Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 06-19-2014

Yep. Also fits in well with the "traditional" PUA image where this not-so-social guy learns some outer-game techniques and goes out for a long time, gets to sleep with a lot of women and it the end doesn't feel good. The acceptance was false, because he was hiding behind the techniques, and its still conditional because he never learned to accept himself. Though I could see the other rabbit hole: "I can't go out/do X yet, because I still have some negative beliefs".

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - SargeMaximus - 06-19-2014

(06-19-2014, 09:39 AM)Nationwide Wrote: Men want to be accepted by women, and the ultimate token is sex. After all, a woman will not have sex with someone they don't accept. This is what gives women power; the ability to grant or withhold acceptance.

So how do you disarm women? By not requiring acceptance from them. Instead, practice self acceptance. When you master self-acceptance instead of relying on acceptance from women you kill neediness. Neediness makes nice guys, while independence creates attraction, so...

...kill the needy nice guy by practicing self-acceptance.

There.

Love it. Although, I'd say women sleep with guys they don't accept all the time, just look around at any typical relationship. I think, as an addition to what you're saying, guys who aren't good with women THINK that women only sleep with those they accept, therefore they pursue ACCEPTANCE rather than sex, and get into the weird mind sets of "nice guy" and beyond.

How old are you, btw?

(06-19-2014, 09:56 AM)LionKing Wrote: Though I could see the other rabbit hole: "I can't go out/do X yet, because I still have some negative beliefs".

I've been wondering about this one myself, actually. Much in line with my "AM/SM" debate. Maybe I think I need something before I go ahead with SM, but maybe it's just a limiting belief? Maybe it ALL is, and we just need to clear those away and be pussy-bound... something to think about.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - JackOfHearts - 06-19-2014

(05-02-2014, 09:44 AM)Nationwide Wrote: Yesterday was the first day for AM6. I've been doing US while waiting for time and resources to download the AM6 files, and I've experienced some remarkable shifts from that sub. It will be interesting to see what changes are affected by AM6 in an older man like me (56 and proud of it).

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 06-20-2014

Brad, out of interest, what tracks do you listen to and how many hours per day do you listen for ?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-20-2014

(06-19-2014, 09:56 AM)LionKing Wrote: Though I could see the other rabbit hole: "I can't go out/do X yet, because I still have some negative beliefs".

Absolutely. I know because I spent a large chunk of my life trapped in that rabbit hole, and believe me...it's hell.

Nationwide

(06-19-2014, 12:46 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Love it. Although, I'd say women sleep with guys they don't accept all the time, just look around at any typical relationship. I think, as an addition to what you're saying, guys who aren't good with women THINK that women only sleep with those they accept, therefore they pursue ACCEPTANCE rather than sex, and get into the weird mind sets of "nice guy" and beyond.

How old are you, btw?

Very true Sarge. Take the pursuit out of the equation and accept yourself. That, to me is a first step on the path to true power.

I'm 56. Funny, I remember telling my mother I didn't think I'd live past 35. Apparently I was wrong. Smile

BTW I get a lot out of reading your journal. Thanks for sharing so openly.

Nationwide

(06-20-2014, 03:00 AM)adam225 Wrote: Brad, out of interest, what tracks do you listen to and how many hours per day do you listen for ?

Hey Adam. I listen to the trickling stream almost exclusively. Usually I listen while I drive my shift (10 hours), and continue listening while I sleep (6 to 8 hours). Average is probably 16 to 18 hours per day. That may change when I climb out of the truck next month and start working the oilfields in New Mexico.

Honestly though, I don't think you need to listen as much as I do to see substantial changes occur in your life. What do you think?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 06-21-2014

(06-20-2014, 07:53 PM)Nationwide Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 03:00 AM)adam225 Wrote: Brad, out of interest, what tracks do you listen to and how many hours per day do you listen for ?

Hey Adam. I listen to the trickling stream almost exclusively. Usually I listen while I drive my shift (10 hours), and continue listening while I sleep (6 to 8 hours). Average is probably 16 to 18 hours per day. That may change when I climb out of the truck next month and start working the oilfields in New Mexico.

Honestly though, I don't think you need to listen as much as I do to see substantial changes occur in your life. What do you think?

Nationwide

Personally, I drop down to 12 hours and see if you notice any changes. Sometimes more isn't better, it's more about finding the right balance that works for you. You need a certain amount of time for your brain to process the info and rest.

Any reason why you don't listen to the ultrasonic track ?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 12:26 AM)adam225 Wrote: Personally, I drop down to 12 hours and see if you notice any changes. Sometimes more isn't better, it's more about finding the right balance that works for you. You need a certain amount of time for your brain to process the info and rest.

Any reason why you don't listen to the ultrasonic track ?

Actually, I was running at 10 - 12 hours, but I wasn't getting the results. One day I just left the sub looping all day and discovered that worked well, so I kept doing it. I'm going to experiment with shorter listening times when I move to New Mexico.

I use the ultrasonics from time to time. I like the trickling sound when doing stressful things because it's calming. And honestly, I can never be sure that the ultrasonics are working and that bothers me. If the trickling sound stops at night, I know it. Not so with the ultrasonics.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 06-21-2014

Is this with headphones or speakers ? I've found headphones to be a lot more powerful personally.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - MJ1 - 06-21-2014

(06-21-2014, 10:20 AM)Nationwide Wrote: And honestly, I can never be sure that the ultrasonics are working and that bothers me. If the trickling sound stops at night, I know it. Not so with the ultrasonics.

Nationwide

I agree with you Brad.

when i listen to trickling stream at night i tend to wake up more clear and fresh also got TLAM for my dad and don't want sound of my sub conflict with his.with trickling stream i can manage that.

(06-21-2014, 11:26 AM)adam225 Wrote: Is this with headphones or speakers ? I've found headphones to be a lot more powerful personally.

I use earbuds exclusively because I'm in environments where it is very noisy...semi trucks, warehouses, etc.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 06-21-2014

Hey Brad
I'm enjoying reading your journal. Just wondering what sub you intend to use after AM?

(06-21-2014, 02:43 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Hey Brad
I'm enjoying reading your journal. Just wondering what sub you intend to use after AM?

Hey, thanks Ricardo. Glad you're enjoying the show. Smile

Originally I was going to do SM 3.0. In fact, I've already purchased it, but I am very intrigued by the BASE 5g project that Shannon is currently working on. Timing is perfect for that since I'm relocating soon and starting a new career (at 56 years old, no less). It will be one of those two.

What are you listening to these days?

Nationwide