Subliminal Talk
How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) (/Thread-How-I-Became-an-Alpha-Male-AM6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 04-20-2014

i'm really excited.after 3 months of waiting finally i have AM6.next weeks and months is not going to be easy, so be it!

but i have something that 99.999% of people in the world won't even hear about it their entire life!

like constructing a building first you have to build foundation.part of AM6 will take care of that.i'm on day 2 and seeing attitude has changed already.

what i want most now? MOTIVATION!

i wish it will remove what's holding me back in life then after finishing i choose what to do next.

do i need improvement? yes.

how much AM6 will do that? i don't know.

i got serious GFS and good news is there is OGFS script in every stage of AM6.i expect sub's result be far more than my expectations!

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Javier Gerardo - 04-20-2014

Congrats on getting the AM6.0 bro.
I hope I can get it by this year as well.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 04-21-2014

(04-20-2014, 05:01 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Congrats on getting the AM6.0 bro.
I hope I can get it by this year as well.

Thanks Javier,good luck with your journey.

--

Day 3 :

started translating again.

more alphaness in behavior.

being calmer in front of my ex.it's like she's not engaged anymore.in future i couldn't care less.the pattern is i ignore her and she comes to me.now add AM6,and aura to the equation she don't have chance.i want to not care about her anymore.i felt a little better after seeing her today.good sign.

today something happened like when you eat NZT.my view became wider.analysed whole class.when i look at mirror words likeConfusedexy, power full pops into mind.
i'm worried about my brother getting exposure, so i set the sound at minimum possible.
did a set of push ups after months.good sign too.had a scary dream last night.like being in a horror movie.as soon as one of female friend died decided to wake up.

motivation is coming back,inner talk is getting positive.today i will have 18 hours of listening to sub.fantastic!
with subs like ASC and AM you know you are right.you know you can handle the situation.so everything you do turns to be awesome.i'm sure my future gonna be legendary but i have to pass this hard times.

i even think about being a model.one of the most important things in modeling is body language.and i have it!as a way it's a perfect job.i love fashion and get pay by wearing cloths.how good is that!

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - JackOfHearts - 04-21-2014

Be careful not to listen too much the first stage, you have to listen to the same amount each stage. And the first stage is only 60 min 144mb compared to stage 2 which is 80 min 192mb. So the stage 2 will be much more tiring. I wanted to listen to stage 1 more too because it's affecting me positively and I can feel it pretty quickly.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 04-21-2014

i'm planning to get as much exposure as possible.your post made me think.i need more time to figure this out.

thanks.i really appreciate that.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 04-28-2014

i don't have a job anymore Smile

the university i worked for was forced to sell one of his building.and my boss moved to my room so . . . i couldn't work there anymore.clearly he wasn't happy about it and it wasn't his decision.any way

i have job interview today i called before knowing the news.i'm sure i can get the job but don't know what positions they are offering.

last week when i went to class my ex had a headache and left the class.today she was showing of her engagement ring lol . . . and i cared 15% of normal jealousy,no heat in my body,i kept laughing with guys whom are my dad's age.this amount i can handle and i hope it increases even more (it will)

these days girls in class trying harder to get my attention.specially a really beautiful girl in front of my ex. . . whole situation is ***** up. but i'm calm and have poker face.

looking at the bigger picture.in every society alpha males gets more money,fame,women etc so if i become an alpha male then it's the matter of time to get what i want.as simple as that.

watched this awesome series about alpha male,it shows alpha male interactions by hidden cameras in real life situations.

Going Ape ( Alpha Male)

getting fired means i have more time to translate and finish my book.i know i can handle it

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - lokko - 04-28-2014

That was a great documentary. I remember I learnt stuff like this in the past but never really put into action. Great refresher for me to put into place.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 04-29-2014

(04-28-2014, 12:24 PM)lokko Wrote: That was a great documentary. I remember I learnt stuff like this in the past but never really put into action. Great refresher for me to put into place.

glad it helped

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 05-01-2014

Stage 1 Day 13:

Deleted lots of files in my PC ,translated some pages, reviewed PHP & JQuery

my friend called and we are going out tonight.honestly i really don't care about there be girls or not.
last night i experienced an emotional peak it was awesome, i didn't need anything in the world.girls were looking at me wishing i will talk to them.

i don't have much money but you know what? it doesn't matter.it's temporary

i feel closer to God . . .

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 05-02-2014

Stage 1 day 14

although i'm 181 cm but still sometimes feel short.you see school kids taller than you often or maybe it's my mind tricking me.relationship with myself is getting better.

there is something i can't put a name on it.like i'm playing Splinter Cell but after first time i get killed i quit the game.it happened often in the past.this happens on everything in life i do.first step is knowing what is it? any thoughts?
then eliminating it.

lots of things happening with girls but i prefer not focusing on it.

i feel good about life in general.

friend called and invited me going camping.i said no.real reason? i didn't have money.i'm not sad about it.it's okay.but at the end it sucks.i stopped feeling sad about my situation.and i know sooner or later it's going to change.cause i'm gonna change it.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - jonathan4all - 05-02-2014

everything will be fine mate.. money will be an effortless issue to deal one day .. just make your base solid with alphaness.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 05-02-2014

(05-02-2014, 06:52 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: everything will be fine mate.. money will be an effortless issue to deal one day .. just make your base solid with alphaness.

thanks man.the feedback and energy i get from you guys is priceless.

(05-02-2014, 06:52 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: just make your base solid with alphaness.

that's the plan.

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - Fonzy3 - 05-02-2014

(04-28-2014, 03:21 AM)MJ1 Wrote: i don't have a job anymore Smile

the university i worked for was forced to sell one of his building.and my boss moved to my room so . . . i couldn't work there anymore.clearly he wasn't happy about it and it wasn't his decision.any way

i have job interview today i called before knowing the news.i'm sure i can get the job but don't know what positions they are offering.

last week when i went to class my ex had a headache and left the class.today she was showing of her engagement ring lol . . . and i cared 15% of normal jealousy,no heat in my body,i kept laughing with guys whom are my dad's age.this amount i can handle and i hope it increases even more (it will)

these days girls in class trying harder to get my attention.specially a really beautiful girl in front of my ex. . . whole situation is ***** up. but i'm calm and have poker face.

looking at the bigger picture.in every society alpha males gets more money,fame,women etc so if i become an alpha male then it's the matter of time to get what i want.as simple as that.

watched this awesome series about alpha male,it shows alpha male interactions by hidden cameras in real life situations.

Going Ape ( Alpha Male)

getting fired means i have more time to translate and finish my book.i know i can handle it

There's a lot of good value in that episode. But frankly to compare ourselves and status to animals is moving backward. We've already come to the conclusion that to inspire and appreciate others whatever their behaviour is to be Alpha. The argument of essence proves that all humans are equal. I prefer to see Alpha as being the "A team" compared to the B team. Ideally you would like to be at an A grade or Alpha level but B gets the job done as well. It's like comparing Ali and Mayweather as fighters they are both great champions and you might even have an opinion that one is better than the other but you would be glad to have either in your corner. I enforce being a leader as well as a unique individual to the fullest. But to have an opposition to a person based on the fact to prove you are better goes against gratitude. Do something that proves to your own self that you're the better man, appreciate the competition and do not let the opinions of others sway your concentration. I find it pathetic seeing a person try and one up another person who has made an interesting, unique, and individual move. I made a thread a while ago called "alpha males coexisting with eachother" by having eachother challenge ourselves in getting the best results out of these subliminals we can push the boundaries on the extent of positive change that can manifest in our lives. What I'm trying to say is being self validating is more important than the opinion of others around you as your imagination prove that there is an abundance of circumstances that serve you where ever you are.

In that episode there was a comparison of a tall guy taking your beer compared to a short guy. I know if you're smart enough to use subliminals you also know that intelligence/ intuition is all you need to take that person down. It goes the other way too.Once again we are equal. Measure your greatness with knowledge. People need to get their priorities straight. Take the right steps in pushing your boundaries and challenge yourself each day.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: How I Became an Alpha Male ( AM6 ) - MJ1 - 05-04-2014

@Fonzy , interesting insights.

---

Stage 1 Day 16 :

well i have done most of stage 1, i got about 250 hours exposure.
i'm worried about becoming older without much accomplishment.
literally i have no money and waiting for 2,3 customers to pay me Smile
it's funny translating a book about being millionaire and having no money.

today had an interview with a company that my friend works in.last week he called and said : "they want talented guy who can master new programming languages" i knew the CEO. it goes about 6 years back when i was a teenager.we worked shortly before he founded this company he's 5-6 years older than me.any way he said we want someone to work on PC application and i was surprised because i was there for web programming.i said look every one has a goal and mine is to work on web application. he asked me if i knew someone for " project manager " position.i named a woman i know ( he wants a woman) and said i'm more interested in this position and i talked a little about why i'm good for it. he liked it.and when i was leaving he said i learned a lot ( i gave him ideas for his business)
in the way back to home i felt like crap.it was first time that after starting AM but i act normally.

smiling is easier than explaining what's wrong with you.

i fear being an old guy and leaving poorly.mayby it's OFGS hitting me.i feel useless,hopeless.i even think about my ex.Since the she's going to be someone's wife it's not right to think about her.just want to forget her.you know the problem with dating hot girls is in the future it's harder to not noticing them Smile

and procrastination like chain trying to control me it's loose but it's still there.i don't care if AM breaks me into pieces if in the end makes me an Alpha Male.