Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 11-22-2014

(11-22-2014, 05:36 PM)TheGraduate Wrote: I mean there are other things you can do to get better with women specifically, but I have yet to come across subs that make a guy better with women specifically.

From what I'm seeing so far (starting stage 4 soon), SM does make you better with women, but it still requires you to make it happen. Meaning that I can be walking down the street and believe I'd do absolutely great almost any time of the day if I was talking to a single woman who I'd find hot, but the fact remains that I'm just walking alone and most women are taken. So you still got to make the effort to get into those situations consistently.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 12-02-2014

Ok. The decision has been made.

Another round of AM6.

After a month of down time it is obvious that AM6 is still working its mojo in my life. I feel strongly that there would be tremendous benefits to running it again, and I am committed to extract everything from every sub I do.

So be on the lookout for another thread.

Peace to you all.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 12-03-2014

You surprised me there:exclamation:, I thought you'd do BASE for sure. It will be interesting to see the results of a second round of AM

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 12-04-2014

(12-03-2014, 10:43 AM)Ricardo Wrote: You surprised me there:exclamation:, I thought you'd do BASE for sure. It will be interesting to see the results of a second round of AM

Kind of surprised me too, but this is such a foundational sub that I want to make sure I absorb it all.

Besides, it will be interesting to see what the outcome is the second time around. Maybe we'll all learn something.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Inconceivablezen - 07-29-2015

Hey Brad, how's it going?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-15-2015

Hello everyone.

Hey, it's been a while since I was last here, I felt compelled to visit and let you know how my life is going since my completion of AM6. In a word: fucking great.

Okay, that's two words, but you get the message.

AM6 facilitated dramatic changes in my life, and I am still reaping tremendous benefits almost a year after completion of the full cycle. In fact, some of the benefits didn't even materialize until long afterwards. It has been fascinating.

I'm earning more than I ever have in my life, and I'm happier doing what I do. Nothing phases me. I control my life and environment now, and people defer to me in matters from mundane to critical. It's like I am a completely different person.

I'm going to do the AM6 cycle again starting January 2016. So keep an eye out for a new thread.

And listen: if you're on the fence about committing the resources necessary to experience AM6, get the hell over it. It is an absolute life changer.

Kick ass,

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 10-15-2015

(10-15-2015, 08:57 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Hello everyone.

Hey, it's been a while since I was last here, I felt compelled to visit and let you know how my life is going since my completion of AM6. In a word: ***** great.

Okay, that's two words, but you get the message.

AM6 facilitated dramatic changes in my life, and I am still reaping tremendous benefits almost a year after completion of the full cycle. In fact, some of the benefits didn't even materialize until long afterwards. It has been fascinating.

I'm earning more than I ever have in my life, and I'm happier doing what I do. Nothing phases me. I control my life and environment now, and people defer to me in matters from mundane to critical. It's like I am a completely different person.

I'm going to do the AM6 cycle again starting January 2016. So keep an eye out for a new thread.

And listen: if you're on the fence about committing the resources necessary to experience AM6, get the hell over it. It is an absolute life changer.

Kick ass,

Nationwide

Good to see you back BradBig Grin This is your third run of AM? Are you going to do a Magnet at some stage or have you been put off by the results we've had recently.
BTW did you manifest a new circle of friends as per AM?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-16-2015

(10-15-2015, 09:57 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Good to see you back BradBig Grin This is your third run of AM? Are you going to do a Magnet at some stage or have you been put off by the results we've had recently.
BTW did you manifest a new circle of friends as per AM?

This will be run number two, Ricardo. I took a big chunk of time off after the first run to see how significant and durable the changes were. I was going to do a BASE cycle, but my professional life has become very rewarding after AM6; I consider that part of my life handled now.

Will I do a magnet program at some point? Yes. WM will be after the next AM6 run. Can't wait to see what happens after completion of that program.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-17-2015

(10-15-2015, 09:57 PM)Ricardo Wrote: BTW did you manifest a new circle of friends as per AM?

You know, now that you ask me, yes I have. I hadn't even thought about that aspect of the program. And they are trustworthy friends that have been instrumental in my meeting my various goals. I haven't sought them out, they've just manifested. In fact, one is my current driving teammate, and another is pushing me to join him at another company for a lot more money.

I'm glad you asked me that question, Ricardo.

Nationwide