Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - JackOfHearts - 07-15-2014

Same here for me, it's normal.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - swisston - 07-15-2014

Is that just the naturaliser working?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 05:06 AM)swisston Wrote: Is that just the naturaliser working?

Hmmm...I hadn't considered that.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 07-15-2014

It can be.. but that explanation just feels so wrong I try not to go there. "You can't see it working because its in the script that you won't notice anything, so its actually really effective." Try saying that to a skeptic :D

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 09:07 AM)LionKing Wrote:

It can be.. but that explanation just feels so wrong I try not to go there. "You can't see it working because its in the script that you won't notice anything, so its actually really effective." Try saying that to a skeptic Big Grin

Lol. "And it's especially effective when you listen to the ultrasonic files...which you can't hear."

Fortunately the results are a convincer.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-19-2014

AM 6.0 is absolutely astounding.

It is changing the way I think about and do things, and it's doing it so naturally that I don't even recognize the changes until I've acted on them. This is the most powerful experience I've ever had.

As I'm sitting here typing, I keep trying to come up with examples of what has been happening, but honestly...it's not possible because every interaction I have is different now. I take things seriously, but don't sweat anything either. It's like I'm in some kind of flow state or something.

Anyway, I haven't posting a lot because I just don't know how to explain what's happening. All I can say is that it's something profound and exciting.

Don't you other AM guys ever feel like you're at a loss for words about what's going on, or is it just me?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 07-19-2014

Lol, well there were times where I acted spontaneously and afterwards said "WTF?" about my own behavior.

What stage are you on BTW? I think my WTF started stage 4.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - shub - 07-19-2014

Guys I have been wanting to ask this since past few days....but didn't know where to ask, since you guys are talking about how effective AM is, am just gonna do now, sorry for barging in your personal journal Nationwide, I've been following it since the beginning and I don't know why but it is probably the only journal I never skip :-)

I just wanted to ask about Shannon's journal entry in which he says that AM does not work as effectively as he had hoped, and then he gives an example of someone's weightloss!!! There is obviously some mistake there right?? His journal is locked so obviously no one has posted there..

I think there should be a separate thread to comment on shannon's journal :-)

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ace - 07-19-2014

It was about the weight loss subliminal. He wrote AM6 by mistake.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-20-2014

(07-19-2014, 06:16 PM)shub Wrote: Guys I have been wanting to ask this since past few days....but didn't know where to ask, since you guys are talking about how effective AM is, am just gonna do now, sorry for barging in your personal journal Nationwide, I've been following it since the beginning and I don't know why but it is probably the only journal I never skip :-)

I just wanted to ask about Shannon's journal entry in which he says that AM does not work as effectively as he had hoped, and then he gives an example of someone's weightloss!!! There is obviously some mistake there right?? His journal is locked so obviously no one has posted there..

I think there should be a separate thread to comment on shannon's journal :-)

No problem, Shub.

Yes, that reference to "AM" in Shannon's thread threw me too. I read it a second time and came to the same conclusion as Ace.

Glad you're enjoying the posts.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-20-2014

(07-19-2014, 05:05 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol, well there were times where I acted spontaneously and afterwards said "WTF?" about my own behavior.

Yup. I respond to events immediately, and later think "hey, that was pretty good. How did I come up with that?"

I'm about midway through Stage 3, Sarge.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 07-20-2014

(07-20-2014, 09:19 AM)Nationwide Wrote:
(07-19-2014, 05:05 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol, well there were times where I acted spontaneously and afterwards said "WTF?" about my own behavior.

Yup. I respond to events immediately, and later think "hey, that was pretty good. How did I come up with that?"

I'm about midway through Stage 3, Sarge.

Nationwide

Ah, stage 3. Well, for me it wasn't a "good" thing, it was actually more like lashing out in a childish manner lol.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-31-2014

Oh hey...the forum is back up. Great!

Only a few more days left in stage 3 of AM6. Feeling good, but I have no patience with people that can't or won't do their job. Got pretty angry a few times this last week. "I've got things to do, a**h***, don't waste my time" seems to be a phrase I have used a lot recently.

Also, there seems to be a depression that hits me from time to time. I try to isolate what is causing it, and then use my "throw it off the bus" visualization. Works pretty well. Still want to try some tapping when I get some time to read about how to do it.

Bad dreams. The worst was hitting a cute girl with my semi. I woke up in a sweat from that one. She was walking down the middle of a highway and she looked up and smiled at me right before I hit her. The unsettling part was that I debated whether I should stop or just keep on driving. I woke up before I made the decision.

Looking forward to stage 4 next week.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2014

If I were you, I'd embrace that depression. Think of why you're trying to get rid of it, and just let it be. The greatest power I've found in myself has come through embracing my own negative feelings.