Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-21-2014

Oh man, did I have a thriller of a nightmare last night. It's probably been years since I've had one like that.

So I was in bed at an unfamiliar woman's house, and there was a disturbance outside the bedroom door. She said it was her son (I think), and she got up and went to talk with him. After they talked for a few moments, the discussion began to get heated. I laid there a minute wondering if I should go intervene, when the door opened and this guy who appeared to be about 16 came in with a weapon pointed at me while the woman was grabbing on to him. Apparently she was trying to get him to not shoot me with...

...the bow and arrow he was brandishing.

A FREEKIN' BOW AND ARROW? WTF?

I muttered "no,no,no" a few times and then I launched myself at him before he could shoot me.

I laid waste to my entire bedroom before I realized I was dreaming. Seriously, it looked like a bomb went off this morning.

I have no clue what my subconscious was trying to convey with this drama, but I hope it doesn't happen again soon. I don't want to replace my bed lamp and alarm clock again.

Strange.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 06:24 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Oh man, did I have a thriller of a nightmare last night. It's probably been years since I've had one like that.

So I was in bed at an unfamiliar woman's house, and there was a disturbance outside the bedroom door. She said it was her son (I think), and she got up and went to talk with him. After they talked for a few moments, the discussion began to get heated. I laid there a minute wondering if I should go intervene, when the door opened and this guy who appeared to be about 16 came in with a weapon pointed at me while the woman was grabbing on to him. Apparently she was trying to get him to not shoot me with...

...the bow and arrow he was brandishing.

A FREEKIN' BOW AND ARROW? WTF?

I muttered "no,no,no" a few times and then I launched myself at him before he could shoot me.

I laid waste to my entire bedroom before I realized I was dreaming. Seriously, it looked like a bomb went off this morning.

I have no clue what my subconscious was trying to convey with this drama, but I hope it doesn't happen again soon. I don't want to replace my bed lamp and alarm clock again.

Strange.

Nationwide

Now that is some crazy stuff, it sounds like the subliminal is bring some deep stuff to the surface.

(06-21-2014, 06:27 PM)spiritman Wrote: Now that is some crazy stuff, it sounds like the subliminal is bring some deep stuff to the surface.

I agree Spiritman, now if I could just figure out what it's bringing to the surface.

What was really strange was when I went to lunch at the local diner, the two people behind me were having this spirited discussion about...you guessed it...archery! That freaked me out a bit.

These subs do some crazy/cool stuff, alright.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 06:54 PM)Nationwide Wrote: I agree Spiritman, now if I could just figure out what it's bringing to the surface.

What was really strange was when I went to lunch at the local diner, the two people behind me were having this spirited discussion about...you guessed it...archery! That freaked me out a bit.

These subs do some crazy/cool stuff, alright.

Nationwide

Well first, I would start paying attention there must be some kind of meaning behind all of this. You had dream about bow and arrow, then you're out in public. You hear people talking about archery, to me that means there is some kind of message behind the bow and arrow reference. Don't try too hard to find the answer but just pay attention to what comes your way, it will be shown when you're ready for the answer.

(06-21-2014, 07:01 PM)spiritman Wrote: Well first, I would start paying attention there must be some kind of meaning behind all of this. You had dream about bow and arrow, then you're out in public. You hear people talking about archery, to me that means there is some kind of message behind the bow and arrow reference. Don't try too hard to find the answer but just pay attention to what comes your way, it will be shown when you're ready for the answer.

Seems like good advice, spiritman. I'll take it.

Thanks.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 06-21-2014

Hey, thanks Ricardo. Glad you're enjoying the show. Smile

Originally I was going to do SM 3.0. In fact, I've already purchased it, but I am very intrigued by the BASE 5g project that Shannon is currently working on. Timing is perfect for that since I'm relocating soon and starting a new career (at 56 years old, no less). It will be one of those two.

What are you listening to these days?

Nationwide
[/quote]

I'm currently listening to ASC which is my first Shannon sub. I have tried others through the years (I'm 47) which never worked or even gave a hint of working. The ASC is my first and 5G, so I was a bit unprepared for the demands on my brain. After the first play yesterday I got very tired, watery eyes and some nausea but it was mild and passed off. After ASC I'm looking to use AOS and BIATBW in conjunction 8hrs or so each a day for 3 months. I'm not bothering with a journal for ASC but will for the other two. Looking to start them around end of July. I was becoming like one of those old boys you mentioned earlier who constantly moan about how life has passed them by so I decided to take some action and discovered this place Smile

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-22-2014

(06-21-2014, 10:43 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I'm currently listening to ASC which is my first Shannon sub. I have tried others through the years (I'm 47) which never worked or even gave a hint of working. The ASC is my first and 5G, so I was a bit unprepared for the demands on my brain.
After the first play yesterday I got very tired, watery eyes and some nausea but it was mild and passed off.

Yes, I tried a few subliminals before finding Shannon's work, with the same disappointing results. It's amazing how effective these subs are when compared to others. Quantum leap beyond any self-improvement technology I've encountered.

(06-21-2014, 10:43 PM)Ricardo Wrote: I was becoming like one of those old boys you mentioned earlier who constantly moan about how life has passed them by so I decided to take some action and discovered this place Smile

Man, it's so easy to do. The world is full of guys like that. Men like you and I want live fully until our last breath, don't we?

Best of luck. Glad you're here Ricardo.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 06-25-2014

(06-21-2014, 10:20 AM)Nationwide Wrote:
(06-21-2014, 12:26 AM)adam225 Wrote: Personally, I drop down to 12 hours and see if you notice any changes. Sometimes more isn't better, it's more about finding the right balance that works for you. You need a certain amount of time for your brain to process the info and rest.

Any reason why you don't listen to the ultrasonic track ?

I use the ultrasonics from time to time. I like the trickling sound when doing stressful things because it's calming. And honestly, I can never be sure that the ultrasonics are working and that bothers me. If the trickling sound stops at night, I know it. Not so with the ultrasonics.

Nationwide

I use the trickling stream during the day (4 hrs) and the ultrasonic at night (8hrs). I had doubts about Ultrasonic because you can't hear it so you think it's not working. Even though I have my Ultrasonic track on loop at night, I'm a light sleeper so I'm awake several times during the night. I just check that the FrequenSee app on my phone registers the peak around 20Khz coming from the speaker, That way I know its still running.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-27-2014

(06-26-2014, 11:56 AM)MannSchaft Wrote: Hey Brad I like your journal

but I think you should have stuck with US and added something to it like aura of dominance or the charisma one or BIATBWS 3g Cool

Possibly. I changed over based on Shannon's recommendation, and I have been very satisfied with the results of AM 6.0 so far. I will definitely stick with it until the end.

Out of curiosity, what are your reasons for making those suggestions, MannSchaft?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - JackOfHearts - 06-28-2014

Alpha is not like a switch "on" or "off", you can still improve, you should/"must" improve if you are an alpha.
Even Shannon who did the AM set for 5 times or more I don't remember exactly would still benefit from it. AM6 is a monster sub.

Plus to run WM2 or SM3 you have to run AM6 first. If you are willing to go for BAMM, AM6 would be a good choice too.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-29-2014

(06-28-2014, 06:37 AM)MannSchaft Wrote: I just thought you already seemed like an alpha and didn't need to go through the whole AM set.

Thanks MannSchaft. Actually, Maniac360 hit it on the head. Looking at the subs I want to use in the future (SM3.0, BASE 5G, possibly BAMM) it became apparent that AM 6.0 was the logical place to start. So far it has definitely excavated a bunch of destructive beliefs that were lodged pretty deep in my subconscious. I think it was a good decision, but it might not be for some.

Good luck to you Man(n).

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - stratos - 06-29-2014

Hey Nationwide, what were some of the destructive beliefs you found?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-29-2014

(06-29-2014, 09:32 AM)stratos Wrote: Hey Nationwide, what were some of the destructive beliefs you found?

The biggest one so far has been that I'm not good enough to be who I wish to be...that I'm not educated enough, powerful enough, charismatic enough. I know it's BS at the conscious level, but at the subconscious level, there they are.

Something else: fear, guilt and shame stemming from past experiences are also at the forefront. I've failed at business, helplessly watched my wife die, was homeless for a few months, lost all my money on bad investments, etc. All these and more have fueled a fire of fear, guilt and shame. AM 6.0 seems to be dredging these issues up. I had no knowledge they still existed because I had dealt with them at a conscious level.

My tendency towards people pleasing as a tool to get my needs met. My concern about my image, and what people think of me.

These are the most persistent issues. There are others, but they are fleeting. I have a method of dealing with the minor issues which I call "get the hell off my bus." So far it has been very effective. The major stuff needs to be kicked of repeatedly (and violently) however.

Also, some things just can't be expressed effectively with words at this point. Maybe in the future.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - stratos - 06-29-2014

Thanks for the answer - those are quite some challenges you've been through.