Subliminal Talk
My experience with EPRHA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My experience with EPRHA (/Thread-My-experience-with-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 01-16-2015

Hi Raz!
Thanks a lot Big Grin
Yes, this sub is special.

Take care!

RE: My experience with EPRHA - I am a self helper - 01-17-2015

(01-16-2015, 05:31 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: Hey guys!
I had to drop BASE. It's interesting coz BASE revealed to me some VERY important issues that I need to deal with before moving on with my life. I'm now running Life Tune Up and it seems to me that this is the most important sub that I should do as a base for anything else, especially because I've been coming out of a very deep and nasty hole: anxiety.
I've made a HUGE progress with EPRHA but the prospects for growth with LTU seem to be just hundreds of times more promising.
I've done only 8 days so far and the change has been so huge... I still can't believe it.

It just hit me. How stupid have I been? I wanted to be successfull and so on and so forth, but the part that I failed to consider was WHY have I ever wanted to be successfull in the first place?! The answer is so easy. I thought that the big success would make me happy and that I would be safe. Everyone around me has always been putting such a pressure on achieving, becoming, being successfull. As a matter of fact I always wanted to be happy. Success is important but to me it's secondary. If I fail to be happy now having what I have and being what I am how the hack am I ever going to be happy being a multimillionaire or dating the most attractive man on this planet?

Being successfull and not being genuinly happy = being a failure (to me)

Before LTU my life was tasteless.

I am bout 1/2 through EPHRA and trying to decide on LTU and AF. Keep us up to date please.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 05:37 AM)helloworld Wrote: This is an amazing journal! Thanks for sharing everything with us Pau Ko! I'm a guy and have since I fell into a depression been feeling a lot of anxiety and fears, and I'm seeing how EPHRA is slowly dissolving them. Just two weeks in and I feel that I will need at least as much as you did! How have the results lasted? Smile

How have the results lasted? Smile

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 05:37 AM)helloworld Wrote: What are you pursuing now? Smile

I listen to SR right now.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Greenduck - 06-30-2016

I pop into this thread from time to time to see what is possible. Thanks for sharing your progress, it is an inspiration to me.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 12-23-2016

(06-30-2016, 02:10 AM)Greenduck Wrote: I pop into this thread from time to time to see what is possible. Thanks for sharing your progress, it is an inspiration to me.

Hey Greenduck!

gotta look into your journals for inspiration too, best of luck :-)

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 08-19-2018

[...}

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 08-29-2018

The sub I want to use in the future as of this writing is self esteem sub

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Greenduck - 09-03-2018

Hi man. Nice to see your recovery. Try TRE - Trsuma releasing exercises. They have done wonders for me in regards of letting go of tension in my body

Edit: I for some reason related asanti to a guy. Haha now I know it's you Pao Koh Wink

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-04-2018

(09-03-2018, 06:21 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Hi man. Nice to see your recovery. Try TRE - Trsuma releasing exercises. They have done wonders for me in regards of letting go of tension in my body

Edit: I for some reason related asanti to a guy. Haha now I know it's you Pao Koh Wink

Thanks for the tip, gonna check out the TRE,

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-12-2018

I'm doing between 5 and 7 loops a day.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Greenduck - 09-14-2018

Hi there Asanti!

What are the issues you have been dealing with? Not really following your post. (If you want to share)

Interesting with your dream, I don't have any experience in reading dreams, but if you are interested in that maybe you should read freud's famous book on that topic. Can't remember the name of it right now but google is your friend!

I sometimes can get really dragged into my dreams and keep thinking on then throughout the day, but I at the same time know that if they have any symbolic meaning, I can only see it after a while when I got some distance to it. So I try not get to involved in what they were, just making a mental note and coming back to them later to see if there can be any insights drawn from them.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-15-2018

The present moment is our best friend as everything can be changed and redirected in the now.

I've read little bit of your journal Greenduck and I've seen that you too are going through some challenging stuff.... Good luck with your healing&clearing :-)

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Greenduck - 09-16-2018

(09-15-2018, 03:59 AM)Asanti Wrote:
(09-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Greenduck Wrote: Hi there Asanti!

What are the issues you have been dealing with? Not really following your post. (If you want to share)

Hi Greenduck :-) I've been dealing with all that I've been made up of, which is:
1. unhealthy overgrown idealism (seeing greatness out there in others and not giving attention to myself - this alone has been very taxing on my energy levels)
2. the tendency to get pumped up and egocentric whenever I succeed in sth (working in the direction of calming that down and balancing it out)
3. lots of unhealthy attachment, the connections I've been making to other ppl have been shallow and energy-consuming, by detaching I've been creating more space and regaining trapped energy
4. and on top of all that complete lack of self-validation, zero here, been very clingy to others. That's pretty much it.

And in all those years I've been just dealing with various layers of those issues. I'm getting to the core now and it gets more challenging. The present moment is our best friend as everything can be changed and redirected in the now.

(09-14-2018, 12:26 PM)Greenduck Wrote: Interesting with your dream, I don't have any experience in reading dreams, but if you are interested in that maybe you should read freud's famous book on that topic. Can't remember the name of it right now but google is your friend!

I sometimes can get really dragged into my dreams and keep thinking on then throughout the day, but I at the same time know that if they have any symbolic meaning, I can only see it after a while when I got some distance to it. So I try not get to involved in what they were, just making a mental note and coming back to them later to see if there can be any insights drawn from them.

Yes, that's interesting, first distance yourself to the dream and then the meaning may occasionaly pop up in your mind, had that in the past. Cool Shy

I've read little bit of your journal and I've seen that you too are going through some challenging stuff.... Good luck with your healing&clearing :-)

Very well put there. I recognize myself in some of the things that you mention. We need do allow ourselves to create distance to others to get to know who we are and create real relationships instead of just mirroring other people and being who they need us to be.

Good luck to you to! And hope you look into the TRE-stuff i recommended before, it's really great Smile

EDIT:
Thought some your post and when meeting my brother who visited my family. I have been raised to help other people and cater them somewhat, to be kind, but the ability to care for myself without guilt is somewhat foreign for me. You know, to feel like "i am great" or whatever. Still is. But I am learning, and the most important thing, I am learning that it is OK to root for my own team in a balanced manner.