Subliminal Talk
Nationwide on AM6 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nationwide on AM6 (/Thread-Nationwide-on-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-02-2014

Yesterday was the first day for AM6. I've been doing US while waiting for time and resources to download the AM6 files, and I've experienced some remarkable shifts from that sub. It will be interesting to see what changes are affected by AM6 in an older man like me (56 and proud of it).

I'm doing this sub because I want to develop and refine aspects of myself that have nagged my for a while. Approval seeking, external validation, fear, shame, guilt...these are some of the most persistent areas. I am also looking to jump start my dating life. I'm widowed, and there are some issues that revolve around that.

While I'm using this sub I'll studying material produced by Scot McKay, a dating coach out of San Antonio. Scot is big on character development as a means of enhancing dating success, so his stuff should mesh well with the subs.

Not much else to report yet. That will change soon, I suspect.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-09-2014

I have been using AM6 since 5/1/14, that is eight days. I've noticed some interesting occurrences, but I'm not sure they all relate to sub usage. Let's hear your opinion.

First, I am more easily agitated, particularly by people that are sloppy or lazy in their work. It feels like I resent the fact that I have to accommodate their bad work habits. I can definitely see where the sub would be affecting this.

Next, I seem to be getting a lot of attention from younger women lately. In the last week I have been blatantly hit on by two young women that were in their late 20s. One young redhead that was working in a truck stop flashed me "the smile" and just started talking about her life and how boring it was with her current boyfriend. Nice girl...very attractive. The other girl was in a truck dealership. I had just gotten out of bed and was looking pretty ratty when this very attractive girl saw me coming towards the door. She waited for me, and then opened the door for me and asked if I was headed into the office. I wasn't planning on it, but I decided it might be a good idea under the circumstances. She got me a cup of coffee and chatted for a few minutes. Turns out her dad is the owner of the dealership. She offered me her number and told me to call next time I was traveling through. She had long legs, brown hair and green eyes...a combination I love. In addition to these close encounters, there was a ton of flirting and good natured banter with a number of different women of all ages. I feels like there's no motive behind it, so it all goes well.

Lastly, I am dreaming a lot, and the dreams almost always end in a fight. Strange thing is, it's kind of exhilarating. What I don't understand is why I wake up before the actual ruckus begins. I recall everything up until swing time, but I wake up before I get to land a punch. I really want to experience the actual dream fight with one of these d***h***s.

This is getting very interesting. I do feel shifts in my manner of thinking, and I'll follow where they lead. It is not easy work to do these subs however. It may seem like it's just a matter of just pushing the play button, but the junk these subs excavate can be very challenging to deal with. I do not, however, foresee any time in the future when I will discontinue their use. They certainly are serving as an effective catalyst for my personal transformation.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - jonathan4all - 05-09-2014

this will gradually become core characteristics of your new character. And don't feel guilt or any thing at all regarding girls age if they are adult that's enough.. that's how sub works. Whats wrong if you become another Hugh Hefner . enjoy your life . Wink

Thanks jonathan4all. Yes, I was absolutely tortured with guilt...for a fraction of a second. After that it was on. I'm loving the attention from attractive women half my age. I also keep thinking "man, I've only been doing subs for ten days. What will it be like after a year and a half?"

Awesome stuff my friend. Thanks again for your reply.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - risingwarrior - 05-09-2014

Men get better with age. At 56, you're all set to become the next Kevin Spacey, man! Big Grin Keep using the subs and stay strong !

Thanks for the great encouragement risingwarrior. The next Kevin Spacey, eh? Sweet. Or just become the best possible me...that sounds pretty great too.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - risingwarrior - 05-09-2014

I also wrote here for another reason. People like you give me hope. For about a year, I was whining about being on the wrong end of 20 and not having much success with women. And, here you are starting it all over at 56. Your journey is inspiring to me, well, at least it tells me to shut the *** up and chin up. Smile Wishing you great luck with AM6!

Risingwarrior, you and the other guys in your age group here are so wise for tackling these matters in your youth. By doing so you will avoid becoming one of those bitter middle-aged guys who constantly complains that life has passed them by. If you do the work, you reap the benefits; that's the law, and age is irrelevant.

So thanks to you, and everyone else here. I applaud and encourage your efforts, and appreciate your support.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-10-2014

Kind of funny:

Today as I was driving for 8 hours I was listening to Stage 1. At some point while listening, a scene from the movie "Liar, Liar" came to mind.

Remember when Jim Carrey was in the bathroom at the courthouse, and he came up with the idea to beat himself up to get a continuance? In the middle of his self destruction a guy comes in, sees him and asks "what the hell are you doing?" Carrey's response was "I'm kicking my ass! Do you mind?"

That pretty much sums up how I feel when doing this sub. It's like I have two conflicting thought patterns that are fighting each other, and I'm a bystander watching the melee. I figure that eventually the new pattern is going to win out, but for the time being it's interesting watching it unfold.

And this is only ten days in.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-21-2014

I've been trying to figure out what to say about my experience so far with AM6. I'm on day 21 of Stage 1, and I've noticed some changes, but they're fleeting at this point.

First, I've developed a very low bs tolerance level. A good example: I was standing at the counter at Starbucks placing an order while some poser guy behind me kept sighing and clearing his throat in order to let me know I was taking too long. So I slowed down. Actually, I was hoping he'd say something. He didn't though, and he stood aside and diverted his eyes when I turned to leave the counter. I just don't want to deal with these petty little games and manouvers that people constantly throw in my way.

And it happens with women too. This woman I've been pursuing lately didn't answer her phone when I called her on Sunday night, and rather than call me back, she texted me and said she was sorry for missing my call. I responded to her text with "maybe we'll try again someday." End of discussion. Afterwards I felt like I made the initial effort, and she does't want to follow my lead screw her...there are plenty of women who will.

Another thing: if you decided to do this AM6 sub, be prepared to lose some friends. It seems that I can see right through my fair-weather acquaintances, and when I call them out on their crap they head for the hllls. No problem with the true friends, it's the pretenders that have issues with me. This has saved me a lot of grief actually.

It's also strange how strangers treat you. I had a beautiful high-status lady hold the door for me yesterday at a store. It struck me as odd because I can probably count the number of times this has happened on my fingers. People just seem to want to interact. It's pretty cool usually, but sometimes it is so forced that it seems surreal.

Anyway, that's what's happening so far. I am really interested to see where this leads.

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Davidoff - 05-22-2014

I like the way you describe your journey. Keep going on, I'm sure it will worth the time. I just started it out too and it seems like stage 1 is really 'normalizing' me, like putting in light the best subtle things in us.

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Nationwide - 05-22-2014

(05-22-2014, 02:19 PM)Davidoff Wrote: I like the way you describe your journey. Keep going on, I'm sure it will worth the time. I just started it out too and it seems like stage 1 is really 'normalizing' me, like putting in light the best subtle things in us.

Thanks Davidoff. I appreciate the encouragement. Yes, I believe you are correct: it is a normalizing experience. I also find myself responding to events the way I've always wanted to, and I am doing so automatically. I am surprising myself daily.

Love the Davidoff name, BTW. I have a couple of your relatives in my humidor. Smile

Nationwide

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Fonzy3 - 05-22-2014

Hey Davidoff. I have a cologne that has the same name. Weird.

@Nationwide

And yes if the program was purchased legally and used according to it's instructions time is the only factor that will determine how powerful your results will become. Glad to see you posting often.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Nationwide on AM6 - Davidoff - 05-23-2014

(05-22-2014, 05:29 PM)Nationwide Wrote: I also find myself responding to events the way I've always wanted to, and I am doing so automatically. I am surprising myself daily.

Yep, that's what I'm talking about. It's like the old me from few years ago, when I was feeling great in most situations, now it's like I act the way I used to, and I realize how come that was my 'mojo' that I'm (re)gaining back and it makes me feel activated.

(05-22-2014, 05:29 PM)Nationwide Wrote: Love the Davidoff name, BTW. I have a couple of your relatives in my humidor. Smile

Nationwide

Gotcha Wink

(05-22-2014, 09:36 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Hey Davidoff. I have a cologne that has the same name. Weird.

It's not weird, there are also cigarettes and coffee from this brand Smile But let's keep talking about the healthy stuff ;D