Subliminal Talk
wm2 so far so good - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: wm2 so far so good (/Thread-wm2-so-far-so-good)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 05-26-2014

I think he have done Am 5

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 05-28-2014

(05-26-2014, 09:57 PM)Clansy Wrote: I think he have done Am 5

Well that would certainly make a difference then. :-)

RE: wm2 so far so good - IronSmooth - 05-28-2014

Correct. I have done AM5 Lol.
Very observant of you Clansy.

I appreciate your advice Shannon. As always.
Its nice to see you posting more often.

RE: wm2 so far so good - ffaux - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 02:42 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: Its nice to see you posting more often.

+1

RE: wm2 so far so good - LionKing - 06-14-2014

Hey AfzalG, what's up? Can't get away from all those women to update us? ;)

RE: wm2 so far so good - Shannon - 06-14-2014

(05-28-2014, 05:12 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 02:42 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: Its nice to see you posting more often.

+1

I'm trying to post as much as possible. I know you guys benefit from and appreciate my observations and my efforts to help, and I am trying to make as much time as possible for this, but things are getting ridiculous. There are not enough hours in a day, nor is there a way for me to realistically keep my brain sufficiently powered up far enough, for long enough. Some of the script work I do lately requires 10+ hours of sleep to do 4 hours of work. I'm also responsible for developing and testing the Magnus engine, which is just too promising to not make at least an equal priority. And yet on average, I only get to test/develop that for 2 hours a day after working on BASE.

That's to say nothing of other "life" things that require my time in other directions.

But I'm trying!

RE: wm2 so far so good - Clansy - 06-26-2014

How is it going for you?

RE: wm2 so far so good - athanas - 06-27-2014

please give us an update, your journal is my favorite!

I'm from Germany as well and it's nice to see how Girls in Germany respond to you. I'm going to start SM3 in 4 months once I'm done with Am6 because of your SM3 Journal Smile

RE: wm2 so far so good - Geodude - 06-27-2014

He's running WM2 immediately after SM3. He's far too busy being mobbed by beautiful women.

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 06-29-2014

(06-27-2014, 01:50 PM)Geodude Wrote: He's running WM2 immediately after SM3. He's far too busy being mobbed by beautiful women.

hehe Big Grin

Hey Guys sry for not posting such a long time, it´s true i am really too busy.
I had to change my phone number 2 times because i had too much women texting me and asking me out. The last 8 numbers women gave me without even me asking or even wanting them.

I instantly grap a womens attention now and the funny thing is i even don´t care, girls just sit to my table wanting to know everthing about me but i dont tell them anything. Neither what i do for work or how old i am. I had to break up with a big circle of girls. 25-29, they where older than me and seemed to be criminal (into drug dealing and prostitution). They thought i am a criminal too which is happenns to me often and is bad side effect of my auras...

They give me so much sexual indications that it is almoust ridiculios, they aks me if i want their pants and so on or say they are addiccted to me and stuff like this. When i enter a club all the guys look at me because i get so much attention from women, the funny thing is i dont want that much attention anymore it really has also a dark side and I often suffer depressions. Last time there was a belly dancer in the bar and the owner of the club a girl said she wants my opinion because she said i look like i know a lot about women. The belly dancer tried to pull some guys from there to dance with her but noone had the guts then she came to me and i stood up and danced however i considered myself a bad dancer but after that all the women came to me and said wow you have great moves you are the only cool guy here who parties. My friends said man respect you danced better then her. And again they gave me their numbers.

I am also in good shape now with my muscle it seem that they grow faster or better dont know why...

And i have an affair with an 18 year old cute blonde german girl dont know if it is a relationship she is very jeaulous and we often fight with each other but the sex is great she like rough sex and the hardcore things i like (throat, anal, ass to mouth,sm, sex in forest and parks...) And again i dont know if it is a late manifestation of sm or wm...

So far i am much more social and accepted by poeple women arent showing me the signs of hate as they did with sm and guys talk to me more often in a cool and respectful way. I like women much more and feel my negative views decreasing, i am nicer to them but still dont let them manipulate me.

However i decided to do every stage for 66 days because i have read new studies...
Quote: "Researchers from our department have done a more rigorous and valid study of habit formation (Lally, van Jaarsveld, Potts, & Wardle, 2010). Participants performed a self-chosen health-promoting dietary or activity behaviour (e.g. drinking a glass of water) in response to a once-daily cue (e.g. after breakfast), and gave daily self-reports of how automatic (i.e. habitual) the behaviour felt. Participants were tracked for 84 days. Automaticity typically developed indistinct pattern: initial repetitions of the behaviour led to quite large increases in automaticity, but these increases then reduced in size the more often the behaviour was repeated, until automaticity plateaued. Assumed that the point, at which automaticity is highest, is also the point when the habit has formed, it took, on average, 66 days for the habit to form. (To clarify: that’s March 6th for anyone attempting a New Year’s resolution.)

Interestingly, however, there were quite large differences between individuals in how quickly automaticity reached its peak, although everyone repeated their chosen behaviour daily: for one person it took just 18 days, and another did not get there in the 84 days, but was forecast to do so after as long as 254 days. "

And i have a questions i am playing the subs on my speakers home in my room 24/7 on loop but there is a button for bass and a button for 3d sound what effect does they have if i activate them? Will it lesson or improve the effect of the sub.?? Hope somone who knows these technical details could help me.

RE: wm2 so far so good - SargeMaximus - 06-29-2014

Cool results dude. The belly dancer isn't my type, but whatever floats your boat!

It actually sounds fantastic, even with the depression and all. It's like "hell, I'm depressed NOW, why not just add women?" lol

Also, how's your job doing/where do you work?

(06-29-2014, 03:51 AM)AfzalG Wrote: However i decided to do every stage for 66 days because i have read new studies...
Quote: "Researchers from our department have done a more rigorous and valid study of habit formation (Lally, van Jaarsveld, Potts, & Wardle, 2010). Participants performed a self-chosen health-promoting dietary or activity behaviour (e.g. drinking a glass of water) in response to a once-daily cue (e.g. after breakfast), and gave daily self-reports of how automatic (i.e. habitual) the behaviour felt. Participants were tracked for 84 days. Automaticity typically developed indistinct pattern: initial repetitions of the behaviour led to quite large increases in automaticity, but these increases then reduced in size the more often the behaviour was repeated, until automaticity plateaued. Assumed that the point, at which automaticity is highest, is also the point when the habit has formed, it took, on average, 66 days for the habit to form. (To clarify: that’s March 6th for anyone attempting a New Year’s resolution.)

/\ I'd like to hear Shannon's take on this. I know he has his reasons for the 32 days, but I'd like to know why, especially in the face of such things.

I've heard it's 90 days to form a habit fully too, it'd be nice to clarify this issue, especially before I start AM 6 again.

RE: wm2 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 06-29-2014

Shannon talked about usage with WM2 and that you could do more days, up to the double If I remember correctly.
Maybe it is in this Thread or in the WM2 pdf instruction. You should ask Shannon before doing this though.

update : It's there. 64 days

RE: wm2 so far so good - JackOfHearts - 06-29-2014

I'm curious about what kind of depression you get, why do you think you get them. How long it last and did you always has this depression?

I think WM2 will get rid of them though, It has statement related to "enjoy life".

RE: wm2 so far so good - AfzalG - 06-29-2014

@sarge

Yeah the belly dancer wasn´t my typ too, it´s just that i had to dance because the other girls sitting with me said to her to ask me. They wanted to see if i have the confindence to dance with her in front of other poeple.

My job is doing well, although my money is gone very fast dont know if it is because i spend it more going out and socializing. I was out on dinner with my bosses and the woman there gave me serious looks and smiles. For example i am the only guy drinking there when we go out to eat and some of them find it unappropriate to drink when you are out with your bosses but i dont care. After a while one of the girls from the company came to my table and said i am here to invite you to come and sit with the other managers from the company, but i said sorry it´s late i have to got to bed to sleep because i have to work the other day. So i refused to sit on a table full of guys although they are above me in the company and boosted my status in the eyes ot the girls working there, they just laughed and wished me a good night.

@alphareal
I will try it with the equalizer sounds interessting. Did Shanon said anything about it.

@maniac i think it´s more some kind of depreesion you get from a new sub perhaps it´s because using another 5G subs directly after sm3 it can sometimes be depressing to realize that we dont have an individual charackter and are nothing more than bilogival machines that can be programed... i know that shanon mentioned the 64 days thats why i believed the study...