Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Womanizer - 10-11-2014

Did you guys experience a sudden increase in irritation and a bit of anger? It seems like I'm experiencing that towards the end of stage 2 with noticible procrastination.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 10-11-2014

(10-11-2014, 03:53 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: Did you guys experience a sudden increase in irritation and a bit of anger? It seems like I'm experiencing that towards the end of stage 2 with noticible procrastination.

Yes that is totally normal to feel irritation and anger, that shows it's working. I felt both by the tail end of stage 2 and all the way through stage 3 on AM5, not so much on AM6. Mostly because I think most of the irritation and anger have been somewhat dealt with. However, stage 4 has really hit me like a ton of bricks.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-11-2014

(10-11-2014, 03:53 PM)Jackpot_100 Wrote: Did you guys experience a sudden increase in irritation and a bit of anger? It seems like I'm experiencing that towards the end of stage 2 with noticible procrastination.

Yes, I too encountered this in Stage 2, though it peaked in Stage 3 for me. Stages 4 & 5 were much more manageable, as is 6 so far.

I still get impatient and frustrated, but I don't fly off the handle now.

As far as procrastination goes, that has actually subsided a bit. I now get rather uncomfortable if I don't do what I know I need to do.

How about you, spiritman? What's been your experience with procrastination?

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - MJ1 - 10-12-2014

good questions Brad.i'm experiencing procrastination too.i wonder BASE or AM6 deal with it better.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Natious - 10-12-2014

23 days stage 2 myself, I can confirm on the procrastination and anger/frustration. I went from 12h to 16h per day usage (experimenting) since yesterday an oddly enough, the anger and frustration seem to have lowered, at least for now. I will keep doing it a few more days and then maybe keep doing 16h a day if I feel like it's worth it.

Btw Nationwide, have you stuck to the 16h daily usage or did you lower it? Your results seem incredibly impressive, so I'm wondering if you stuck to the rules of not reducing the time you use each stage.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 04:55 AM)Natious Wrote: Btw Nationwide, have you stuck to the 16h daily usage or did you lower it? Your results seem incredibly impressive, so I'm wondering if you stuck to the rules of not reducing the time you use each stage.

I'm doing 10 to 12 a day...that's the sweet spot for me at this stage. Sometimes I go down to 8 if I have a short night, but I try to keep it between 10 and 12.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 10-12-2014

(10-11-2014, 05:00 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Yes, I too encountered this in Stage 2, though it peaked in Stage 3 for me. Stages 4 & 5 were much more manageable, as is 6 so far.

I still get impatient and frustrated, but I don't fly off the handle now.

As far as procrastination goes, that has actually subsided a bit. I now get rather uncomfortable if I don't do what I know I need to do.

How about you, spiritman? What's been your experience with procrastination?

Nationwide

My procrastination has gone down quite a bit however, it is still there to a small degree. Since reading the instructions for BASE, I am wondering if that would deal with the issue head on based what I have read. As much as I want to do SM3, BASE is looking really tempting right now. I have until Dec. 2 to make my choice but right now BASE is on my radar.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 03:20 PM)spiritman Wrote: Since reading the instructions for BASE, I am wondering if that would deal with the issue head on based what I have read. As much as I want to do SM3, BASE is looking really tempting right now. I have until Dec. 2 to make my choice but right now BASE is on my radar.

Where did you find the instructions for BASE? I must have missed that.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 06:43 PM)Nationwide Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 03:20 PM)spiritman Wrote: Since reading the instructions for BASE, I am wondering if that would deal with the issue head on based what I have read. As much as I want to do SM3, BASE is looking really tempting right now. I have until Dec. 2 to make my choice but right now BASE is on my radar.

The instructions are in Shannon's Journal Here is the link to the instructions

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-13-2014

(10-12-2014, 06:46 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(10-12-2014, 06:43 PM)Nationwide Wrote:

The instructions are in Shannon's Journal Here is the link to the instructions

Wow. After reading this I'm more undecided than ever. There is so much in BASE that would be immediately relevant to me.

Thanks!

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Spiritman - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 10:54 AM)Nationwide Wrote: Wow. After reading this I'm more undecided than ever. There is so much in BASE that would be immediately relevant to me.

Thanks!

Nationwide

Yep I know what you mean about being undecided, I really want to run SM3. However, the one main area in my life that needs to be dealt with is "Career/Money." It sounds like BASE can help me with those two thing all in one, now I know it won't deal with them after one run through. However, I think a combination of AM6/BASE can help me to get me where I want to be.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 12:37 PM)spiritman Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 10:54 AM)Nationwide Wrote: Wow. After reading this I'm more undecided than ever. There is so much in BASE that would be immediately relevant to me.

Thanks!

Nationwide

Yep I know what you mean about being undecided, I really want to run SM3. However, the one main area in my life that needs to be dealt with is "Career/Money." It sounds like BASE can help me with those two thing all in one, now I know it won't deal with them after one run through. However, I think a combination of AM6/BASE can help me to get me where I want to be.
For me it's difficult because I've already bought SM3. I agree with you though; AM6 and BASE sounds like one killer combination. I'm sure it would take repeated cycles of both to embed the instructions firmly.

I'll probably do BASE and save SM3 for sometime down the road. I'm seriously considering another run at AM6 first though.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - jonathan4all - 10-13-2014

(10-13-2014, 06:13 PM)Nationwide Wrote:

Thanks!

Nationwide

For me it's difficult because I've already bought SM3. I agree with you though; AM6 and BASE sounds like one killer combination. I'm sure it would take repeated cycles of both to embed the instructions firmly.

I'll probably do BASE and save SM3 for sometime down the road. I'm seriously considering another run at AM6 first though.

Nationwide

BASE is so tantalizing but on the other hand 2 new blonde neighbors Big Grin hard to choose

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 10-14-2014

(10-13-2014, 08:57 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(10-13-2014, 06:13 PM)Nationwide Wrote:

Thanks!

Nationwide

Nationwide

BASE is so tantalizing but on the other hand 2 new blonde neighbors Big Grin hard to choose

I'm sure they'll get just as wet over the car and money :angel:...