Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 07-11-2014

(07-11-2014, 03:58 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Here's one tip if you think you'd like to experience a polyamorous lifestyle: don't live with multiple women. Instead, have multiple lovers, but maintain a place that is exclusively your own. Remember that when a king had a harem, he did not live with the women. The women lived together, and the King would beckon whatever wife or concubine tickled his fancy at the time. If he would have actually lived with his harem, he would have gone nuts.

Totally agree. Thanks for posting the story, it's great to know there's REAL LIFE backing to all this stuff (abundance mind set, etc). You planning on doing SM at some point to get the mojo back?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-11-2014

(07-11-2014, 04:07 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Totally agree. Thanks for posting the story, it's great to know there's REAL LIFE backing to all this stuff (abundance mind set, etc). You planning on doing SM at some point to get the mojo back?

Yes Sarge. In fact, I've already purchased SM3.0. I am thinking that I will probably do the new BASE sub first though.

Nationwide

(07-11-2014, 04:15 PM)Nationwide Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 04:07 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Totally agree. Thanks for posting the story, it's great to know there's REAL LIFE backing to all this stuff (abundance mind set, etc). You planning on doing SM at some point to get the mojo back?

Yes Sarge. In fact, I've already purchased SM3.0. I am thinking that I will probably do the new BASE sub first though.

Nationwide

Oh, what a shame. Still, money fuels the fire, eh? lol

(07-11-2014, 04:33 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Oh, what a shame. Still, money fuels the fire, eh? lol

Though we'd like to believe differently, the women in the United States are not that different from the ones in the Philippines. All women love resources.

Remember that speech Tony Montana gave in Scarface? “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” I've revolted against that philosophy my entire life.

Unfortunately, I was in error. Tony's right.

Interestingly, AM has really brought this to the forefront of my awareness.

Nationwide

(07-11-2014, 04:54 PM)Nationwide Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 04:33 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Oh, what a shame. Still, money fuels the fire, eh? lol

Though we'd like to believe differently, the women in the United States are not that different from the ones in the Philippines. All women love resources.

Remember that speech Tony Montana gave in Scarface? “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” I've revolted against that philosophy my entire life.

Nationwide

So weird. I just reread my post and thought "did I really compose that?"

LOL

AM 6.0 has really been messing with my head. That's awesome.

Nationwide

Nationwide

Yeah they do for a "provider", but there's another category, where they just have sex with the guy because he's sexy.

Don't get me wrong: money is good. BUT, you don't want to be a provider. Black Dragon himself even falsifies his dating profiles (by not putting as much as he ACTUALLY makes on it) for the purpose of keeping gold diggers away.

My point is: don't try to get rich for women, you'll still be in society's "game". Instead: get money and women for yourself, and do with them as you please! Smile

In fact, there's another site I go to it's called "Good Looking Loser". The guy is super successful, and is almost 40 now I think. Anyhow, he has a friend who still lives at home and brings home girls, and walks them up to his room right past his mom lol. Not too rich, I don't think.

He says all you need to get laid is to be above AVERAGE in Looks, Social Freedom, and a few other things.

In my opinion, you just have to be able to DO it. Approach, get date, escalate, and get laid. Have the balls and know-how to do, and you CAN do.

Would you have sex with a SUPER hot girl who was dirt poor? Probably. Women aren't that much different than us. They see a guy they like, that's all there is to it.

Heck man, when I had a girl going crazy over me one time, I was flaunting my poverty like my ragged coat, while building up her boyfriend that she kept bringing up. 2 weeks later, she recognized me in a store and freaked out lol.

It certainly wasn't my "resources". Wink

(07-11-2014, 05:14 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Nationwide

Yeah they do for a "provider", but there's another category, where they just have sex with the guy because he's sexy.

Don't get me wrong: money is good. BUT, you don't want to be a provider. Black Dragon himself even falsifies his dating profiles (by not putting as much as he ACTUALLY makes on it) for the purpose of keeping gold diggers away.

My point is: don't try to get rich for women, you'll still be in society's "game". Instead: get money and women for yourself, and do with them as you please! Smile

In fact, there's another site I go to it's called "Good Looking Loser". The guy is super successful, and is almost 40 now I think. Anyhow, he has a friend who still lives at home and brings home girls, and walks them up to his room right past his mom lol. Not too rich, I don't think.

He says all you need to get laid is to be above AVERAGE in Looks, Social Freedom, and a few other things.

In my opinion, you just have to be able to DO it. Approach, get date, escalate, and get laid. Have the balls and know-how to do, and you CAN do.

Would you have sex with a SUPER hot girl who was dirt poor? Probably. Women aren't that much different than us. They see a guy they like, that's all there is to it.

Heck man, when I had a girl going crazy over me one time, I was flaunting my poverty like my ragged coat, while building up her boyfriend that she kept bringing up. 2 weeks later, she recognized me in a store and freaked out lol.

It certainly wasn't my "resources". Wink
Great points, Sarge.

And I agree with what your saying.

But money affords a person more options in life. I want those options. And I don't want to pretend they're not important anymore. I've done that all my life and I ended up homeless and sleeping in my pickup at a Walmart.

I will always, from here on out, be a provider, but I will provide for myself...not leaches that depend on others for sustenance.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. I love it when my ideas are challenged.

Nationwide

(07-11-2014, 05:42 PM)Nationwide Wrote: But money affords a person more options in life. I want those options. And I don't want to pretend they're not important anymore. I've done that all my life and I ended up homeless and sleeping in my pickup at a Walmart.

Ah, that totally reminds me of the people on here telling me to "love" when "love" is what has ruined my life to begin with lol. Turns out it's a different thing altogether, but enough about me.

(07-11-2014, 05:42 PM)Nationwide Wrote: I will always, from here on out, be a provider, but I will provide for myself...not leaches that depend on others for sustenance.

This is EXACTLY what I'm saying. Provide for YOU, don't even factor in women in that regard. Women are a different game altogether. Your financial situation has no bearing (or shouldn't) on your sex life, imo.

(07-11-2014, 05:42 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Thanks for the thoughtful response. I love it when my ideas are challenged.

Nationwide

No problem, glad you considered it. It'll be cool to see someone succeeding at money while the rest of us are staggering from the last-night's lay lol.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-12-2014

(07-11-2014, 06:12 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: No problem, glad you considered it. It'll be cool to see someone succeeding at money while the rest of us are staggering from the last-night's lay lol.

I have a sense that you and the other guys doing this work are going to have plenty of both, Sarge.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-12-2014

(07-11-2014, 02:34 PM)Ricardo Wrote: You have inspired me to do AM6 myself which I will start in August, then looking to do Woman Magnet in the new yearBig Grin. If you do sex magnet please keep a journal because it will be very interesting to see how it affects us older guys. Most people here seem to be in their teens and twenties so they have a head start in the looks and figure departments!

That's cool Ricardo! I think you'll get a lot out of AM. I know I have so far. I was going to say I think you'll enjoy it, but parts of it haven't been too pleasant...especially in Stage 3. It is an awesome ride though.

I'll definitely keep a journal on whatever I do. It will either be SM 3.0 or the new BASE product. I've pretty much decided to do AM, SM and BASE on a regular rotation. I am just not sure of the order yet.

I hope you'll journal too. I'd be interested to see what your experiences are.

Oh, and don't be concerned about the age thing. It hasn't hindered me at all yet. Just today I approached a hot looking MILF in her forties while I was at lunch. It went fine...got a valid number. The funny thing was that her daughter (early 20s) kept flirting with me all while I was talking to mom. It was kind of embarrassing. When I asked for mom's number, the girl said "here, take mine too!" I would have loved to hear the conversation they had after they got in the car.

Best of luck, man. Keep posting.

Nationwide

EDIT: 7/12/14 Going to meet up with mom right now. She made it a point to tell me her daughter was out of town. Women are so funny.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 07-12-2014

(07-12-2014, 10:01 AM)Nationwide Wrote:
(07-11-2014, 02:34 PM)Ricardo Wrote: You have inspired me to do AM6 myself which I will start in August, then looking to do Woman Magnet in the new yearBig Grin. If you do sex magnet please keep a journal because it will be very interesting to see how it affects us older guys. Most people here seem to be in their teens and twenties so they have a head start in the looks and figure departments!

That's cool Ricardo! I think you'll get a lot out of AM. I know I have so far. I was going to say I think you'll enjoy it, but parts of it haven't been too pleasant...especially in Stage 3. It is an awesome ride though.

I'll definitely keep a journal on whatever I do. It will either be SM 3.0 or the new BASE product. I've pretty much decided to do AM, SM and BASE on a regular rotation. I am just not sure of the order yet.

I hope you'll journal too. I'd be interested to see what your experiences are.

Oh, and don't be concerned about the age thing. It hasn't hindered me at all yet. Just today I approached a hot looking MILF in her forties while I was at lunch. It went fine...got a valid number. The funny thing was that her daughter (early 20s) kept flirting with me all while I was talking to mom. It was kind of embarrassing. When I asked for mom's number, the girl said "here, take mine too!" I would have loved to hear the conversation they had after they got in the car.

Best of luck, man. Keep posting.

Nationwide

Sounds great Brad, will definitely be journalling AM6 and WM2.Big Grin

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-15-2014

This is really perplexing.

At every stage so far, the same pattern occurs. Initially I have a very strong reaction to each new sub, then after about ten days it starts tapering of to nothing. By the time day 32 rolls around, response is negligible. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Does anyone else experience this?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 07-15-2014

Yes, perhaps minus the "very strong" initial reaction. But I think I feel something at the beginning (maybe its because of the contrast) and then it tapers off (or I get used to it). Past day 10 or 15 its just waiting for the stage to end.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-15-2014

(07-15-2014, 03:01 AM)LionKing Wrote: Yes, perhaps minus the "very strong" initial reaction. But I think I feel something at the beginning (maybe its because of the contrast) and then it tapers off (or I get used to it). Past day 10 or 15 its just waiting for the stage to end.

I'm relieved. Thought maybe I wasn't getting the full effect.

Thanks LionKing.

Nationwide