Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-09-2014

I'm not very far into Stage 4, but it has been pretty pleasant so far. There have been many vivid dreams, and my outlook has changed significantly. I am very pleased with the outcome so far.

I am seriously considering a second run through the entire AM 6 cycle upon completion of this one. There is a lot of content in these subs, and I am beginning to think that a second run would really drive the mindset home. I do have a long way to go before making the decision, however. My big concern is the degree to which I internalize all the concepts contained in the subs. This is more important to me than the time involved in doing so.

I do know this: even if I only run one AM cycle at this time, it will be responsible for substantial shifts in my being.

Excellent.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 08-16-2014

I will do another run through next year after WM. There is so much in these subs, that needing just one run through is a bit optimistic.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-17-2014

(08-16-2014, 08:39 AM)Ricardo Wrote: I will do another run through next year after WM. There is so much in these subs, that needing just one run through is a bit optimistic.
Yes, that's the same conclusion I have come to Ricardo. These subs are so dense that I can't help but believe that a second run would be highly beneficial. I've got SM and BASE 5g on the docket, but I want to squeeze everything I can out of AM6 before I proceed.

Glad it's going well for you.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-17-2014

Someplace Shannon has said that his intention with AM6 is to back users into a corner so change would be inevitable. I feel this is happening. I feel very uncomfortable when I behave in a manor that is not congruent with the instructions imbedded in the subs. The strange thing is that I don't know what those instructions are at an intellectual level. Rather, they manifest themselves by a kind of inner knowing, if that makes any sense.

For example, when communicating with my dispatchers I have always assumed a relatively submissive attitude in the past. Now I naturally communicate in a dominant way, and feel very uncomfortable when I occasionally revert back to my old style. This shift has not required any real effort on my part; it just occurs naturally.

Self-confidence has increased dramatically, while approval seeking has decreased to the same degree. I do what is best for me, and don't look to others for validation.

I've been working long hours lately, driving from the East Coast to the West Coast, back and forth continually. Next week I'll be going to South Florida, so I'll be able to post more and answer PMs. I've missed not be being more active on this forum.

I've got to say, I consider it a tremendous stroke of good fortune to find this technology. The difference it has made in my life in such a short time has been stunning.

BRAVO, SHANNON!

As a side note, I have pretty much discontinued using Facebook. I was reading updates and responding to frivolous stories last week when it hit me what a waste of time it all was. I announced to my friends that I was leaving for a while, and I haven't been back. Don't know if this was related to sub usage, but it feels great to be free of that trivial pursuit.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 08-17-2014

I've just ditched all my online dating accounts as well. I took a look at myself and how much of a time waster/distraction it actually is. I've never really done well with it anyway, it's more been a load of false anticipation with me either pulling women I don't want, or the one's I do like rejecting me lol. I'm much better in the real world anyway.... But yeah, like facebook (or twatter) it's a complete waste of time in my book....

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 08-30-2014

Hey Brad how's stage 4 going for you? Still enjoying those dreams Smile

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Darwinn - 08-30-2014

YES!!! Deleted my facebook for exactly the same reason!!

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 09-27-2014

Hey everyone.

I haven't checked in here in a long, long time. It's not because I've strayed from using the AM6 sub. Rather, it's because that sub has apparently produced unintended (though positive) results. Namely, I take pretty much everything I do very seriously. My job, my responsibilities, my relationships, my health, and much more. So much so that I waste very little time on the internet anymore. It's like I'm really living my life now. It is so freekin' awesome!

Funny thing is, Women are the one thing I don't take seriously. I can take or leave any woman I come in contact with, and they know it instinctively. It's the damnedest thing. And as a result, I have the weirdest encounters. Like yesterday; I went to get my hair cut at my usually place, and since my regular stylist wasn't there I had the new girl do the honors. We had a little innocuous small talk at the beginning, but by the time she'd finished cutting my hair she had rubbed her body up and down my arms and legs countless times, and had put her scented wrists in front of my nose on several occasions (she was wearing patchouli, which I love). It was getting to the point where the other stylists were watching and giggling.

This kind of stuff has been happening all the time. It's good to be the king!

Somewhere Shannon said "Be warned: If you use it properly, this program WILL change your life — FOREVER." This is the understatement of the century. I am not even close to being the same person I was when I started. If I were to list all the changes I've experienced it would take pages to describe them, and every day some new revelation surfaces. It is truly astounding.

But still, I feel there is more in this well, so unless something profound occurs in Stage 6, I'm going to do a repeat of AM6. I want to make absolutely sure I capture everything this sub has to offer before I go to the next program.

AM6 has been truly life transforming. The price paid is a pittance when compared to what I've received.

Nationwide

Oh, forgot to mention: I'm in the latter days of Stage 5. I start Stage 6 on November 8.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 09-27-2014

Great to hear from you Brad and how well AM is affecting you. Don't forget us Alpha novices always appreciate advice and guidance from those who've arrivedSmile

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 09-28-2014

I got caught up on your progress yesterday, Ricardo. It sounds like you're doing great. I'll be watching as you go through Stage 3. That one was a milestone for me.

Keep enjoying the ride, man.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-10-2014

I started Stage 6 last night. I slept very soundly...best night's sleep since starting AM6. Had very pleasant dreams, but I can't remember what they were.

It's going to take a while to get my head around what I have experienced with AM6. It has definitely changed me at a fundamental level, but trying to isolate and describe those changes will take time.

One thing that I have noticed: many of the experiences that I had in the earlier stages that seemed so dramatic at the time, now seem rather trivial. Also, experiences that were very subtle then, have come to the forefront now. It's like there is a superficial experiential layer that camouflages what is happening at a deeper level. Has anyone else experienced anything like this?

I get a lot of head nods and doors opened for me now. I get called "Sir" a lot too. Lots of women are flirty with me, and guys want to talk to me. I've also noticed that I say "please" and "thank you" less too. I seem to reserve being polite for times when it is appropriate. Before AM I think I was using politeness as an approval seeking tool.

Actually, I've found the best strategy for getting what I want now, is to tell people and remain silent. No explanations, no manipulating, and definitely no begging. 9 out of 10 times people just do what I ask.

After I finish AM6 I will do a thorough evaluation of my results using the spreadsheet that is here on the forum. Then I'll decide whether to take another run at it, or move on to something else. BASE 5g is very interesting, and at this time it would be perfect.

Anyway, that's what is going on.

More later.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - MJ1 - 10-10-2014

AM works like a shield and protects you from dramas that happens in life.ex girlfriends,bad memories,etc

it may seem being alpha is natural but it can decrease your alphaness when starting BASE because of aura.

personally have't decide yet to start a financial sub or rerun AM but i know without AM dealing with personal life is harder.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Artemis - 10-10-2014

Your results on this subliminal are quite amazing Nationwide. It's amazing to see the power of the subliminal coming from someone who truly wanted change, it doesn't seem to be as effective for us young guys! I'm wondering if this has anything to do with our place in life and our willingness to change because I find our results much less dramatic.

(10-10-2014, 07:18 AM)MJ1 Wrote: AM works like a shield and protects you from dramas that happens in life.ex girlfriends,bad memories,etc

it may seem being alpha is natural but it can decrease your alphaness when starting BASE because of aura.

personally have't decide yet to start a financial sub or rerun AM but i know without AM dealing with personal life is harder.

I don't think the aura causes you to be alpha, rather it's a nice compliment. I started becoming regarded as alpha in the first few stages, long before any aura could take effect, and BASE seems like it will continue those core changes.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 10-10-2014

(10-10-2014, 02:17 PM)Artemis Wrote: Your results on this subliminal are quite amazing Nationwide. It's amazing to see the power of the subliminal coming from someone who truly wanted change, it doesn't seem to be as effective for us young guys! I'm wondering if this has anything to do with our place in life and our willingness to change because I find our results much less dramatic.

Hmmm...I don't know, Artemis.

One possibility is that the changes are more noticeable for an older guy because our behavior is so firmly entrenched, whereas a younger guy is more malleable. It's easier for you to accept and adopt new habit patterns. So much easier that you don't immediately notice the changes. From reading all the journals, it seems like you guys change a lot during the course of your journey, but maybe it isn't obvious to you as it's occurring. Just reread a couple journals from beginning to end and I think you'll see what I mean.

In any case, I think AM6 is a very deep well. If all a guy did was that sub, for an extended period of time, it would alter the course of his life in profound ways. This I believe with all my heart.

Nationwide