Subliminal Talk
Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles (/Thread-Request-to-Shannon-Business-Area-Upgrades-New-Titles)

Pages: 1 2 3

Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - zen - 05-21-2014

Hi Shannon,

Are you planning new releases / upgrades in the Subs Business Area? Except FYPJ, there is nothing new in 5G with the latest technologies.

BAMM is quite inaccessible for most of us. But it might be accessible in the future, if new subs focused on entrepreneurship / trading will be released.

Thank you for your consideration.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Shannon - 05-26-2014

I've got one in the works right now that will most likely be a single stage 5G (or possibly short set) which will include BASE, Positive Thinking & Attitude, Maximum Sales Success, Ultra Success, Luck Magnifier and Ultra Motivation. It's coming.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - jonathan4all - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 01:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I've got one in the works right now that will most likely be a single stage 5G (or possibly short set) which will include BASE, Positive Thinking & Attitude, Maximum Sales Success, Ultra Success, Luck Magnifier and Ultra Motivation. It's coming.

Overcoming procastinaion and taking action right now could be added.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Jakeb203 - 05-26-2014

Shannon, it would be nice if you could also create "ultimate learning sub" in 5G single stage, which includes ultra motivation, maximum learning speed, overcoming procrastination and ultra success.

There are two reasons:

1. It's very beneficial for those who are not in school but want to learn something quickly. Instead of running the 4g subs separately they can make improvements much more quickly.

2. It can also be helpful for those who are still in college. Personally, I find Improving grades and study habits less powerful than ultra motivation and MLS combined. I feel I have more drive and and think / memorize better with those two.With ultra success and overcoming procrastination added in it would even be better and would be extremely helpful for those of us still studying. It would work well for users in all majors, whereas I find that Improving grades and study habits only helps with traditional school work, not really in design/creative majors.

I believe that this idea is also mentioned before in some other posts, as a few other members have suggested together. It would be awesome if this could be taken into consideration.

Thanks

Jake

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Tiesto - 05-27-2014

(05-26-2014, 01:33 PM)Shannon Wrote: I've got one in the works right now that will most likely be a single stage 5G (or possibly short set) which will include BASE, Positive Thinking & Attitude, Maximum Sales Success, Ultra Success, Luck Magnifier and Ultra Motivation. It's coming.

This is really awesome news, Shannon.

I have been looking forward to the upgrade of BASE/Financial sub, since I can't get BAMM yet.

Once I find my perfect job, I'm gonna follow up with this new sub, perfect.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - zen - 05-27-2014

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!! I was waiting for this response for a long time.

I think it's better to have it in a single stage. To have it on purpose (kind of BIABW) and not necessarily produce deep transformation in our mindset (like AM or WM). Something like "be able to earn $ 100,000" compared to "become a multimillionaire" (BAMM 2.0). Once the buyers, after a serious exposure and action, will be able to earn at least $ 10,000, I am sure they will become instant clients of BAMM 2.0.

I would suggest to have the focus of this 5G sub split in two parts:
- real world business
- Internet Marketing business

Once again, thank you Smile

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - zen - 05-28-2014

Also, maybe it's better to make this sub as powerful and SIMPLE (in terms of few subs added into it) as possible rather than add a lot of things and be very hard to "digest" by the brain.

Thx Smile

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - jonathan4all - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 05:33 AM)zen Wrote: Also, maybe it's better to make this sub as powerful and SIMPLE (in terms of few subs added into it) as possible rather than add a lot of things and be very hard to "digest" by the brain.

Thx Smile

I dont agree with you Zen. I think if you listen few more months even no matter how big script it is, it will decipher with your subconscious for sure. Some users want to run everything and choose to run within 90 days and, I think, that might not be handy for everyone. Subconscious is extremely powerful and it can handle huge amount of data. But 2 or 3 stages can be a good idea. But if it is single stage, it always more fun to use it for 6 to 8 months straight.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Tiesto - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 06:04 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 05:33 AM)zen Wrote: Also, maybe it's better to make this sub as powerful and SIMPLE (in terms of few subs added into it) as possible rather than add a lot of things and be very hard to "digest" by the brain.

Thx Smile

I dont agree with you Zen. I think if you listen few more months even no matter how big script it is, it will decipher with your subconscious for sure. Some users want to run everything and choose to run within 90 days and, I think, that might not be handy for everyone. Subconscious is extremely powerful and it can handle huge amount of data. But 2 or 3 stages can be a good idea. But if it is single stage, it always more fun to use it for 6 to 8 months straight.

I'm thinking the same thing. I think 90-100 days is too short, unless the user is very responsive.

I'm running FYPJ 5G now, somewhere around 148 days, and I got some offers even though nothing is solid yet, and I'm getting a lot of exposure daily (20 hours/day more or less).

I think with 5G stuff for me as a resistant person, a full 6 months is the bare minimum to test a single sub. From what I understand so far, big complicated sub is fine, but the user just needs to be more patient, and be willing for result to take longer, the upside is the transformation would be more whole and complete.

This is just my theory/understanding at the moment, I'm dedicating this entire year just with one program, next year would another one program. Achieve complete result with one program before moving on to the next. We'll see how this will work out.

(05-28-2014, 06:04 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Subconscious is extremely powerful and it can handle huge amount of data.

Your statement is too general, broad and vague.

5G with all the new technologies is supposed to make the manifestations smoother, faster, quicker - in a realistic time frame, though - compared to previous versions.

Yet, when I checked some journals (related to AM6 where a lot of things were added, maybe too much in my opinion), there is not a big difference compared to AM5 journals. If I look at some FYPJ5G journals, the situation is not positive either.

I think 5G can make the manifestations faster, but too many subs, technologies added can overwhelm the brain. Limitless movie is not the reality, guys.

And this statement made by some users - you have to listen to > 6months, +16 hrs per day etc. - I think it's just their internal justification for some things which are not working/responding, or an excuse for the lack of action.

In conclusion, I hope this new 5G sub will be short, simple and powerful. The essential is what matters Smile

(05-28-2014, 06:47 AM)Tiesto Wrote: I'm running FYPJ 5G now, somewhere around 148 days, and I got some offers even though nothing is solid yet, and I'm getting a lot of exposure daily (20 hours/day more or less).

No offense, but you are running FYPJ5G for almost half a year --- and nothing yet? Maybe the lack of results it's not you as a person, but also the external circumstances, local economy, local employment, local companies, investments etc.

Or maybe just because you are listening an average of 20 hrs per day can be the main cause. Does the brain has the time to process all the new info "uploaded" by the sub?

Again, this is not to offend you Smile

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Clansy - 05-28-2014

Personally I am using LTU now for 6 weeks and have seen a lot of effects after first 2 weeks, when had depression attack from OGSF that lasted 3weeks and now I am ok, more like fine and perfect, not 100% happy all the time, but not sad or stressed despite having school graduation exams and other hard and stressful things in my life. So far planning to use it for 3 months and what I have heard from other people that you notice more effects after you have finished the 5g program.

RE: Request to Shannon - Business Area Upgrades / New Titles - Tiesto - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 07:59 AM)zen Wrote: No offense, but you are running FYPJ5G for almost half a year --- and nothing yet? Maybe the lack of results it's not you as a person, but also the external circumstances, local economy, local employment, local companies, investments etc.

You brought up some good points zen, and I don't find anything you said offensive at all, so no worries there.

I'm sure external factors (that are out of my control) also has affected the result, therefore I do plan to dedicate a significant amount of time to thoroughly test this out.

If I just wanna accept random jobs, I'm sure it won't be that hard, but it won't be my perfect job, and I won't be satisfied. My goal with this sub is for it to direct/guide/lead my subconscious mind and my entire being to figure out what is the perfect job for me, and then to attain it.

zen Wrote:Or maybe just because you are listening an average of 20 hrs per day can be the main cause. Does the brain has the time to process all the new info "uploaded" by the sub?

I have been wondering about that myself, but Shannon recommended for manifestation sub, the more exposure the better, so I decided to go for the upper limit (20-21 hours/day) of exposure allowed in a day.

I, and few others, posted quite few questions about this FYPJ sub, since no one seems to know much about it, but none of those questions have been answered by Shannon until now, so I'm trying figure things out by myself with my own testing.

Again, what I am looking in this sub is a mean which can help a user to earn $ 10,000 - $ 100,000 within a one year time frame, depending on the level she/he is starting and the amount of action done.

To reach this target, you don't need much mindshift, personality change. The subs proposed by Shannon are more than enough:
- 1 single stage run for one year with 8-12 hrs constant daily exposure. The subs included: BASE, Positive Thinking & Attitude, Maximum Sales Success, Ultra Success, Luck Magnifier and Ultra Motivation.

Once the users will earn at least $ 10,000, I am more than positive they will buy BAMM 2.0 to have a hardcore transformation.

The Shannon's business will increase as well Smile