrum I am past the midpoint on the other side of it now, it's like I've crossed over. I didn't know it was possible to feel this way and I've "popped". I feel more confident and sexier than ever, and when I look in the mirror I automatically think "you are a damn, sexy man" - I've never had that before.

I attribute it to everything I'm doing, but in particular I am really beginning to embody the beliefs and feel this lifestyle/way of being on a deep level now. I do attribute most of my current shift to hanging out with my teacher and actually a friend (female) who is the fastest manifesting person I know - she focuses on her heart vibration and really transformed me in a 30 minute conversation.

I believe it is the quickest way to learn by picking up the vibe of someone who is naturally great with women. That's why most pickup instruction doesn't work - none of these guys (and I've taken my share of workshops in the past, been friends with "coaches" and almost been a coach twice) really believe they deserve women, they don't have the vibe.

I'm not saying everything else doesn't work, it is just quicker. Of course all the work I've done that led up to this helped (or didn't with lots of pickup stuff I've learned, which I am letting go of rapidly). Much less attached to the outcome of any interaction, getting crazy attraction everywhere, women like deer in headlights, etc.

I feel great and content, "physical" results shall manifest soon I can feel it, though I'm not too concerned about it.