Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 06-29-2014

Wow man, tough breaks. Still, you're the kind of person who makes it because you clearly haven't let any of that stop you. Respect.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-30-2014

I am visiting my family in Farmington, NM. I'll be moving here soon to help with my aging parents. Listening to AM 6.0 subs has been a challenge lately because I've been so focused on my parents. My mom is suffering from dementia (like Alzheimer's) that was only recently diagnosed, while my dad has been declared legally blind. I never thought I'd have to care for aging parents. SURPRISE! I keep thinking about my dad and the crap I put up with from him. Now his well-being is in my hands. What freekin' irony.

Anyway, don't want to dwell on the personal dramas. Just wanted to urge everyone to live life now...in the moment. A year ago my parents were strong capable people, now they are like children. You just don't realize how quickly things can change.

AM 6.0 has led to some interesting interactions with my dad, who has always considered himself to be an alpha-man, but isn't. He barks out orders, and everyone ignores him. I tell him to do something, he protests...and does them. I've got no patience with his shenanigans these days, and it is freaking him out a bit. He has no choice but to accept it though.

Switching gears a bit, here is an interesting development. Many of you read about my recent nightmare concerning archery and the kid with the bow and arrow. Well, there is this really cool lady that I met recently, and her hobby is archery. It is a passion she shares with her son. Is that strange, or what?

Not much more to report. I'm in the tail end of stage 2 of AM 6.0. I'll be starting stage 3 on 7/5. At that time fireworks will start up again, and will gradually subside over the 32 day cycle. That has been the pattern thus far.

Loving the experience.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 07:27 AM)Nationwide Wrote: I am visiting my family in Farmington, NM. I'll be moving here soon to help with my aging parents. Listening to AM 6.0 subs has been a challenge lately because I've been so focused on my parents. My mom is suffering from dementia (like Alzheimer's) that was only recently diagnosed, while my dad has been declared legally blind. I never thought I'd have to care for aging parents. SURPRISE! I keep thinking about my dad and the crap I put up with from him. Now his well-being is in my hands. What freekin' irony.

Anyway, don't want to dwell on the personal dramas. Just wanted to urge everyone to live life now...in the moment. A year ago my parents were strong capable people, now they are like children. You just don't realize how quickly things can change.

AM 6.0 has led to some interesting interactions with my dad, who has always considered himself to be an alpha-man, but isn't. He barks out orders, and everyone ignores him. I tell him to do something, he protests...and does them. I've got no patience with his shenanigans these days, and it is freaking him out a bit. He has no choice but to accept it though.

Switching gears a bit, here is an interesting development. Many of you read about my recent nightmare concerning archery and the kid with the bow and arrow. Well, there is this really cool lady that I met recently, and her hobby is archery. It is a passion she shares with her son. Is that strange, or what?

Not much more to report. I'm in the tail end of stage 2 of AM 6.0. I'll be starting stage 3 on 7/5. At that time fireworks will start up again, and will gradually subside over the 32 day cycle. That has been the pattern thus far.

Loving the experience.

Nationwide

Sorry to hear about your parents but you never know when life will through you curve ball. The only thing that matters is how you deal with said curve ball when it presented to you. That is why you don't want to take anyone in your life who means something to you for granted. They could be here one moment and then the next thing you know they're gone. About the archery there is a deeper meaning about this, not sure what it is but pay attention to the signs along the way. Usually when something presents itself more than once, then you need to pay attention to it.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-30-2014

(06-30-2014, 08:17 AM)spiritman Wrote: That is why you don't want to take anyone in your life who means something to you for granted. They could be here one moment and then the next thing you know they're gone.

Oh yes...so true, spiritman. Learned that lesson the hard way when my wife died.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - swisston - 07-01-2014

Sorry to hear about your parents. Just a quick tip; Alzheimer's has been linked to vitamin D deficiency (like just about everything else). If she isn't already, you could consider getting her on to a vitamin D supplement. I would suggest using something from the Life Extension Foundation - they do one that has 5000 IU vitamin, D and includes vitamin K and Iodine as well.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - jonathan4all - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 02:06 AM)swisston Wrote: Sorry to hear about your parents. Just a quick tip; Alzheimer's has been linked to vitamin D deficiency (like just about everything else). If she isn't already, you could consider getting her on to a vitamin D supplement. I would suggest using something from the Life Extension Foundation - they do one that has 5000 IU vitamin, D and includes vitamin K and Iodine as well.

High dose of Vitamin D3+ k2 from mk4 or mk7 can be game changer for some people

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-01-2014

(07-01-2014, 02:06 AM)swisston Wrote: Sorry to hear about your parents. Just a quick tip; Alzheimer's has been linked to vitamin D deficiency (like just about everything else). If she isn't already, you could consider getting her on to a vitamin D supplement. I would suggest using something from the Life Extension Foundation - they do one that has 5000 IU vitamin, D and includes vitamin K and Iodine as well.

Good suggestion. Both my parents have been big into supplementation for years, but I am unsure what they take. I'll look into it and adjust accordingly.

I think a lot of the symptoms have occurred as results from aggressive chemo and radiation treatments for ovarian cancer.

Thanks Swisston.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Alta - 07-01-2014

Hi Nationwide, also sorry to hear about your parents. I've been reading your journal with much interest ahead of my own run of AM6 later this month. Regarding your dream about archery, I think the central bullseye of an archery target is called the gold so I'm wondering if you are soon going to "hit the bullseye" and uncover some psychological gold? Or maybe even some real gold Smile

Also, I'm so glad to hear you mention about how the fireworks start up at the beginning of each stage and then subside over the 32 days, because this is how the subs seem to affect me also. I see the biggest results during the first 10 to 15 days, then less and less results. I think this has counted against me with single stage subs, but since AM6 has 6 stages the constant change should keep the results coming.

Anyways, thanks for the inspiration and good luck with the rest of AM6.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - FueroMan3 - 07-01-2014

You could look into coconut too as a supplement.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/health-headlines/u-s-study-looks-into-the-benefits-of-coconut-oil-on-patients-with-alzheimer-s-1.1491406

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-06-2014

I started AM 6.0, Stage 3 two days ago.

Holy crap!

I don't know what instructions are in that sub, but boy do I have a strange reaction. I've listened to it twice now, and both times I reacted the same way. About 10 minutes after I start listening I get a knot in my stomach. At about the 30 minute mark I get very depressed. This depression last for about an hour. After the depression lifts I feel a mild euphoria, and I feel very aggressive. This lasts for the remainder of the session.

This is the first time I've experienced any physical sensation stemming from use of the sub.

Lot's of attention from women, and men seem to either want to talk to me or avoid me.

Heading into Canada for a few days. Will post a longer message when I return.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - JackOfHearts - 07-07-2014

Shannon doesn't call this stage "Big guns" for no reason. It's very powerful. It will get better over time.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-10-2014

Boy have I had the reactions to this stage (AM6.0, Stage 3). Yesterday I fell into a depression while traveling across Canada that is among the worst I've ever had. It seemed to be centered around my past failures and missed opportunities in all areas of my life. After this episode I am convinced that tapping (EFT) might be a suitable method of dealing with these negative states.

Then last night I had a very vivid dream. I was watching this documentary on TV and this supposed religious man...like a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon...was driving a car and talking to a kid in the back seat. Next thing I knew, I WAS the kid in the back seat! All along this guy kept saying religious sayings that didn't make any sense to me, but they were very important to him. This guy was also very shady; kind of like a cross between a TV evangelist and a used car salesman. I didn't trust him at all.

We ended up going to this church-like building, and I went inside and sat on the back row on the left side, next to this other guy these people were trying to proselytize. When we took a seat the leader pointed us out to the congregation and told us to come sit up front in the middle. The other guy went where he was told, while I yelled back that I was fine where I was.

The leader up front didn't like my response, and he started to make rude comments about me...about how stupid I was for not following instructions, and how I lost I was or something like that. I got angry, said loudly this was all BS, and walked out. I went outside and there was the congregation and leader! They were all shaking my hand and saying how happy they were that I had visited them. The leader guy was especially friendly. It all goes fuzzy after that.

Man, I never remember my dreams in this kind of detail. First it was the kid with the bow and arrow, now this. I wonder what it all means.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 07-11-2014

(07-10-2014, 12:01 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Boy have I had the reactions to this stage (AM6.0, Stage 3). Yesterday I fell into a depression while traveling across Canada that is among the worst I've ever had. It seemed to be centered around my past failures and missed opportunities in all areas of my life. After this episode I am convinced that tapping (EFT) might be a suitable method of dealing with these negative states.

Then last night I had a very vivid dream. I was watching this documentary on TV and this supposed religious man...like a Jehovah's Witness or Mormon...was driving a car and talking to a kid in the back seat. Next thing I knew, I WAS the kid in the back seat! All along this guy kept saying religious sayings that didn't make any sense to me, but they were very important to him. This guy was also very shady; kind of like a cross between a TV evangelist and a used car salesman. I didn't trust him at all.

We ended up going to this church-like building, and I went inside and sat on the back row on the left side, next to this other guy these people were trying to proselytize. When we took a seat the leader pointed us out to the congregation and told us to come sit up front in the middle. The other guy went where he was told, while I yelled back that I was fine where I was.

The leader up front didn't like my response, and he started to make rude comments about me...about how stupid I was for not following instructions, and how I lost I was or something like that. I got angry, said loudly this was all BS, and walked out. I went outside and there was the congregation and leader! They were all shaking my hand and saying how happy they were that I had visited them. The leader guy was especially friendly. It all goes fuzzy after that.

Man, I never remember my dreams in this kind of detail. First it was the kid with the bow and arrow, now this. I wonder what it all means.

Nationwide

Sounds like old hang-ups are resurfacing. Vivid dreams tend to be a strong symptom of these subs. I have had some great dreams since using ASC when before I didn't really dream or remember them if I did.
You have inspired me to do AM6 myself which I will start in August, then looking to do Woman Magnet in the new yearBig Grin. If you do sex magnet please keep a journal because it will be very interesting to see how it affects us older guys. Most people here seem to be in their teens and twenties so they have a head start in the looks and figure departments!

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 07-11-2014

Lots to post.

First, in Fonzy3s "Attract Your Perfect Submissive Lover" thread we got on to the subject of a polyamorous AYP sub and I mentioned that I lived with three girls I the Philippines and some guys wanted to hear the story. I said I'd post it here. This is not directly related to my AM 6.0 experience, so feel free to pass it by.

In the early 80s I was in the US Navy, and by some strange twist of fate I got temporarily stationed at the Subic Bay Naval Facility. In those days a US dollar was worth a lot in that country, so I had the opportunity to endulge in a lot of interesting experiences.

At that time the Navy would pay you to love off base, and they gave you way more money than you needed. So I got a place in Olongopo. Shortly after I rented my place I met a girl in town and she moved in with me. After moving in I discovered she was bi, and her girlfriend soon moved in with us.

One night after work I came home and found my two room mates were entertaining a third girl. We stayed up late and drank a lot of mojo (a very potent punch) and I jokingly told her she should move in too. The next day when I returned home she was there with all of her belongings.

So...

I was a horny 21 year old guy living in a one bedroom apartment with 3 bisexual filipinas. Sounds great, right?

Well it was...kind of. There certainly was no shortage of sex, but there are definite shortcomings to having three lovers under one roof.

First, it is ALWAYS that time if the month. That sucks. Just think: constant PMS. Stuff was constantly getting thrown, slammed or broken. Fortunately they rarely took it out on me. Instead, they fought with each other. I swear...I felt like a referee. I should have worn a black and white shirt and a whistle when I was home.

But the thing that really messed with my head was this: I knew that not one of them loved me because I was a great guy. They "loved" me because I had resources. I had access to the military base. I had lots of cash. And (this was the brass ring) I could marry one of them and get them into the promised land...the United States. That was pretty depressing.

One strange thing happened when I returned stateside. I brought an attitude back with me. In the Philippines there were thousands of hot, available women and only a few quality American guys, so you could be very picky. And should a woman disappoint you, you could just give her the boot and find a replacement in a matter of hours. Well when I returned to the states I was in the habit of treating women like they were easily replaceable. I'll be damned if I didn't get laid like a rockstar for the first six months after I returned. Then I started reverting back to my old frame, and my sex life went down the drain. It took a long time to figure out what happened, but now, in retrospect, I see it very clearly.

Here's one tip if you think you'd like to experience a polyamorous lifestyle: don't live with multiple women. Instead, have multiple lovers, but maintain a place that is exclusively your own. Remember that when a king had a harem, he did not live with the women. The women lived together, and the King would beckon whatever wife or concubine tickled his fancy at the time. If he would have actually lived with his harem, he would have gone nuts.

Anyway, that's the story. Now back to AM 6.0.

Nationwide