Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 05:40 AM)Benjamin Wrote: I just had to.. Smile

[Image: 53215181.jpg]

ROFL, no doubt.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - stratos - 08-02-2014

Sarge I think Am6 has done a lot fo ryou..I could hardly read your posts in the past and now you're one of the self-improvement Greats on this board.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Shawn - 08-02-2014

I think the same

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2014

(08-02-2014, 11:27 AM)stratos Wrote: Sarge I think Am6 has done a lot fo ryou..I could hardly read your posts in the past and now you're one of the self-improvement Greats on this board.

Lol, but it's only since starting SM 3 that you mention this. Big Grin

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - stratos - 08-03-2014

Ah..hmm... OK Sm3 then Smile

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 07:46 AM)stratos Wrote: Ah..hmm... OK Sm3 then Smile

Lol, how far are you from starting it yourself? I'm sure you'll do VERY well with it.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - stratos - 08-03-2014

I'm on the 6th month of AM6 so it's getting close Wink wondering how much of a break to take in between.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-03-2014

(08-03-2014, 06:20 PM)stratos Wrote: I'm on the 6th month of AM6 so it's getting close Wink wondering how much of a break to take in between.

I'd recommend a simple week, just like I did. Give it time to settle, if it does properly, you'll feel refreshed yet ready to start something new.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-04-2014

(08-03-2014, 07:51 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-03-2014, 06:20 PM)stratos Wrote: I'm on the 6th month of AM6 so it's getting close Wink wondering how much of a break to take in between.

I'd recommend a simple week, just like I did. Give it time to settle, if it does properly, you'll feel refreshed yet ready to start something new.

Only a week, eh? I was planning on a month. Glad to hear sooner is better.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 08-04-2014

(08-04-2014, 12:19 AM)Nationwide Wrote: Only a week, eh? I was planning on a month. Glad to hear sooner is better.

Shannon recommended a week for AM6 --> SM3, I think in Sarge's journal. Could be more for AM6 --> BASE and similar non related subs?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-05-2014

I just realized that I start AM 6, Stage 4 tomorrow. That's good, Stage 3 has been kind of tough. Lots of anger and lots of depression. I am encouraged, however. There has been a distinctive shift in my thinking since starting this sub. I've noticed it most dramatically when I'm interacting with people and I say things that previously I would have either kept to myself, or sugar coated to the point of being ineffective. Afterwards I think to myself, "hmmm...where did that come from?"

I've also noticed a lot less neediness. I truly feel like I don't need a damn thing to complete me, because I'm already complete. I just need to own my completeness...the good and the bad. And that brings up something else: I've noticed that my "good" is not all that good, and my "bad" is not all that bad. It all just is, and as I accept that. I grow stronger.

Man, I can't believe some of the shifts...and all on the cusp of questioning whether the sub was actually working. I'd tell anyone going through AM that when they encounter doubt, just ride it out. The doubts will be dispelled soon enough.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Womanizer - 08-05-2014

Il be following your journal so I know what to prepare for? Notice any big changes im starting mine in a couple hours? Whats your avg time listening to it , I read somewhere 14 to 21 hours is the best.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-05-2014

(08-05-2014, 07:39 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: Il be following your journal so I know what to prepare for? Notice any big changes im starting mine in a couple hours? Whats your avg time listening to it , I read somewhere 14 to 21 hours is the best.

Best of luck man. I think you'll love it.

Yes, I have noticed some big changes. Less needy and greater self acceptance have been the most recent breakthroughs. Today I really came to recognize my approval seeking tendencies, and recognition is the first step to eradication. You'll experience a lot of big changes if you're open to them. If not, get ready for a white knuckle ride.

I listen generally from 8 hours minimum to 16 hours max. I drive a truck, so I have a lot of alone time. I listen to them then, and while sleeping.

I encourage you to experiment with the ultrasonic subs from time to time. They do work, and the effect seems a little different. I have no idea why.

Enjoy your journey. Have any questions, let me or the other guys here know. Most everyone here loves to help.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Womanizer - 08-06-2014

For sure ; thanks. I noticed I become more tired if I listen to ultrasound instead of tickle stream I caught myself yawning when I normally wouldn't when I did MIR.