Subliminal Talk
A journey by MLS - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: A journey by MLS (/Thread-A-journey-by-MLS)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 05-09-2014

(05-08-2014, 09:00 PM)shmily Wrote: I had the same problem with procrastination when using the writing sub. I think my main problem was that I overloaded my brain with one 3g writing sub and 4g Ultra success. So I was listening to sub constantly from 12-18 hours and it's like my brain had no energy or focus to actually study or write. After I stopped subs altogether I found myself being able to concentrate and work again. Not sure if it's true but i think you should cut down the hours to around 8-12 instead of pushing it with 16-18

well that's a good idea .. I will try to listen around 12 hours for few days lets see how it goes

RE: A journey by MLS - InTheZone - 05-13-2014

I didn't notice much at all before the 32 day mark. Between the 32 - 50 day mark, you will notice a lot more effects.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 05-16-2014

I am super lazy now regarding my learning. But LTU still works quite smoothly.. still getting good looks from people , happy all the time, people seem like respect and love me, they consider me someone closer, be open to me... regarding MLS still no progress but I do know.. I will get some awesome results in the end.

RE: A journey by MLS - Fonzy3 - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 03:56 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: I do know.. I will get some awesome results in the end.

That's an awesome belief to have. All the best for the rest of your journey.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: A journey by MLS - Fonzy3 - 05-22-2014

I don't think you are doing anything wrong with listening to the sub for 18 hours. Maybe try putting yourself into more situations where you have to learn. For example your Swedish language learning. This will allow you to see how much information you're retaining. I remember you saying that you were reading a lot and also procrastinating. You might have a resistance built towards it but overtime you'll overcome it.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 06-04-2014

So far I haven't achieved anything noticeable from MLS and I think I have lost my learning motivation a bit. Weird. My best overall good time was for sure LTU 3.0. 2 Months now on MLS. Once I honestly thought better to move AM 6 then I persuaded myself to waste 2 more months on this sub . Persistence is prize.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 06-23-2014

I am procrastinating a lot .. All my motivation from LTU seems fade away... But I am still comfortable in my GSF issue. I think I almost left my study since I have started MLS. I think once you have used 5G it's bit hard to expect everything from 4G versions of sub. I will be listening one more month. Then I will move to AM6 anyway. So far not satisfy at all. The script is shorter so brain should decipher it more quickly if I am not wrong and I listen it 15/16 hours average mixing both ultrasound and trickling system.

I really don't care for money .. more I care is I could have used this time for AM6. Anyway best of luck for my fellow subliminal users.

RE: A journey by MLS - K-Train - 06-23-2014

MLS is an awesome sub and what it essentially does is make your "engine" (your brain) supercharged. But the catch is that if you're the type to procrastinate you won't have any motivation to use that engine. When I used Overcome Procrastination with MLS it made me a machine. I started the semester off shakey as hell even failed an exam and with that combo the lowest I scored on any exam after October was an 81. Everything else was 89,90,90,100.

TL;DR: run Overcome Procrastination with MLS and see if it improves your results.

PS: I'm still using MLS now. When I did break off from the effects stuck around for about a month or two. But the motivation plummeted.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 06-23-2014

(06-23-2014, 04:22 PM)K-Train Wrote: MLS is an awesome sub and what it essentially does is make your "engine" (your brain) supercharged. But the catch is that if you're the type to procrastinate you won't have any motivation to use that engine. When I used Overcome Procrastination with MLS it made me a machine. I started the semester off shakey as hell even failed an exam and with that combo the lowest I scored on any exam after October was an 81. Everything else was 89,90,90,100.

TL;DR: run Overcome Procrastination with MLS and see if it improves your results.

PS: I'm still using MLS now. When I did break off from the effects stuck around for about a month or two. But the motivation plummeted.

thanks K train this post might be a great help if you tell me 2 months before I don't want to run MLS after July 20th and want to run AM6 from 1st August hopefully. but I will try to run 1 month with OP anyway. When I started, I thought it had a little motivation and procrastination destroyer regarding learning too but seemed like it didn't have it. Once again thanks for your advice mate.

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 06-25-2014

Well I have stopped MLS and bought AM6 . From 1st July I am gonna run AM6. When Ultimate learning sub comes out I will give a try again , it's ok. But LTU has changed a lot of my emotional state. I have very less anxiety in social settings even after these 2 months. Every single girl I met say you are kinda confident type lad arent you lol.. I like it lol

RE: A journey by MLS - bloodvaliums - 06-25-2014

what do you seek to gain that you didn't get from LTU?

RE: A journey by MLS - jonathan4all - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 02:50 AM)bloodvaliums Wrote: what do you seek to gain that you didn't get from LTU?

Good question mate.. well I think the only part I have not improved that much is procrastination. Positive thinking,self-validation, OGSF and ego balancing of mine have improved immensely I have almost all effect inside me. I can clearly sense it. MLS was kinda flop for me but it's ok only 60 days I spent on that. I need to run AM6 to clear up rest of the blockage that I might have left with LTU.

RE: A journey by MLS - bloodvaliums - 06-25-2014

Thanks for informing me, just was curious because I'm in my 5th month of LTU, and my life is getting so much better in so many ways.

RE: A journey by MLS - JackOfHearts - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 03:27 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(06-25-2014, 02:50 AM)bloodvaliums Wrote: what do you seek to gain that you didn't get from LTU?

Good question mate.. well I think the only part I have not improved that much is procrastination. Positive thinking,self-validation, OGSF and ego balancing of mine have improved immensely I have almost all effect inside me. I can clearly sense it. MLS was kinda flop for me but it's ok only 60 days I spent on that. I need to run AM6 to clear up rest of the blockage that I might have left with LTU.

I'm waiting for you with AM6, I'm eager to see what result will come out after your LTU journey.
I've got some good result concerning procrastination until now. It wasn't steady though.