Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - jonathan4all - 10-07-2014

(10-07-2014, 09:47 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Maybe he's too busy with his harem.

Benzamin , I think u might find him on naughty America lol

RE: wm2 so far so good - Ace - 11-11-2014

Any updates on your journey AfzalG?

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 11-12-2014

Hey guys, I am really busy and actually I have decided not to post here anymore, but since some of you emailed me and you seem to really want an update I will give you a detailed update these days or weekend.

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 12:55 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Hey guys, I am really busy and actually I have decided not to post here anymore, but since some of you emailed me and you seem to really want an update I will give you a detailed update these days or weekend.

Danke mann, echt geil von dir!

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 11-17-2014

Ok guys it´s been a long time since updating this journal like i said i didnt want to post here anymore. The reason is simple i have become so busy with women that i am simply tired talking about them. It´s like if you work 12 hours a day on something then you just dont want to talk about this anymore its like talking about your job then.

I have to admit that i had to restart wm because i stopped using it and listened to am5 refresher for several weeks i will recommend it to anyone to do a rerun or a atleast the refresher of am between programs like sm or wm otherwise you will become just to obsessed with women and wont have the power to succeed in other areas of your life.

So I finished the 66. Days with Stage 1 and I am now several days into Stage 2.

The most common question i get is what program i like more sm or wm. And the answer to this is a though one because all of shanons multi stages are great. They are no joke they are real life changing self development tools it will change who you are and make you another person and this is not an easy process you have to ask yourself if you really want this. No matter who you were before you will become someone else if you listen to shanons sub for a long enough time. I havent finished wm so far, but at this point i can say i like wm more, it seem that you are much cooler and relaxed guy with it and you can have more fun in life. The main difference I can tell from wm is that you are going much less after sex and escalating to sex is harder if it comes from your side you will hear more often from women that you are rude or perverted if you go in a sexual way than with sm but it will happen sometimes that if you chill and relax women push it by themself into this direction. SM will push you more to do the action but this push is not always good it sometimes feels like the exam anxiety you had in school, wm is more relaxed it will let you decide if you want to approach or not and if you do you will feel less nervous and be much cooler. SM gives you a more aggressive and alpha body language and behaviour, other than wm which gives you a cooler and relaxed attitude. The main difference is the manifestation it seems that it is much stronger with wm, but the sexuall attraction and interest is stronger with sm.

Now to me i have done more than 60 approaches during stage 1, it started getting serious with the 32. day of stage 1, i started doing 3-4 cold approaches every day for about 11-14 days. I did approaches in school, at work, in the tube and street. The interactions i had with women are uncountable. I had many adventures with women and many funny cool moments and crazy pick up (me and my friend staged an fake suicide attempt only to make a girls visit us in hospitel hahah Big Grin) unfortunatly there is nothing long therm. I had 3-4 relationships during this time which were fantastic and hard at the same time. I have to say that you can much easier slip into the firendzone with wm i have many girls that hook up with me but then continue dating an other guy while always inviting me to their party for kissing with them and making theire boyfriends jealous wtf? Another probleme is that i have lost many girls because they find out that i am dating other women. This is shit because many women think i am a player ask me things like with how many women did you sleep or tell my friends afzal seems to be a womanizer i dont want to be one of many.

I feel like i am learning a lot about women, wm goes really in many different direction. But if you want maxium results you should run am,wm and then sm i think.

WM improved my life in several other directions, i have becomme better in sport, more successful in my company (got a higher position and more responsibilty), poeple show me more respect are willing to help me more or do things for me. Men see me as a cool guy and want to hang out with and women say that i am a more than average guy. Girls who are talking to me cant believe that i am only 24 they say i talk and behave like a 40 year old guy. But there still girls out there who can use my game for theire benefits for example using me to make other guys jealous or trying to use me for paying them stuff or only having sex with them when they want it. I hope it will get better with the further stages.

pics removed ...

RE: wm2 so far so good - Spiritman - 11-17-2014

(11-17-2014, 11:39 AM)AfzalG Wrote: Ok guys it´s been a long time since updating this journal like i said i didnt want to post here anymore. The reason is simple i have become so busy with women that i am simply tired talking about them. It´s like if you work 12 hours a day on something then you just dont want to talk about this anymore its like talking about your job then.

I have to admit that i had to restart wm because i stopped using it and listened to am5 refresher for several weeks i will recommend it to anyone to do a rerun or a atleast the refresher of am between programs like sm or wm otherwise you will become just to obsessed with women and wont have the power to succeed in other areas of your life.

So I finished the 66. Days with Stage 1 and I am now several days into Stage 2.

The most common question i get is what program i like more sm or wm. And the answer to this is a though one because all of shanons multi stages are great. They are no joke they are real life changing self development tools it will change who you are and make you another person and this is not an easy process you have to ask yourself if you really want this. No matter who you were before you will become someone else if you listen to shanons sub for a long enough time. I havent finished wm so far, but at this point i can say i like wm more, it seem that you are much cooler and relaxed guy with it and you can have more fun in life. The main difference I can tell from wm is that you are going much less after sex and escalating to sex is harder if it comes from your side you will hear more often from women that you are rude or perverted if you go in a sexual way than with sm but it will happen sometimes that if you chill and relax women push it by themself into this direction. SM will push you more to do the action but this push is not always good it sometimes feels like the exam anxiety you had in school, wm is more relaxed it will let you decide if you want to approach or not and if you do you will feel less nervous and be much cooler. SM gives you a more aggressive and alpha body language and behaviour, other than wm which gives you a cooler and relaxed attitude. The main difference is the manifestation it seems that it is much stronger with wm, but the sexuall attraction and interest is stronger with sm.

Now to me i have done more than 60 approaches during stage 1, it started getting serious with the 32. day of stage 1, i started doing 3-4 cold approaches every day for about 11-14 days. I did approaches in school, at work, in the tube and street. The interactions i had with women are uncountable. I had many adventures with women and many funny cool moments and crazy pick up (me and my friend staged an fake suicide attempt only to make a girls visit us in hospitel hahah Big Grin) unfortunatly there is nothing long therm. I had 3-4 relationships during this time which were fantastic and hard at the same time. I have to say that you can much easier slip into the firendzone with wm i have many girls that hook up with me but then continue dating an other guy while always inviting me to their party for kissing with them and making theire boyfriends jealous wtf? Another probleme is that i have lost many girls because they find out that i am dating other women. This is shit because many women think i am a player ask me things like with how many women did you sleep or tell my friends afzal seems to be a womanizer i dont want to be one of many.

I feel like i am learning a lot about women, wm goes really in many different direction. But if you want maxium results you should run am,wm and then sm i think.

WM improved my life in several other directions, i have becomme better in sport, more successful in my company (got a higher position and more responsibilty), poeple show me more respect are willing to help me more or do things for me. Men see me as a cool guy and want to hang out with and women say that i am a more than average guy. Girls who are talking to me cant believe that i am only 24 they say i talk and behave like a 40 year old guy. But there still girls out there who can use my game for theire benefits for example using me to make other guys jealous or trying to use me for paying them stuff or only having sex with them when they want it. I hope it will get better with the further stages.

Great results! Those pics show how great your posture is to where you come off serious, than you're playful.

RE: wm2 so far so good - Artemis - 11-17-2014

I said I'd stay off these forums but I'm glad I came back to read your journal. You just helped me decide between SM and WM. I was leaning towards SM because of the new technology but I believe WM is much better now. They are both 5G after all.

RE: wm2 so far so good - LionKing - 11-17-2014

Really interesting. Seems like you can't be both at the same time.. On SM it seems you can do anything and get away with it, but I guess you have to really become that guy who IS sex to really get the results. If you're kinda trying to be nice about it, the girls who are dtf may not jump you. And on the other hand, on WM, you have to really live and believe the carefree abundance and let the girls come to you.. You can't come on strong because its not congruent anymore, and also if the girl senses she "has you", but you're playing carefree, then its on her terms and she might use you or friend zone you (like you said). I guess the counter would be to be ready to drop her the instant that happens (abundance).

Well, I hope it turns out on a good balance for you. Do let us know how its progressing at some point, you seem to really soak these subs easily!

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 11-17-2014

yeah what i see is also that girls have lesse respect for me on wm, they enjoy my companionship but often insult me, my nationality and religion something which never happend before so i think you have to be much more brutal on wm to gain theire respect...

RE: wm2 so far so good - Artemis - 11-17-2014

Maybe your results with girls are a factor of you running the stages for 2x the amount of time they're supposed to be run. All of your problems could possibly be addressed in later stages.

RE: wm2 so far so good - GlaizenGold777 - 03-02-2015

@AfzalG. Please update, dude! We want to hear more, lol. ;-)

RE: wm2 so far so good - dissonance - 04-29-2015

indeed afzalg!

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 04-29-2015

hej guys sry for not updating but what exactly interest you give me some question then i will try to answer....

RE: wm2 so far so good - dissonance - 04-29-2015

Are the women you meet usually down for open relationships and/or fu.ck-buddy type relationships and/or friends with benefits type relationships? How many sexual partners have you had since this program started?