Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-23-2014

(05-22-2014, 09:36 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey Davidoff. I have a cologne that has the same name. Weird.

@Nationwide

And yes if the program was purchased legally and used according to it's instructions time is the only factor that will determine how powerful your results will become. Glad to see you posting often.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hey Fonzy-

Thanks for the input. I think it's funny that you mentioned "purchased legally." I believe it would be the ultimate folly to attempt to become a successful Alpha Man by using a stolen product. Talk about bringing bad karma into your life.

What's worth obtaining is worth paying for.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Fonzy3 - 05-23-2014

Yeah not to imply you purchased it illegally. Sounds like the negative affects of copy protection can be a bitch. Seems like the product is working well on you though, awesomeSmile. Yeah the whole concept of downloading on the internet cancels many proven alpha males out of that equation then. So stealing and bringing harm to others would cause bad karma.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-23-2014

(05-23-2014, 07:41 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Yeah not to imply you purchased it illegally.

Didn't take it that way, my friend.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-01-2014

I have been traveling all over the place so it's been a while since My last update. Today marks the last day for Stage, and I really haven't noticed any profound shifts lately...not like at first anyway. In fact, it feels like I've taken a step backwards. I seem to be depressed more frequently, and have been rather quiet. I do notice when I resort to approval seeking behavior, and stifle it as quickly as possible.

I guess I have to say that this first Stage has raised my awareness of beta behavior, but it has not yet instilled the Alpha traits that I want to make an integral part of my being. I'm sure that comes in later Stages.

I guess if I had to sum up my overall impression of this stage with one word, it would be dissatisfaction. Not with the sub, mind you, but with my ingrained attitudes and habits. AM6 Stage 1 has simply brought them into the light.

So on to Stage 2. Let's see what happens next.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 06-01-2014

It sounds like you're making progress to me. It all starts with awareness, without awareness we won't know what to improve on. I'm enjoying stage 1 personally.

(06-01-2014, 06:19 AM)adam225 Wrote: It sounds like you're making progress to me. It all starts with awareness, without awareness we won't know what to improve on. I'm enjoying stage 1 personally.

I'm not complaining, Adam225. I'm a lot further down the road than I was when I started. I just get anxious to see it all unfold; then I just have to remind myself to enjoy the journey.

How far are you into Stage 1?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 06-01-2014

Exactly a week to day man. I'm surprised at how powerful it actually is. The thing is as well I know for a fact this is no placebo effect that I'm noticing. It is a genuine change in my thinking and behavior. It's actually quite shocking....

(06-01-2014, 09:19 AM)adam225 Wrote: Exactly a week to day man. I'm surprised at how powerful it actually is. The thing is as well I know for a fact this is no placebo effect that I'm noticing. It is a genuine change in my thinking and behavior. It's actually quite shocking....

Yes, I know what you mean. It was shocking to me too, but it seems like the effect has tapered off somewhat. I'll be interested to see if you encounter the same thing, so please keep us advised.

I'm thinking that I'll probably get another jolt when I start Stage 2 tomorrow, but we'll see.

All in all, these subs are the most effective tool I've ever encountered for personal growth. The implications are mind blowing.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - MJ1 - 06-01-2014

@Nationwide

most guys at your age give up.what i find inspiring about you is , you chase your dream regardless of social expectation

(06-01-2014, 10:03 AM)MJ1 Wrote: @Nationwide

most guys at your age give up.what i find inspiring about you is , you chase your dream regardless of social expectation

Thanks MJ1. I appreciate your comment. I've said this before, but I admire you young guys that are doing the hard work now. It will pay off in years to come.

The way I look at it is I want to go out with a bang, not a whimper.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-02-2014

Starting Stage 2 tonight while driving from Florida to Missouri. Very pumped to see what comes next.

I think Stage 1 has done a good job of getting me prepared for what's ahead. The shifts have been subtle but noticeable. Impatience with the status quo seems to be a hallmark characteristic. So does a higher level of confidence (bordering on arrogance, maybe?). It's manageable, however...so far I haven't strangled anyone. Smile

So.Here.We...Go!

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - MJ1 - 06-03-2014

Thanks Brad, even i sometimes feels have lost some years in life . . .

Good Luck

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-07-2014

I've been doing Stage 2 of AM6 for five days now. I listen to subs while driving and sleeping, which is a total of 14 to 16 hours per day.

Man, Stage 2 is a challenge.

First, the warning about needing more sleep is definitely true. Most mornings I have gotten out of bed still feeling sleepy. A short nap during the day helps a lot.

I've also notice that it feels like S2 is repeating a pattern I experienced during S1. It is as though I start thinking or dreaming about something, and an internal commentary begins. This is apparently my existing subconscious programming exerting itself. Then, another commentary begins that is usually opposed to the previous way of thinking. This, judging from the content, is the thinking pattern that the subs are installing. The dialog that proceeds from this conflict is pretty fascinating to watch, which I do dispassionately. I think Dr. Paul called this process "observing ego," but I'm not sure.

With each day the voice of my subconscious programming gets quieter, and the sub voice becomes more prominent. That is probably why so little seemed to be occurring as Stage 1 came to a close, but then Stage 2 started off dramatically. I'll be watching closely to see if this occurs again.

Trying to explain what I'm experiencing in my behavior is difficult. I am thinking differently and responding to events according to this new mode of thought. I seem to see how stupid much of our society is. How people are essentially sleep walking through life. It is disturbing, but it also makes me feel like there are tremendous opportunities for those of us who wake up and remain awake.

Anyway, it's all good so far. I am really enjoying the ride.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 06-19-2014

Haven't posted recently, so...

19 days into Stage 2 of AM6. The pattern I described in a previous post seems to be valid. When I started listening to Stage 2, I experienced many obvious indicators that a shift in thinking was occurring, but now....halfway through this stage...the indicators have become very subtle. I dare say that by the end of this stage they will become imperceptible. That's what happened with the previous stage.

That's not to say that I haven't experienced change. I have...big time. My manner of thinking about things has shifted dramatically. Here's an example: I was recently musing about the nature of neediness when a new idea seemed to appear out of nowhere. Women are constantly saying that all men want only one thing...sex.

Wrong.

If that's all they wanted, hookers would be the richest people on earth.

Men want to be accepted by women, and the ultimate token is sex. After all, a woman will not have sex with someone they don't accept. This is what gives women power; the ability to grant or withhold acceptance.

So how do you disarm women? By not requiring acceptance from them. Instead, practice self acceptance. When you master self-acceptance instead of relying on acceptance from women you kill neediness. Neediness makes nice guys, while independence creates attraction, so...

...kill the needy nice guy by practicing self-acceptance.

There.

Now that is a process of thought that I would not have had seven weeks ago before listening to these subs. Obviously, they are working, and because of this I will use these subs for the rest of my life.

Damn I envy you guys that found this technology early in your lives. Seriously, the world is your oyster.

Nationwide