Subliminal Talk
My experience with EPRHA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My experience with EPRHA (/Thread-My-experience-with-EPRHA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-10-2014

154 days in

During those 154 days there were many days where I’ve noticed no changes other than the fact that I had to face the suppressed feelings, thoughts and emotions that were coming out

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-20-2014

164 days in

I feel better

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Why So Serious? - 09-21-2014

Whoa that's a lot of days listening to a single stage sub. Congratulations for listening this long and for the improvements you have made in your life.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-22-2014

hey hey Why So Serious? Smile Thanks a lot Smile Best of luck with AF - that must be a cool sub...

RE: My experience with EPRHA - risingwarrior - 09-22-2014

Pau, those are impressive results. I think impressive is a wrong word, life-changing maybe. Smile I'm using ASC and it's results like these that want to make me continue using the sub for more than just 3 months. Keep going!

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-23-2014

Hi RisingW! Whoa I can imagine that ACS is a cool cool sub Big Grin I'm going to use EPHRA for some more days but.. then I'll probably switch to the new BASE 5G YAY
I wish you all the best with your ASC-journey!

RE: My experience with EPRHA - adam225 - 09-24-2014

Pau Ko, out of interest, how many hours per day have you been listening to EPHRA for ? You were listening to the ultrasonic through speakers right ?

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 09-24-2014

hey hey Adam, I've been listening for 4/5 hours per day, masked track on my laptop and additionally 4 hours through speakers (again masked) with the stereo separation which to me, my head and my energy levels is a heavy machinery! (thus only 4 hours with the stereo separation every day)

= 8/9 hours daily

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Why So Serious? - 09-24-2014

(09-22-2014, 08:20 AM)Pau Ko Wrote: hey hey Why So Serious? Smile Thanks a lot Smile Best of luck with AF - that must be a cool sub...

Thanks and yes it is so far.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 10-18-2014

I definitely feel better, the sub is working on something in me

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 10-31-2014

Last month I've been releasing memories and negative emotions attached to those memories from my early childhood (4-6 years old). Can this be possible? Anyway, that's incredible.

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Shannon - 10-31-2014

It is always a pleasure to read about your progress. :-)

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-02-2014

(11-01-2014, 11:45 AM)JamesC71 Wrote: I love reading your progress. It motivates me so much to stick with EPHRA for 6 months straight

hey hey James!
good to hear that
best of luck

RE: My experience with EPRHA - Asanti - 11-02-2014

(11-01-2014, 12:05 PM)JamesC71 Wrote: I'm almost 100% sure that , that approval seeking is not only the basis for the anxiety [...]

I just couldn't agree more with you.