Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 10-14-2014

What do you guys think of doing AM/BASE/AM/BASE compared to AM/AM/BASE/BASE ? I'm really confused with this one. Is back-to-back really a good idea considering the current program will always dominant the other ? Wouldn't it be better to extract what you can from AM then move onto BASE ? (if the end goal is becoming a successful entrepreneur).

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Natious - 10-14-2014

AM AM BASE BASE+ for a simple reason that you can focus on one thing at a time, with AM you will strengthen your core and when you start BASE you can keep your focus on that area, it usually isn't as fast becoming a successful entrepreneur.

For example, you could do SM once or WM once, it doesn't matter as much since you will get decent to great results with even one run-through, however becoming a successful entrepreneur takes more than just one run-through of BASE. Probably 2 or 3+ and imo you shouldn't break focus in the middle of this. It's a little bit similar to BAMM in that sense. I think it's especially important if you are new to the entrepreneur world, I swear when I first tried my hand in it...

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - zen - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Natious Wrote: AM AM BASE BASE+ for a simple reason that you can focus on one thing at a time, with AM you will strengthen your core and when you start BASE you can keep your focus on that area, it usually isn't as fast becoming a successful entrepreneur.

What makes you think BASE will not increase your inner core? I think it will push you even more to accelerate your growth. Personally, I find more (physically, sexually, socially) attractive a successful businessman than a "playboy" or "ladies man". For plenty of reasons.

EDIT: I've even read some opinions saying that BASE will diminish your alpha male auras which I find them weird.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - TheChosenOne - 10-14-2014

(10-14-2014, 01:25 AM)Natious Wrote: AM AM BASE BASE+ for a simple reason that you can focus on one thing at a time, with AM you will strengthen your core and when you start BASE you can keep your focus on that area, it usually isn't as fast becoming a successful entrepreneur.

For example, you could do SM once or WM once, it doesn't matter as much since you will get decent to great results with even one run-through, however becoming a successful entrepreneur takes more than just one run-through of BASE. Probably 2 or 3+ and imo you shouldn't break focus in the middle of this. It's a little bit similar to BAMM in that sense. I think it's especially important if you are new to the entrepreneur world, I swear when I first tried my hand in it...

I agree 100% with this...whatever your goal is, focus on it until it's "completed". If becoming an Alpha Male is your goal, do it to "completion", and the same for BASE.

Impatience is a major energy block, a sort-of subconscious self-sabotage, and the complete opposite of Mastery. It also kills manifestations & creates discouragement & disappointment.

There are many many Quantum Physics (Energy - Law of Attraction - Universal Principles) Lessons that apply here, as well as a multiple principles of the Subconscious Mind, along with practicality.

In terms of cycles (as Shannon explains and is also going through) it is ALWAYS BEST to complete a cycle...it's one of the reasons he says once you start AM, be sure to finish it. This also applies to life and personal development as well.

Leaving a trail of unfinished cycles (commitments) is one of the main causes of lack of success. It sets up a cycle of failure & energy drain instead of a cycle of success & momentum.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-14-2014

Yes, this is my thinking. It's why I'm thinking about going through AM6 again. I've had great success with one full cycle (so far, anyway), but I feel like I've just scratched the surface.

After another AM6 cycle, SM3 once, then BASE until I reach my entrepreneurial goals.

I'll make a final decision after I've finished this round of AM6 and rested for a week.

Nice to have so many options, isn't it?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 11-11-2014

Tonight is the last night for AM6.

It's funny...I'm sitting here trying to figure out what to say, and I'm drawing blank. Certainly massive change has occurred in my life, but how the hell do I quantify or express it adequately? Man, I don't know.

After going through AM6 I can honestly say that it did what the product description said it would do. It also delivered some unadvertised benefits that are appreciated. My level of focus is through the roof as is my motivation. I also don't become caught up in BS anymore, and I detect it very quickly.

It's also strange because I've had a lot of great opportunities come my way...opportunities of all types. That is very cool. In fact, one looks like it could lead to extensive travel in in South America and the Caribbean...possibly even relocating there. I've always wanted to do that. God I love Bogota and Medellin.

I will do a more in depth appraisal of my experience after I've had my rest period. For now, just know that I am very satisfied.

Now, in light of the opportunities being presented at this time, I'm contemplating BASE instead of SM3. I am waiting to see the product description before I make a final decision though.

More later.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Shannon - 11-11-2014

Bravo!

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Inconceivablezen - 11-11-2014

Awesome Brad! Going to run the Sex Magnet you bought, and become the "evil" trucker who fucks girls everywhere in the country? Tongue

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 11-11-2014

I'm really envious now you've finished AM6:..no not reallyTongueTongue.. but well done on completing it. It's strange because the changes AM makes within you tends to alter your future choice of subs.I know you've been tussling with BASE and SM but you should do what you intuitively feel would be best. Have you considered another run through of AM because you did mention more than once that another run through would be a good idea to get the most out of it which I agree with you on. Keep us posted Smile

(11-11-2014, 11:39 AM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Awesome Brad! Going to run the Sex Magnet you bought, and become the "evil" trucker who fucks girls everywhere in the country? Tongue

6 months ago I would have immediately said yes to this question. But with the shifts that have occurred in that time, I'm looking at a bigger picture now.

Becoming a Sex Magnet still sounds pretty appealing though, hehe.

Nationwide

(11-11-2014, 01:11 PM)Ricardo Wrote: Have you considered another run through of AM because you did mention more than once that another run through would be a good idea to get the most out of it which I agree with you on. Keep us posted Smile

Yes Ricardo, I'm considering that option as well. It will be one of the three (BASE, SM3 or a 2nd AM6). I'll wait and see what makes the most sense after a resting period.

I do believe that a 2nd run through AM6 is wise. When to do so is the only thing I'm pondering at this point.

Let's face it: with these subs, you can't lose regardless of the path you take. They will all make you a better man. You just need to pick a path.

Nationwide

EDIT: After thinking about it more, I've eliminated SM3 from the possible choices at this time. The reason is that when I do that sub, I want to make sure I have a strong AM6 base. I don't believe that I have establish such a base with one run through. Therefore, I'll be doing a second AM6 cycle or BASE next. SM3 will definitely come later though.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 11-11-2014

(11-11-2014, 03:20 PM)Nationwide Wrote: I do believe that a 2nd run through AM6 is wise. When to do so is the only thing I'm pondering at this point.

My thoughts too, but I'm thinking what Sarge said at some point a while back.. I don't want to do AM6 in the summer. At least the first 3 months were very isolation-seeking for me, so if I do run AM6 again, I'll try to arrange it for the winter, and then SM3/WM2 for the summer. Don't know how much the seasons affect you but, but just a note.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 11-12-2014

Okay, all done. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep without that damn creek droning on in the background.Smile

More later.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - TheGraduate - 11-22-2014

EDIT: After thinking about it more, I've eliminated SM3 from the possible choices at this time. The reason is that when I do that sub, I want to make sure I have a strong AM6 base. I don't believe that I have establish such a base with one run through. Therefore, I'll be doing a second AM6 cycle or BASE next. SM3 will definitely come later though.
[/quote]

Very smart decision. I did SM3 after AM5 and it did nothing. As far as I can tell AM6 is far superior to SM3. In fact it is probably all you need to be good with women, as far as a base is concerned. I mean there are other things you can do to get better with women specifically, but I have yet to come across subs that make a guy better with women specifically.

And I am a guy who has had really good success with women saying that. I'm also older like you so I am not blowing smoke.