Subliminal Talk
My experience with EPRHA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My experience with EPRHA (/Thread-My-experience-with-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-02-2014

(11-01-2014, 12:05 PM)JamesC71 Wrote: That's why I will stick with EPHRA for 6 months then move into Life Tune up for 6 months then go to AM 6 or 7
I'm tired of chasing things outside of myself for my own happiness. That ends now

Best of luck with your journey! I really wish you quick recovery

P.S. I believe that no doctor/therapist could have helped me the way I helped myself using this sub

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-12-2014

I guess that the development does not happen over night,.. the most important however is to be going in the right direction.... and the little choices and actions we take every day, that's what matters the most....

[...]

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-14-2014

(11-12-2014, 03:52 PM)JamesC71 Wrote: That is so awesome that,that issue is gone. I have some deep seeded issues I can't wait to get rid of that I cannot tell you how long I have been holding on to. Instead of planning on starting another program in say 6 months I may stick with the EPHRA for longer than than.Maybe 9 months or a year. I feel it is the right choice. I have had way too much stuff cause me pain and I need to deal with that and get it resolved before I move on to anything else

what great plan...

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Shawn - 11-14-2014

I am glad you and the other EPRHA users made the journals. It shows clearly how much you can improve just by clearing all the garbage we all have in some way.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2014

Ding. IM on it now... and have been for a coupla weeks now...had to take a serious break from a major program I was using for a year and a da half and now that Ive been on EPRHA its like IM opening into a whole different person in a way..Im seeing soooo many things clearly and my appreciation levels are opening and deeping even deeper once again. more too come on the EPRHA journey. Keith. PS: Pau Ko..yers amazing. thank you so much for sharing so clearly and deeply yer expereinces with emotional pain relief!!

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-16-2014

subs are a useful tool for everyday small changes and improvements.... that after many years might accumulate into a big change.... :-)

(11-15-2014, 12:01 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Ding. IM on it now... and have been for a coupla weeks now...had to take a serious break from a major program I was using for a year and a da half and now that Ive been on EPRHA its like IM opening into a whole different person in a way..Im seeing soooo many things clearly and my appreciation levels are opening and deeping even deeper once again. more too come on the EPRHA journey. Keith. PS: Pau Ko..yers amazing. thank you so much for sharing so clearly and deeply yer expereinces with emotional pain relief!!

Hi Keith!
Best of luck with your EPRHA journey

(11-15-2014, 12:43 PM)MannSchaft Wrote: I too will soon be joining you people of EpRaha Confusedleepy:

That's so cool, bro! Good luck with your EPRHA journey and take care! :-)

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-24-2014

I switched to BASE 5G and I’ve been listening to it for few days now.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - AlphaMind - 11-24-2014

218 days of EPRHA Big Grin

We need the general review milady Wink

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-25-2014

(11-24-2014, 04:06 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: 218 days of EPRHA Big Grin

We need the general review milady Wink

I guess that I don't have anything more to report on my EPRHA journey apart from the experiences that I already have written about :-)

Tao and Zyggy wrote GREAT and INSPIRING summaries of their EPRHA journeys, check them out!

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Trend - 11-26-2014

(11-24-2014, 06:14 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: Knowing that these programs are no joke, it was not an easy decision for me, but.. I made it. I switched to BASE 5G and I’ve been listening to it for few days now.

Oh ... BASE is amazing, contemplating starting a journal soon, myself.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-27-2014

(11-26-2014, 06:55 PM)Trend Wrote:
(11-24-2014, 06:14 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: Knowing that these programs are no joke, it was not an easy decision for me, but.. I made it. I switched to BASE 5G and I’ve been listening to it for few days now.

Oh ... BASE is amazing, contemplating starting a journal soon, myself.

yes, BASE is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.
Trend, are you on stage 1 or stage 2?
Best of luck :-)

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-27-2014

BASE = Become a Successful Entrepreneur :-)

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/become-a-successful-entrepreneur-5g/

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-The-New-BASE-Sub