Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 08-06-2014

That's exactly how I get as well. I've concluded that the ultrasonic is the most powerful way for me to listen. I don't feel half as tired (when listening through headphones/ear buds) compared to the masked. My brain must be processing the information must deeper (or something down those lines).

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Ricardo - 08-06-2014

(08-05-2014, 07:20 PM)Nationwide Wrote: I just realized that I start AM 6, Stage 4 tomorrow.

Nationwide

Looks like it's going great for you Brad. I will be interested in how it all comes together at the end. Keeping a journal and referring back to it lets you see how you are progressing. The naturaliser makes changes feel like it's always been so, which makes it harder to notice the change/progression. Looking back on the journal and you probably wonder who that bloke wasBig Grin

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-06-2014

(08-06-2014, 11:41 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(08-05-2014, 07:20 PM)Nationwide Wrote: I just realized that I start AM 6, Stage 4 tomorrow.

Nationwide

Looks like it's going great for you Brad. I will be interested in how it all comes together at the end. Keeping a journal and referring back to it lets you see how you are progressing. The naturaliser makes changes feel like it's always been so, which makes it harder to notice the change/progression. Looking back on the journal and you probably wonder who that bloke wasBig Grin
Hey Ricardo-

Yes, I've been reading your journal too. Seems like your off to a great start. I keep watching to see if your experiences mirror mine.

It's cool that you've adopted a relatively aggressive exercise program. That is something I will be implementing soon. It's hard with my job because I'm always on the road, but I've found a couple things I can do without carrying a lot of equipment in the truck. I think there's something in the sub that instills the value of consistent exercise and activity into your subconscious.

Best of luck, man. Enjoying your journal.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Inconceivablezen - 08-06-2014

Ever thought about buying some kettlebells? Depending on how strong you are, the 44lbs and 70lbs might be fine. The 44lbs for snatches, military presses, turkish get ups, maybe squats. The 70lbs for swings. Might get you started just fine.

Maybe even get some battling ropes, which are easy to take with you in the truck.

It will give sole dependency on yourself and make you independent of any gyms or other people. I've been training in my garage for 12 years.

Good luck! Just ask if you have any questions.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-07-2014

(08-06-2014, 11:52 PM)Inconceivablezen Wrote: Ever thought about buying some kettlebells? Depending on how strong you are, the 44lbs and 70lbs might be fine. The 44lbs for snatches, military presses, turkish get ups, maybe squats. The 70lbs for swings. Might get you started just fine.

Maybe even get some battling ropes, which are easy to take with you in the truck.

It will give sole dependency on yourself and make you independent of any gyms or other people. I've been training in my garage for 12 years.

Good luck! Just ask if you have any questions.

Might be good options to explore. I've got a full compliment of stretch bands, so I'll probably start with those, but I can see where those won't serve me forever.

Kettlebells have intrigued me. I will probably pm you about those at some point.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 08-07-2014

First night with Stage 4.

A total 180 from Stage 3. When I began 3 I experienced depression, doubt and frustration. With Stage 4 I experienced euphoria. My dreams were so good I slept and extra 5 hours just to enjoy them. They seemed to center around past romantic interests. One was especially cool. It involved a lady I was crazy about, but I blew my opportunity because I came across as too needy at the time. In the dream I was doing everything right, and she was loving it. I also had an impression that I would have the opportunity again, and this time would be different. Nice dream even if it proves inaccurate.

I woke up feeling great, and ready to roll. Put on the earbuds and listened for another four hours. During that time I experienced clarity on some issues I have struggled with in the past, and strategies for advancing past them.

If this initial experience is any indication, I believe I will enjoy this stage immensely.

More later.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 08-07-2014

Good going, I seem to also remember that the latter 3 stages have overall been more fun / less downers than the first 3.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Shawn - 08-07-2014

Yeah, I also had a mixed stage 3 but a fantastic stage 4. Seems to be very similar here.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - adam225 - 08-07-2014

I've found each stage to be great so far. I wish you guys were experiencing it like me lol. I don't even know what to add to my journal other than things just keep getting better and better. I'm currently on stage 3 and have noticed no resistance/depression what so ever; in fact I'm the complete opposite - extremely happy and bubbly. I'm not sure exactly what this stage is doing as I can't quite put my finger on it, one things for sure though, it seems as though it's stirring something BIG inside me that's about to manifest....

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 08-07-2014

According to my recent self-explorations (journal), my parents (understandably) had a habit of dragging me along to a lot places I didn't like to go and my emotional response was kind of angry-resigned. I couldn't refuse their demands back then. Later on, when people ask me to do something, or go somewhere, I can now refuse them, but I still automatically reach back for that same angry-resigned feeling. Now, I'm thinking that AM6 stages 2-3 and 6, especially, have me unconsciously (or while dreaming) imagining people making request of me and me saying no to them (I've had a few dreams like that now during stage 6), which brings up this overall angry-resigned, sunken feeling that I don't consciously know the source of. I'm guessing these kinds of previously conditioned negative emotional responses would affect how you feel during the sub if it makes you imagine people with demands, leadership or things like that. Shannon?

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Shawn - 08-07-2014

(08-07-2014, 10:02 AM)adam225 Wrote: I've found each stage to be great so far. I wish you guys were experiencing it like me lol.

As long the end result is good (and it looks like it will be) I don't care about bad feelings in some stages.

(08-07-2014, 10:46 AM)LionKing Wrote: Now, I'm thinking that AM6 stages 2-3 and 6, especially, have me unconsciously (or while dreaming) imagining people making request of me and me saying no to them (I've had a few dreams like that now during stage 6), which brings up this overall angry-resigned, sunken feeling that I don't consciously know the source of.

At the current stage (six) I get angry more often, too. The same as at stage two. I don't even know if it's something bad, because before AM6 I was always so nice. Maybe it's just an healthy reaction to people's BS.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - JackOfHearts - 08-08-2014

In the stage 6 you are supposed to be less angry (at least AM5 was like that). Your reaction are more harsh in the first stage and later you tend to learn so you behave more peacefully.
But yes comparing to your old self you will be more harsh if you were letting people walk over you.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - LionKing - 08-08-2014

(08-07-2014, 02:28 PM)sebastian Wrote: At the current stage (six) I get angry more often, too. The same as at stage two. I don't even know if it's something bad, because before AM6 I was always so nice. Maybe it's just an healthy reaction to people's BS.

Yeah, stage 6 brought back a very similar feeling that I had in the earlier stages, maybe it was stage 2. I'm also a "nice guy", as in not angry. I'm just now thinking that getting angry as a "healthy reaction to people's BS" is still being emotionally responsive to people's BS. As in people give me BS, and therefore I should feel bad. So I don't think that's desirable.

EDIT: Or maybe its because there's something about getting pissed off at your current shortcoming in work or something, which would be positive (motivating). Can't do much with just the feeling though, without where its coming from.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Shawn - 08-08-2014

(08-08-2014, 03:17 AM)LionKing Wrote: EDIT: Or maybe its because there's something about getting pissed off at your current shortcoming in work or something, which would be positive (motivating). Can't do much with just the feeling though, without where its coming from.

It looks like I experience both cases. Being angry about people's BS without that it's leading to something productive and being angry about things which give me motivation to do something. (F.E. doing AM or SM to get better). I realize that being angry is still better than just being nice and doing nothing. But you are probably right, the people can still push some buttons and I react to their actions emotionally.